Xbox One S keeps freezing

Discus and support Xbox One S keeps freezing in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, Over the last week my Xbox One S keeps freezing. At first I thought the Sky app was corrupted as it kept freezing when in the app and it would... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MN29, Sep 28, 2019.

1. MN29
    MN29 Guest

Hello,

Over the last week my Xbox One S keeps freezing. At first I thought the Sky app was corrupted as it kept freezing when in the app and it would freeze in the app at the same time every day. I uninstalled the app yet the issue continued. I've carried out a
    hard reset and factory reset (keeping games and apps) which took 8 attempts as it kept freezing on doing the reset and the issue still remains. Has anybody else experienced this issue?

:)

2. XBF Esteban R Win User

Xbox one s keeps freezing

Hey there MysteriousMrR11,

If you do have this problem and the previous troubleshooting steps did not help, then I would recommend going ahead repair order from Xbox Support.

You can either set one up on our
    Device Support
    online portal, or you can go directly to
    customer support
    and have an agent help you out with that.

Hope this information was helpful.

Thanks!
  3. Darkwolfecze Win User

Xbox one s keeps freezing

If nothing works, try to contact seller and get replacement. maybe it is factory issue.
  4. kev edin Win User

I'm sorry to hear this . I wish you luck and hope you get it sorted. 👍
  5. Phoenix_Reins Win User

Have you tried clearing games data?

Deleting Saved Game Data

Game saves, player profiles, and other game data is automatically saved to the Xbox One hard drive by default. If you suspect that data is corrupt, you can delete it from your hard drive.

Please note: Deleting saved game data is permanent and cannot be undone. Therefore, it is highly recommended that you back up your saved game data to online storage or a USB storage device before deleting it.

Follow these steps to access the System Storage and delete game data:

From Xbox Home, go to Settings.

Go to System and select Storage.

Select Manage storage on the right-hand side of the screen, then select View contents.

Highlight a game, press the Menu button, and select Manage game.

Select Saved data on the left-hand side of the screen.

Choose a game to access the game’s saved data.

From here, use the Options Menu to delete files or to view more information about a specific file.
  6. Phoenix_Reins Win User

Thema:

1. Xbox One S keeps freezing - Similar Threads - keeps freezing

2. Xbox 1 Keeps freezing up

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 1 Keeps freezing up: Hello- For the past.month, the XBox console keeps freezing in multiple places...at start up, during a game etc. I have tried the resets and now doing the factory reset without losing tbe games. I...
  3. Latest update keeps freezing my games

in XboX Insiders
    Latest update keeps freezing my games: Ever since the update the other day, my Xbox has been struggling to play any game fluently. Games take longer to load, freezing mid game taking 2-3 mins to go back to normal. Has anyone else come...
  4. Can’t access games with gold just keeps freezing only lets me buy them permanently but wtf...

in XboX Insiders
    Can’t access games with gold just keeps freezing only lets me buy them permanently but wtf...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Nevouti [link] [comments]
  5. Xbox 1s Keep Freezing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 1s Keep Freezing: Turn my Xbox on yesterday and went to play Forza it froze after I tried to start the game. Pushed the button to shut down it down and when I went to restart I got the no input signal on the TV. I...
  6. Fortnite keeps freezing and crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite keeps freezing and crashing: When i am in the game or loading into a game it freezes or if i am zone wars i will play a round then waiting for the next round it freezes its doing it more and more often...
  7. Fortnite on xbox one keeps pausing and freezing on the home screen.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fortnite on xbox one keeps pausing and freezing on the home screen.: I have left it loading a new game for 5 minutes but end up turning it off as it takes too long and doesn't load. I have no problem with my Internet as I have checked...
  8. Halo reach keeps freezing

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo reach keeps freezing: So basically every time I load up halo reach my game constantly freezes the game is unplayable at this point and ive tried lowering all my settings but that didn't seem to work ....
  9. Sea of Thiefs - Keeps freezing and put me back to dashboard

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea of Thiefs - Keeps freezing and put me back to dashboard: Hello fellow gamers! So... Were do i begin. For start, i do not own game pass but another account does, that owned the Xbox one X before me / my friend. So i downloaded SoT in the Game Pass store...
  10. Why do my Xbox one s dashboard keep freezing

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why do my Xbox one s dashboard keep freezing: Why does my xbox one s keep freezing wont let me move or do anything on dashboard fa40065a-bcce-42ab-89b8-b087ae8fdf45