Xbox one s isn’t compatible with series s games

Discus and support Xbox one s isn’t compatible with series s games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Series X and series S games are not compatible with my counsel for some reason can someone please help me? 12b6d09c-e995-40a2-9552-1ffee34df757 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by xPresxr, Sep 15, 2022.

1. xPresxr
    xPresxr Guest

Series X and series S games are not compatible with my counsel for some reason can someone please help me?

:)

xPresxr, Sep 15, 2022
  2. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Any girl gamers out there.

There`s loads of dating sites online,xbox live isn`t one of them.
  3. ngocphi Win User

Xbox one series x problem

There is no xbox one series x

The series consoles are a completely separate from.xbox one

You just Confuse people by saying it

Ita xbox series s /x thats it

When talking about system requirements

Xbox one games work with xbox one games there is no requires xbox one s or x

It's just xbox one

Now with series games physical games are only compatible with series x

This does not include xbox one x or s

Digital games are compatible with series s or x but must be stored on nvme storage card or internal drive
  4. ngocphi Win User

Can’t download Microsoft Flight Simulator on Xbox S

As previously answered there is NO xbox one series s

Xbox one games are compatible with xbox one games there is no s or x requirement

Series consoles are actually named series s or x

Not xbox one series s or x

Flight sim is ONLY pc and series compatible

It simple flight SIM can't run on most 5 year old pcs why in heaven's name would you think a 10year old cpu in a xbox one run it

If you had bothered to read the previous answers you would know this
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox series x/s

No one knows if the game will be available for the Series S/X, but Microsoft did state that they will be trying to get most of the Xbox One games backward compatible on the Series X/S, so hopefully it will be.
  6. ngocphi Win User

Can’t download Microsoft Flight Simulator on Xbox S

Ok a clearing up seems to be needed

Series S Is a disc-less console

Xbox one s isn't but is NOT a series S

Flight sim 2020 is only series compatible
Thema:

1. Xbox one s isn’t compatible with series s games - Similar Threads - isn’t compatible series

2. “Change Volume With Voice” (Devices & Connections) Isn’t Working Properly

in XBoX on Windows
    “Change Volume With Voice” (Devices & Connections) Isn’t Working Properly: Hello, I downloaded the September update and now the change volume with voice function (in settings -> device & connections -> digital assistants) seems to be a bit broken. It’s only going down...
  3. My Xbox isn’t installing anything

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox isn’t installing anything: So recently my Xbox has been experiencing the glitch where the Store is updating constantly. It’s made it to the point where I cannot update any games or install any games. Whenever I tried to...
  4. Mortal Kombat vs DCU isn’t available for purchase and I’m losing sleep from it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mortal Kombat vs DCU isn’t available for purchase and I’m losing sleep from it: Please Microsoft I’ve been waiting a LONG time for you guys to add this game and once I heard it was here on Xbox I was so quick to turn it on and grab it but to my disappointment it isn’t...
  5. I have two Xbox at home. Home Xbox function isn’t working.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have two Xbox at home. Home Xbox function isn’t working.: I have an both an xbox series X and S in my household. I’m signed into both and have my Home Xbox set to my unit in the living room so that everyone can access my account. While my family member...
  6. Backwards compatible game isn’t working error code (0x87e10024)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards compatible game isn’t working error code (0x87e10024): I bought the game Batman Arkham asylum for the Xbox 360 and when I put the game disc in my Xbox one s it said it had trouble verifying the disc and showed the error code 0x87e10024....
  7. Saying Xbox One game (RDR2) isn’t compatible in my Xbox One?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Saying Xbox One game (RDR2) isn’t compatible in my Xbox One?: I recently wanted to download Red Dead Redemption 2 on my Xbox One again but when I go to insert the disc it gives me the “ 0x87e10012” error saying the game isnt compatible. I have scoured the...
  8. Why isn’t my Xbox Live working on a Backwards Compatibility game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why isn’t my Xbox Live working on a Backwards Compatibility game: So, I decided to buy a copy of RUSE for Xbox 360 and I knew it had many free dlcs so I wanted to log on and download my DLCs then I found out that my Xbox Live is disconnected. I tried everything...
  9. My 12 months Xbox Live Code isn’t compatible with the region :/

in XBoX on Consoles
    My 12 months Xbox Live Code isn’t compatible with the region :/: So my uncle bought me a 12 months Xbox Live Code for Christmas. There was no rush so I waited till mine ran out. Today I tried that code and it said that this code wasn’t compatible with the...
  10. My 12 months Xbox Live Code isn’t compatible with the region :/

in XBoX on Consoles
    My 12 months Xbox Live Code isn’t compatible with the region :/: So my uncle bought me a 12 months Xbox Live Code for Christmas. There was no rush so I waited till mine ran out. Today I tried that code and it said that this code wasn’t compatible with the...