Xbox One S keeps freezing

Discus and support Xbox One S keeps freezing in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, Over the last week my Xbox One S keeps freezing. At first I thought the Sky app was corrupted as it kept freezing when in the app and it would... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MN29, Sep 28, 2019.

1. MN29
    MN29 Guest

Hello,

Over the last week my Xbox One S keeps freezing. At first I thought the Sky app was corrupted as it kept freezing when in the app and it would freeze in the app at the same time every day. I uninstalled the app yet the issue continued. I've carried out a
    hard reset and factory reset (keeping games and apps) which took 8 attempts as it kept freezing on doing the reset and the issue still remains. Has anybody else experienced this issue?

:)

2. XBF Esteban R Win User

Xbox one s keeps freezing

Hey there MysteriousMrR11,

If you do have this problem and the previous troubleshooting steps did not help, then I would recommend going ahead repair order from Xbox Support.

You can either set one up on our
    Device Support
    online portal, or you can go directly to
    customer support
    and have an agent help you out with that.

Hope this information was helpful.

Thanks!
  3. Darkwolfecze Win User

Xbox one s keeps freezing

If nothing works, try to contact seller and get replacement. maybe it is factory issue.
  4. kev edin Win User

I'm sorry to hear this . I wish you luck and hope you get it sorted. 👍
  5. Phoenix_Reins Win User

Have you tried clearing games data?

Deleting Saved Game Data

Game saves, player profiles, and other game data is automatically saved to the Xbox One hard drive by default. If you suspect that data is corrupt, you can delete it from your hard drive.

Please note: Deleting saved game data is permanent and cannot be undone. Therefore, it is highly recommended that you back up your saved game data to online storage or a USB storage device before deleting it.

Follow these steps to access the System Storage and delete game data:

From Xbox Home, go to Settings.

Go to System and select Storage.

Select Manage storage on the right-hand side of the screen, then select View contents.

Highlight a game, press the Menu button, and select Manage game.

Select Saved data on the left-hand side of the screen.

Choose a game to access the game’s saved data.

From here, use the Options Menu to delete files or to view more information about a specific file.
  6. Phoenix_Reins Win User

Thema:

1. Xbox One S keeps freezing - Similar Threads - keeps freezing

2. Movies and TV in movies and tv app keep freezing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Movies and TV in movies and tv app keep freezing: [img] [img] My movies and TV (xbox one s) keep freezing intermittently. I’ve gone through the standard trouble shooting (restarted/tested router and internet, uninstalled and reinstalled the app,...
  3. Xbox keeps freezing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox keeps freezing: Why is my Xbox one freezing while loudly buzzig noise? b859622b-0d5f-43d8-add9-7ae03a89d8f9
  4. Keep have problems with prey game freezing after a while of playing it

in XboX Insiders
    Keep have problems with prey game freezing after a while of playing it: Today is now 5 times the prey game has been freezing on me after it working great and running smooth for a while then freezes. the freezes in the prey game have been coming more frequently now...
  5. My backwards compatible game keeps crashing/freezing.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My backwards compatible game keeps crashing/freezing.: So i have lost planet 2 on disc and the game kept crashing/freezing a lot and i thought it was the disc because it was pretty old so i bought the game again yesterday this time digitally and the...
  6. My xbox oneS keeps freezing / crashing

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox oneS keeps freezing / crashing: Hi, Since i bought my game, It keeps freezing / crashing. Initially i thought it was the game because i have never had an issue with my previous consoles and the fact that this only happened with...
  7. I can't play Battlefield V anymore after latest Beta update. It keeps freezing and force...

in XboX Insiders
    I can't play Battlefield V anymore after latest Beta update. It keeps freezing and force...: Don't know if it makes any difference, but I'm using Xbox One X. These games crashes are getting worse and worse. Now even Battlefield V, that I have never seen any kind of issues like that, is...
  8. Xbox keep freezing.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox keep freezing.: Wow the ambassador that told me to leave the preview program should have her title taken away she has no idea what she or he was talking about. Now my xbox is freezing all time now. And still cant...
  9. EA Access Hub keeps freezing!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    EA Access Hub keeps freezing!: Hi, i am trying to load EA access . it is loading the hub on screen but it will not let me navigate anywhere on the page and i have to quit app to exit . i have unistalled and reinstalled app and...
  10. FIFA 19 keeps freezing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FIFA 19 keeps freezing: My FIFA 19 keeps freezing halfway through games, I can play a full game of pro clubs but only the first half of the next game. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game. I've also factory reset...