Xbox one s just shout down while playing BFV

Discus and support Xbox one s just shout down while playing BFV in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Few minutes ago while playing BFV my Xbox one s shouted down like a firecracker and now it doesn t turn on. It s overheated and smell like burned... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Lancia Casate, Oct 19, 2019.

1. Xbox one s just shout down while playing BFV

Few minutes ago while playing BFV my Xbox one s shouted down like a firecracker and now it doesn t turn on.

It s overheated and smell like burned plastic. Didn t have a notification , just did that for couple of seconds.

What is the problem and what should I do?

:)

Lancia Casate, Oct 19, 2019
  2. blueamcat Win User

Definitely could be. Unfortunately that console has an internal PSU so it would need a repair.
  3. Lancia Casate Win User

Thanks for the reply.

Can it be a power supply issue? Because the smell came just from there
  4. blueamcat Win User

5. Marwood II 87 Win User

GTA V sells 265 MILLION and .....

While we're on the subject that Greg Miller is just a loud shouting fat walrus!

-

STOP SHOUTING OVER EVERYONE!
  6. NobleN3cro Win User

Here's a booster(INFECTED)

I've been playing Infected most of today and some of last night.

Only come across one booster so far. Alot of whiney kids playing it though, shouting down their mics, singing and just basically being annoying.
Thema:

1. Xbox one s just shout down while playing BFV - Similar Threads - shout down while

2. Stream to phone slows down, then fast forwards and slows down again.

in XboX Insiders
    Stream to phone slows down, then fast forwards and slows down again.: Hello, My stream always slows down to a crawl then 2 seconds later it speeds up (sort of like fast forward) and settles at normal speed. Then 30 seconds later, the same repeats and repeats.......
  3. What's up with mods shutting down all threads concerning error code 0x87e00013?

in XBoX on Windows
    What's up with mods shutting down all threads concerning error code 0x87e00013?: I've tried to find a fix for error code 0x87e00013 and when searching for it I've found several threads about it on this forum. In not a single one has there been a proper fix or any kind of...
  4. Xbox shutting down due to PES 2020

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox shutting down due to PES 2020: My xbox has been shutting down every time when I try to play PES 2020 I can navigate the menus all fine but as soon as I start a game I can play for 15 seconds then it shuts down and the...
  5. Xbox One S Digital Randomly Shutting Down

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S Digital Randomly Shutting Down: Hello, so recently the past week my Xbox has shut down unexpectedly twice, while I was playing Fallout 76 (both times when fast traveling) the console is well ventilated and wasn't even that warm...
  6. XBox 360 wont connect to Live. been down for 2 days.

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox 360 wont connect to Live. been down for 2 days.: I use it mostly for watching Hulu or movies, kids use it for Minecraft. The connection test runs fine until Live test then fails. My bill is paid so not sure what is going on....
  7. Turtle beach headset needs me to shout for anyone to hear me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Turtle beach headset needs me to shout for anyone to hear me: For some odd reason my turtle beach headset is stuggling to pick my voice and requires me to shout to for anybody to actually hear me, ive tried hard resetting my xbox and controller to see if...
  8. Shout out to Enforment | Gamertag Force Changed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Shout out to Enforment | Gamertag Force Changed: My gamertag was force changed today and I'm having a hard time getting a hold of any Enforment Staff. Ive had the Gamertag for over 4 years now. I was hoping to get this resolved asap and get it...
  9. I actualizate my console but shout down

in XBoX on Consoles
    I actualizate my console but shout down: my xbox 360 was being update, someone turned it off, and now just it leaves the screen black cae3195b-d348-402e-b873-33836f46b127
  10. Excellent over all service! Come here to shout it out!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Excellent over all service! Come here to shout it out!: Just a quick shout to the Excellent Xbox Live service!! Way to go guys and gals of the xbox team. All of you who keep it going, - A big Thank you! Yes this is the best gaming service the...