XBox One S is freezing and Factory reset didnot work

Discus and support XBox One S is freezing and Factory reset didnot work in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Xbox one S has been freezing every now and then and during updates. It will go to a certain % of update and stops working. After reading MS support, I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SatheeshKoroth, Oct 6, 2018.

1. XBox One S is freezing and Factory reset didnot work

Xbox one S has been freezing every now and then and during updates. It will go to a certain % of update and stops working. After reading MS support, I tried to do a factory reset using BInd button. that worked for a while saying console in process till about
    50% and stopped there.

How do I do a factory reset and get the system working again?

:)

SatheeshKoroth, Oct 6, 2018
  2. Xbox one s keeps freezing

Hi guys, my xbox one s keeps freezing on me. I have tried to do the factory reset but it freezes before i can get to the reset option. Any suggestions

MysteriousMrR11, Oct 6, 2018
  3. Xbox one s problem

It didn't work..... I followed all the steps....and it just doesn't show the factory reset options.....it is freezing on start up......it is very slow.

NightChalice153, Oct 6, 2018
  4. XBF Brad A
    XBF Brad A Guest

Hello Satheesh

Sorry to hear about the updates not going thru fully.

The
    Soft factory reset
    would be best. If that doesn't work you can do the Hard fatory reset where you select Delete everything.

Hope this Helps, let us know.

Thanks

Brad

Xbox Forum team

XBF Brad A, Oct 6, 2018
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Satheesh

Sorry to hear about the updates not going thru fully.

The
    Soft factory reset
    would be best. If that doesn't work you can do the Hard fatory reset where you select Delete everything.

Hope this Helps, let us know.

Thanks

Brad

Xbox Forum team
  6. telMitusXBM Win User

The game uninstall, but after reboot are back again in the games installed

7. ROckBANDh3RO Win User

Major issues

Should I do a factory reset? Nothing is working.. just syncs and freezes
  8. WPAK Win User

ever since august update all my game freeze and crash I have complained and nothing has been done and have sent proof 4 months and still you have done NOTHING

9. Julian_ Win User

I can't uninstall Elder scrolls online?

Thema:

1. XBox One S is freezing and Factory reset didnot work - Similar Threads - freezing Factory reset

2. Gears of war 4 freezing on singleplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of war 4 freezing on singleplayer: I just got the game on its digital edition and i tried to play the campaign but the game freezes a lot especially in cutscenes and its really annoying c25e94f0-5622-407d-86b1-09e17ea561bb
  3. My Xbox One is Constantly Freezing and Error Code 0xc0000189

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One is Constantly Freezing and Error Code 0xc0000189: The home page is really slow. It takes a long time to load and then when it does, it can’t keep up with my stick movements. Games take ages to load, most of the time they freeze on while trying to...
  4. South Park FBW game freezes up when loading ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    South Park FBW game freezes up when loading ?: I'm in the DNA complex trying to escape the lab. I start in a room with a room that has a woman on a table behind the glass having butts put on her. nothing to do there so I go thru a door because...
  5. FARCRY 5 CUTSCENE FREEZE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FARCRY 5 CUTSCENE FREEZE: Im curious if anyone else has had this issue: During the game (approx. 10 hrs. in) a cutscene interrupts play out of nowhere and you are suddenly being dunked in the water (baptized) by the...
  6. Freeze up on Xbox one X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Freeze up on Xbox one X: Ever since i’ve repaired my Xbox one X i’ve been getting problems. My entire xbox freezes along with the games and i get an unknown error code: 0xc0000189. And if i unplug my xbox for 2 hours it...
  7. Metro Exodus crashing/freezing and not saving progress.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Metro Exodus crashing/freezing and not saving progress.: Are people still having issues with Metro Exodus? My game has been freezing/crashing at least 10 times today and its getting more and more frequent. It is also not saving my progress, I end up...
  8. xbox one green screen freeze, factory reset and still not working.

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one green screen freeze, factory reset and still not working.: Hi we have recently had a **** ton of problems with our xbox one, we had a system update about a month ago? The day after we got the green screen of death, had to factory reset. When we reset,...
  9. Xbox One freezes at 50% when factory resetting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One freezes at 50% when factory resetting: Hi, my xbox one has been very slow and i get error codes often. I cleared all storage and attempted to factory reset it both offline and online both times freezing at 50%. I tried calling xbox...
  10. Xbox one freezing all the time after a factory reset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one freezing all the time after a factory reset: so I bought a Xbox one to play with my brother and it just freezes all the time and then when it stops freezing I still can't play any games cause it says all the games take to long to start and...