XBox One S is freezing and Factory reset didnot work

Discus and support XBox One S is freezing and Factory reset didnot work in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Xbox one S has been freezing every now and then and during updates. It will go to a certain % of update and stops working. After reading MS support, I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SatheeshKoroth, Oct 6, 2018.

1. XBox One S is freezing and Factory reset didnot work

Xbox one S has been freezing every now and then and during updates. It will go to a certain % of update and stops working. After reading MS support, I tried to do a factory reset using BInd button. that worked for a while saying console in process till about
    50% and stopped there.

How do I do a factory reset and get the system working again?

:)

SatheeshKoroth, Oct 6, 2018
  2. Xbox one s keeps freezing

Hi guys, my xbox one s keeps freezing on me. I have tried to do the factory reset but it freezes before i can get to the reset option. Any suggestions

MysteriousMrR11, Oct 6, 2018
  3. Xbox one s problem

It didn't work..... I followed all the steps....and it just doesn't show the factory reset options.....it is freezing on start up......it is very slow.

NightChalice153, Oct 6, 2018
  4. XBF Brad A
    XBF Brad A Guest

Hello Satheesh

Sorry to hear about the updates not going thru fully.

The
    Soft factory reset
    would be best. If that doesn't work you can do the Hard fatory reset where you select Delete everything.

Hope this Helps, let us know.

Thanks

Brad

Xbox Forum team

XBF Brad A, Oct 6, 2018
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Satheesh

Sorry to hear about the updates not going thru fully.

The
    Soft factory reset
    would be best. If that doesn't work you can do the Hard fatory reset where you select Delete everything.

Hope this Helps, let us know.

Thanks

Brad

Xbox Forum team
  6. ROckBANDh3RO Win User

Major issues

Should I do a factory reset? Nothing is working.. just syncs and freezes
  7. WPAK Win User

ever since august update all my game freeze and crash I have complained and nothing has been done and have sent proof 4 months and still you have done NOTHING

8. Julian_ Win User

I can't uninstall Elder scrolls online?

9. Mister Getafix Win User

All games stopworking upon signing in

Heya!

For game crashes and freezes be sure to follow all of the steps on the
    Games won't start guide.

If none of the steps work be sure to
    factory reset
    the console and then try to launch a game once more.

post back and let us know how that goes.

If the reset does not work either a repair may be required and we recommend reaching out to the
    chat team for help with setting that up.
Thema:

1. XBox One S is freezing and Factory reset didnot work - Similar Threads - freezing Factory reset

2. Original xbox game ssx3 freezing on xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Original xbox game ssx3 freezing on xbox one: Greetings, When I was playing the original xbox game ssx3 (the snowboarding game) on the xbox one for some reason whenever I play as the character Griff on there the game freezes like there is a...
  3. Minecraft loaded in old world and freezes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft loaded in old world and freezes: This is on Xbox One X. When the world has loaded initially i can move for a few seconds with world starting to load in and freezes within 30 - 60 seconds and unable to do anything else after...
  4. KoA keeps freezing.

in XBoX on Consoles
    KoA keeps freezing.: I just got Kingdom of Amalur Reckoning a digital copy. Everytime I try to start it continues to freeze. All it does is after a few seconds it just freezes when it tries to load in. Is there...
  5. Game State of decay suddenly freezes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game State of decay suddenly freezes: After 5 minutes playing State of decay game suddenly freezes, i want to know whats going on, if there are any solution. please help me . be1f971e-6647-4124-8dfb-05e97a2fbbaa
  6. Xbox One X games freezing.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X games freezing.: I bought my Xbox One X (Scorpio Edition) about a year and some months ago. However lately I've had a problem with games freezing and crashing. First, it started with Metro Exodus. It would freeze...
  7. Xbox one S freezing up

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one S freezing up: Xbox One S always freezing and stuttering on start-up!! Not even getting to gameplay. Please help my kids are going mad. Console just a year and 2 months old. I have been through all of the...
  8. xbox one green screen freeze, factory reset and still not working.

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one green screen freeze, factory reset and still not working.: Hi we have recently had a **** ton of problems with our xbox one, we had a system update about a month ago? The day after we got the green screen of death, had to factory reset. When we reset,...
  9. Xbox One freezes at 50% when factory resetting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One freezes at 50% when factory resetting: Hi, my xbox one has been very slow and i get error codes often. I cleared all storage and attempted to factory reset it both offline and online both times freezing at 50%. I tried calling xbox...
  10. Xbox one freezing all the time after a factory reset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one freezing all the time after a factory reset: so I bought a Xbox one to play with my brother and it just freezes all the time and then when it stops freezing I still can't play any games cause it says all the games take to long to start and...