Xbox one s keeps shutting off as soon as I turn it on

Discus and support Xbox one s keeps shutting off as soon as I turn it on in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Xbox one s keeps shutting off as soon as I turn it on ce4723a2-3b1f-4669-852b-3ec9c85e2980 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by jake7071, Nov 21, 2021.

1. jake7071
    jake7071 Guest

:)

jake7071, Nov 21, 2021
  2. SamQY Win User

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

In this case, I'm afraid your console needs repair. On this link, you have instructions on how to send the console to Microsoft.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...
  3. Segomo Win User

IR Blaster not working

I spoke too soon. When I hold the power button down to shut off the xbox, the next time it's turned on, it turns on the TV. Then the next time after that I turn on the Xbox, it doesn't turn on the TV. It seems the only time after the Spring 2017 update
    the Xbox turns on a TV is after it's shut off holding the power button.

Looks like I'm not the only one after looking at the message boards :/
  4. Richard Walker73 Win User

Xbox one x shutting off as soon as it’s turned on

Thank you for asking in Microsoft Community, we belive the problem you are facing is due to network or services issue. I am assigning the Certified Rep. to fix your issue. Please communicate with microsoft on
    ˦ ። (9 〇 ) ። {2 7 〇} ። 〇 4 ˦
  5. Richard Walker73 Win User

Thank you for asking in Microsoft Community, we belive the problem you are facing is due to network or services issue. I am assigning the Certified Rep. to fix your issue. Please communicate with microsoft on
  6. Richard Walker73 Win User

Thema:

1. Xbox one s keeps shutting off as soon as I turn it on - Similar Threads - keeps shutting off

2. Xbox keeps shutting off

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox keeps shutting off: Every time I play 2k22 REC with my friends I play a few minutes then my whole Xbox shuts off. And it only does that on 2k. Is it the game or the xbox? 3e36b0fb-64e8-4767-8dc3-7878fce79e1f
  3. Xbox keeps randomly shutting off

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox keeps randomly shutting off: I’ve tried everything and it still shuts off randomly... I would be in the middle of a game it goes to a green screen then shuts off and it feels really hot.. I’ve changed my whole area around for...
  4. the new xbox wireless headset keeps shutting off after 10 20 min and why my speaker sound...

in XBoX on Windows
    the new xbox wireless headset keeps shutting off after 10 20 min and why my speaker sound...: dose anyone know why the new xbox wireless headset keeps turning off after 10 20 min i have no idea why not low on battery or anything had it charged but it just keeps shutting off on me like its...
  5. Xbox series x keeps shutting off only when im winning in 2k online

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series x keeps shutting off only when im winning in 2k online: This is annoying my xbox keeps shutting off for the 2k game both nxtgen and xbox one. Ppl found a way how to shutdown a xbox. we dont know if they do it controlled through, remote features or...
  6. Xbox keeps shutting off on it's own

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox keeps shutting off on it's own: My xbox series s just turned off by itself twice in a row and I don't know why. Any help is appreciated. submitted by /u/Strong-Advantage5082 [link] [comments]
  7. Xbox Series X keeps shutting off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X keeps shutting off: So I’ve had my Xbox since January and everything seems fine with it except the fact that when I play Rainbow Six Siege or MLB The Show 21 it always ends up turning off by itself and its only for...
  8. Xbox keeps crashing and shutting off

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox keeps crashing and shutting off: So this problem just started happening to me. Basically for no apparent reason, my game will freeze and my xbox will turn off. This first happened while playing destiny and then it happened in...
  9. Cold War keeps force quitting and shutting Xbox one off

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cold War keeps force quitting and shutting Xbox one off: Why does Cold War keep shutting down my xbox one down? Randomly in games, itll kick me off. Sometimes it even shuts my xbox off all together. 2cf65692-b0fc-4add-a75e-03a640a949cf
  10. Series x keeps shutting off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series x keeps shutting off: Series x randomly shuts off 4f2b4200-21b3-43a0-95d4-ef04b5523719