Xbox one s lagging probs

Discus and support Xbox one s lagging probs in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My xbox one s gaming is fine. But my dash is awful the more i scroll the more lag. When on community after a few scrolls of uploads it either goes... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by charonte demon, Aug 18, 2019.

1. Xbox one s lagging probs

My xbox one s gaming is fine. But my dash is awful the more i scroll the more lag. When on community after a few scrolls of uploads it either goes blank screen or just sticks. Its gotten worse over time of which my box is only 8 months old. The rest
    if the dash is like a time delay when i scroll through. Any ideas anyone ?

:)

charonte demon, Aug 18, 2019
  2. DanMen334 Win User

Xbox one s lagging probs

at the beginning of the month was lay an update already downloaded it? if the problems still try to delete the profile and re-download it (your games and apps won't be deleted), but if you don't even try to reset factory and monitor this follows as you
    still have a guarantee and it would be good for you to use it if you're still having problems
  3. charonte demon Win User

Xbox one s lagging probs

Hi thanx for your response. Have tried the factory reset and have tried all I can. so I don't even go on my community any more. Initially is fine. But after scrolling to view or tabbing RT to view community pics total lag sets in, then just stops. I've
    taken all pins off my page, but no different.
  4. XBF Steven R Win User

Xbox one s lagging probs

Hey there charonte demon

Thanks for reaching out to the Forums Community for advice on how to hopefully get your console to perform normally. I understand how having it be so slow could be irritating. If this has become something that is consistent, then I strongly suggest trying
    what we call a soft factory reset. It's a factory reset that does not uninstall any of your games/apps and is a great step for general troubleshooting. When you get a chance, make sure that your network is set up well (easy to connect to with an open NAT type),and
    that you know your sign in information for any gamertag that is important (as they will need to be redownloaded after) so that the process goes smoothly. After that, follow the steps outlined in How
    to reset your console to factory defaults on Xbox One
    and select the option denoted reset and keep my games & apps.

Hope this helps, let us know.

Thanks for reading!
  5. charonte demon Win User

Xbox one s lagging probs

Yes is all up to date. Have hard boot, done all can be done.
  6. NeoDan123 Win User

Xbox one s lagging probs

Have you updated your console recently?
Thema:

Xbox one s lagging probs

1. Xbox one s lagging probs - Similar Threads - lagging probs

2. Xbox lags every few seconds

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox lags every few seconds: So ive never had this problem before but recently while playing online, every 15-20 seconds my xbox will freeze for 5 or so seconds and then unfreeze and ill be dead in the game. I play a LOT of...
  3. Streaming on Win 10 (latest alpha ring): lag and poor quality!

in XboX Insiders
    Streaming on Win 10 (latest alpha ring): lag and poor quality!: I am on alpha and I have 1911.190916-1945, companion app installed (48.55.30001) on my win 10 pro (18362 - 15063.356). With latest alpha on xbox streaming is a disaster: lag and poor quality....
  4. Mouse/Keyboard LAGGING while gaming with Game Pass PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Mouse/Keyboard LAGGING while gaming with Game Pass PC: Hello, All games work fine with the game pass Xbox App as long as I use a Xbox One Controller. But when I try to use the mouse + keyboard as a normal PC gamer does : Freeze, lag, unplayable. I...
  5. Streaming Improvement: FH4 playable and no more input lag

in XboX Insiders
    Streaming Improvement: FH4 playable and no more input lag: Streaming improved on Forza Horizon 4 now, very few stutters as a few weeks ago, good image quality, even input lag from latest few firmware is eventually fixed! I'm very confident to have a good...
  6. Azure server lag spiking upto 1000ms every 30 Seconds! Affecting Xbox gameplay SEVERELY!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Azure server lag spiking upto 1000ms every 30 Seconds! Affecting Xbox gameplay SEVERELY!: There is some Severe Azure Server Lag Every 30 seconds.Upto 1000ms! It has been happening for over 2 weeks now, and Microsoft has yet to fix it? I'm guessing not enough people are complaining to...
  7. asphalt 9 lagging

in XBoX Games and Apps
    asphalt 9 lagging: hi there I installed asphalt 9 game and it works perfectly but sometimes when I play some multiplayer races it starts lagging and turns the game off c0e84213-4ac7-4ce1-a79d-c0adb2c3825a
  8. World of tanks lags me out to the dashboard

in XBoX Games and Apps
    World of tanks lags me out to the dashboard: When im loading into a match i lag out and is sent the Dashboard with the message , there was a problem 0x45d and most of the time i get a message to clear my local saved games...
  9. Good internet doesn't stop my lagging in online gaming?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Good internet doesn't stop my lagging in online gaming?: Just to start off I bought my Xbox off of eBay earlier this year and it worked as it should, still does. The problems starting occurring a while after the release date of apex legends, all of...
  10. Fichiers .mkv 4K lag [Translation - .Mkv 4K lag files]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Fichiers .mkv 4K lag [Translation - .Mkv 4K lag files]: Salut, Je possède une One X, relié un écran de PC 4K (oui, pas de TV). Pour tester, j'ai mis des petites vidéos 4K en .mkv (non, pas de Blu-Ray piraté comme on dit) de 4 minutes maximum....