Xbox One S is connected to the internet but not Xbox live

Discus and support Xbox One S is connected to the internet but not Xbox live in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I reset my Xbox because of a Network issue with the Xbox. It was connected to the internet (was actually downloading updates for a few games) but then... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by OlawoleAbayomi-Owodunni, Sep 23, 2019.

1. Xbox One S is connected to the internet but not Xbox live

I reset my Xbox because of a Network issue with the Xbox. It was connected to the internet (was actually downloading updates for a few games) but then I was not connected to Xbox live (and my Netflix wasn't working too). I downloaded the offline
    update and installed it on the Xbox since it wouldn't download online but then it still keeps taking me to the online update screen rendering it unusable. What do I do?

:)

OlawoleAbayomi-Owodunni, Sep 23, 2019
  2. WPAK Win User

Xbox One S

Web translation:

Xbox One S

Hi I want to connect to the internet on my Xbox one s console and use youtube and netflix

So any membership like live gold is required

Response:

Hi there,

to connect the Xbox One S console to the internet all you need is a internet connection, to which you can connect the console.

For youtube there is not addition membership required, for Netflix a Netflix membership is required.

There is no need for a Xbox Live Gold subscription to be able to use these apps and download demo's or purchased games etc.

A membership like Xbox Live Gold is required when you want to play multiplayer games online or use party chat etc
  3. Moneymike064777 Win User

Cannot connect to Xbox live and WiFi issues

I did your process and my XBOX ONE S is still not letting me go on XBOX Live or joining my friends.It shows its connected but the NAT Type says it is either Strict or Unavailable.My Xbox is on IPV4, and if i change it on my router to IPV6 then all the
    other devices on the network are going to have problems connecting to the internet. It shows it is connected to the router but when I try to sign in to Xbox Live it says connect to the internet.
  4. Bazil Choudhry Win User

Cannot connect to Xbox live and WiFi issues

I did your process and my XBOX ONE S is still not letting me go on XBOX Live or joining my friends.It shows its connected but the NAT Type says it is either Strict or Unavailable.My Xbox is on IPV4, and if i change it on my router to IPV6 then all the
    other devices on the network are going to have problems connecting to the internet. It shows it is connected to the router but when I try to sign in to Xbox Live it says connect to the internet.
  5. Yackim Win User

Can't connect to my network

I live in Belgium

I have an modem from my internet provider telenet: Wireless modem 3.0 (DOCSIS)

I have an internal XBOX360 S adapter

UpnP is enabled!

NAT problems but familiar with the internet provider telenet. But i forwarded the ports

I have 2 errors. My providers modem gives me 2 networks. One with a password (wap2-key) and one with no password. With teh one with no password I can connect to the modem but not to xbox live so next error appears: support.xbox.com/.../error-your-console-connected-internet-cant-contact-xbox-live-979102

And the one with the password i cant even connect with the modem.. So i did the solutiontest but it when i tried everything the solutions were all used:

support.xbox.com/.../cant-connect-to-xbox-live-wizard

Now the statuscodes:

For the one without the password:

W:0000 -0021

X:0000 - F001

Y:20A8 - 48E0

Z:0000 - 0000

ID: 0006 - 0000

L:8015 - 1000

Q:8007 - 0435

T: Wireless

D:195.130.130.141, 195.130.131.141

S: No security

C:1

For the one with the password:

W:0000 - 0000

X:8000 - 0011

Y:0000 - 0000

Z:0000 - 0000

ID:0000 - 0005

L: 8015 - 1000

Q:8007 - 0435

T: Wireless

D:0.0.0.0, 0.0.0.0

S: WPA2

C: 0
  6. ThomasHilger Win User

Gamer Tag transfer.

No, this won´t work.

The Xbox One doesn´t support external HDD´s yet. You have to join Xbox Live with your gamertag, after that you can download your gamertag on the Xbox One. Can´t you connect your Xbox 360 with a wire to your router? If not you can use a Xbox 360 of a friend
    with an internet connection.
Thema:

Xbox One S is connected to the internet but not Xbox live

1. Xbox One S is connected to the internet but not Xbox live - Similar Threads - connected internet live

2. My Xbox is connected to the internet but it won't sign me into Live

in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox is connected to the internet but it won't sign me into Live: It says "It doesn't look like you're connected to the interet. Check your connection again" but I have and everything is normal. I restarted the console as well. 0x800704cf Alpha Skip-Ahead...
  3. : Unable to connect to xbox live, even though there is a good internet connection

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Unable to connect to xbox live, even though there is a good internet connection: : Unable to connect to xbox live, even though there is a good internet connection New development.... When I go into Privacy Settings on my Xbox Live account I get either a 502 error (bad...
  4. Problemen verbinden internet/xbox live [Translation - Problems connecting internet / xbox live]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problemen verbinden internet/xbox live [Translation - Problems connecting internet / xbox live]: Hi, Al geruime tijd heb ik problemen met het verbinden van het internet. De ene keer als ik de xbox one opstart is hij automatisch verbonden met mijn internet en de andere keer niet. Zelfs nu ik...
  5. I have internet connection but can't log xbox live

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have internet connection but can't log xbox live: Help, I can't navigate with the console, there's no Xbox live, I did the connecting status and I have internet [img] [img] [img] 9faea209-d12d-4bd2-9657-c1650031827e
  6. Internet connection but no Xbox live connectivity.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Internet connection but no Xbox live connectivity.: Console does not connect to xbox live properly. Not allowing me to use apps/games. When I go on network settings, NAT Type = Open, Service info is unavailable. Completed network test - says...
  7. xbox not loading any online game but is connected to internet and xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox not loading any online game but is connected to internet and xbox live: so i was trying to play a game when the error code saying you cant play online games showed up i didnt think it was anything then i went to r6s and that couldnt connect to servers nor could...
  8. Unable to connect to Xbox live and internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to connect to Xbox live and internet: Hey For the past week or so, my boys have not been able to connect to Fortnite. Intermittently, while trying to change settings it will say that there is no internet connection, then there is....
  9. Xbox live and internet is connected but Xbox live won’t connect to my games

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live and internet is connected but Xbox live won’t connect to my games: So i recently just bought an Xbox one x and im having some troubles getting my xbox live to function properly . Its connected to my xbox but whenever i try to play online its saying that my wifi...
  10. Internetverbindung ja, Verbindung zu Live nein (Internet connection yes, connection to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Internetverbindung ja, Verbindung zu Live nein (Internet connection yes, connection to...: Grüße Mitleidende. Also kurz und knapp meine One ist mit dem Inet verbunden aber Live sträubt sich ne Verbindung herzustellen....ich soll dann meine Netzwerkverbindung testen, gesagt getan soll...