Xbox one S log in issues

Discus and support Xbox one S log in issues in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Split from this thread. Im having the exact same issue. Yesterday at about 11am I updated my console to the latest update, signed into my account,... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by NLIT, Jul 4, 2019.

1. NLIT
    NLIT Guest

Xbox one S log in issues

Im having the exact same issue. Yesterday at about 11am I updated my console to the latest update, signed into my account, played a game and it worked fine. Then I didnt play it for the rest of the day. Later that nightI turned it back on again and tried
    to log in to my account and this grey pop up would come up and load for ages and not do anything. Ive restarted my console endless amount of times and nothing is working, the internet is fine. The grey screen as im typing this disappeared and went back into
    the log in accounts i have, but now its back again after ive chosen the account i want to log into to. Ive also tried logging in whilst a disc is in the console and try it through the game but that doesnt work either ahhhh! Please help!!!
    Xbox one S log in issues [​IMG]

:)

NLIT, Jul 4, 2019
  2. XBF Diego M Win User

Xbox one S log in issues

Hi NLIT,

We split your comment from this
    thread
    and made a new thread for you since everyone should be creating new threads on the forums when you need some assistance. That way we can tailor support specifically to you and the original poster is not getting notified when their question was already
    answered.

I recommend removing the account having issues, powercycle the Xbox, and then re-add the profile after it reboots. Go to your Account settings and select "Remove accounts" and then select the profile and confirm. Go ahead and do a
    hard restart and power cycle. Hold down the power button on the console
    for about 10 seconds until it shuts down and then remove the power cable from the Xbox and the power outlet for about 2-3 minutes. Then re-connect and turn on the Xbox. Open the guide when it reboots and scroll to the Sign-in tab and then select "Add new".

If that doesn't help then you will need to try out a soft factory reset.

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    2. Select System > Settings > System > Console info.
    3. Select Reset console.

Make sure to select "Keep my games & apps" and have the correct account login information plus your Wi-Fi password ready if you connect wireless because you will need to re-add the account's that were on the Xbox and re-connect to your
    network during the reset.

Let us know the results!
  3. (Ambassador) Wearful Win User

Xbox one S log in issues

I used to have the same issue, i kept restarting it in till it worked so i would recommend to keep restarting it or leave it fully off for about 1-2 hours.
  4. ThorstenFink Win User

Minecraft Texture Pack Candy Texture Pack doesnt download

we play minecraft on the xbox one s. yes and we are logged in with the same account on the xbox one s.
  5. JFord047 Win User

The Microsoft Family Con!

This was Done!
    Xbox one X set with child one and child Two
    Xbox one S set as Child One and Child two
    Auto login is Off on Both Consoles
    child on logs in plays game on xbox one x, child two logs in on same game on xbox one s, Child one is logged off of Xbox one x. Child one logs back on Child two is logged off.
    this is also not logged off of same game but different games
    child one on x playing far cry, child 2 logs in on s and starts red dead, far cry is logged off....
    Far Cry is only on the x not the S

Done All the bits on the web, done it all with the Support staff, still got the same problems

there is one thing that NOBODY has covered, in the USA Red Dead is a Different certification. although both kids are UK, red dead is different in the UK and the USA, could this be the problem... nobody knows
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Playing solo games offline

If you want to share your games & dlc on the Xbox One S, then you need to log in with the account that purchases those games & dlc on the Xbox One S and make it the home Xbox. When you do this, your Xbox one X console will need to be logged in on Xbox
    Live all the time to be able to play games.
Thema:

Xbox one S log in issues

1. Xbox one S log in issues - Similar Threads - log issues

2. Xbox log in issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox log in issue: I have 2 sons who each have an xbox. Older sons works fine and when I log into microsoft acct, see his device. Second sons xbox now has been asking for log in info. I have tried unsuccessfully to...
  3. Xbox Game Pass game launch issue: Games not working. Not even a crash log.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass game launch issue: Games not working. Not even a crash log.: Hi, I can't run any game since this morning. I was playing without problems until now and now any of them works, not even a crash message. I click on "play game" button and nothing happens...
  4. Xbox one S log in issues

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox one S log in issues: My xbox is having trouble logging on. I click the xbox button to sign in but the screen goes blank. Ive tried a restart. removed account but now trying to add but once entered email address the...
  5. Big time issue trying to log in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Big time issue trying to log in: I've been off my xbox for a bit and I'm having major issues trying to connect to my gamertag . I cannot remember the password and don't have an authenticator app connected to my system anymore....
  6. Xbox Live Account Log On Issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Account Log On Issues: I haven't played my Xbox 360 in awhile and as I did so today, I ran into a problem. When I turn on my Xbox I choose my Avatar which says my name as well as "Signed In". If I try to download an...
  7. Log in issue error temporary fix

in XBoX Accessibility
    Log in issue error temporary fix: Im sure everyone looking at this is having that same log in issue where it says something like "you are accessing personal info and need to re enter your password" and when you do you cant log in....
  8. Xbox live log in issues

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live log in issues: My son has an account for which I subscribe for xbox live. As a result, he has a few other accounts when he has changed his gamertag etc. So he has an account and I have one. However, the one...
  9. Xbox log in issues

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox log in issues: I keep getting the following error message. keep getting this message on my xbox 'because you're accessing sensitive info, you need to verify your password for *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus...
  10. After the update, I can not log in to my profile and issues an error 0x80a40010.

in XBoX Accessibility
    After the update, I can not log in to my profile and issues an error 0x80a40010.: Please correct the error. 6146d845-7481-40b7-ae29-c0e90f120094