Xbox one S message bug

Discus and support Xbox one S message bug in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I get a new message and when i click on messages (where you see all your mesagges) i can see the first few words(like always) but when i click on a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Kynareth06, Aug 1, 2019.

1. Kynareth06
    Kynareth06 Guest

Xbox one S message bug

I get a new message and when i click on messages (where you see all your mesagges) i can see the first few words(like always) but when i click on a message, it says Go ahead, say hi) as if i dont have any messages. Please help. I have tried hard reset,
    removing my account and adding it back.

:)

Kynareth06, Aug 1, 2019
  2. kev edin Win User

Xbox one S message bug

Microsoft are aware of the problem withe the message system 👍

I would still report it through the insiders. 👌
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Xbox one S message bug

Try to get the message from a different device (like phone or your pc through the app)
  4. Buachaill Dona Win User

Xbox one S message bug

5. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

Xbox one S message bug

I had the exact same issue last night. I could see the preview of the messages I was getting, but when I clicked on them, it said "Go ahead, say hi" like to start a new conversation. >.<

I was able to read the full message and respond on my app on my phone, but in the meantime, I put it down to simply being an Xbox bug and there's not much we can do. It will fix itself eventually and the messages will open normally. Sometimes the next time
    you check them in an hour or so, sometimes the next day, sometimes in a few days. In the meantime, use the Xbox app on your other device (laptop, phone, etc) and you should hopefully be able to get your messages there for now. It's affecting a lot of people.
  6. Alucario Ultra Win User

1000 apex point from xbox (not received yet)

It´s not a bug. You should get a message with your code at 6/30/2019.
Thema:

Xbox one S message bug

1. Xbox one S message bug - Similar Threads - message bug

2. Anyone else not able to get messages to load on Xbox beta app?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else not able to get messages to load on Xbox beta app?: [IMG] submitted by /u/AnXboxDude [link] [comments]
  3. Message NO SIGNAL.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Message NO SIGNAL.: 2 month old XBox One is dead! NO SIGNAL, I have tried the resets, checked all my cables. What can I do now? c99cb476-c2ee-4817-8ca6-e2ec9644e480
  4. : Test multiplayer connection error message

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Test multiplayer connection error message: : Test multiplayer connection error message Hi BLumat You Checked your Internet configuration in your Router to see if the NAT is All open for your Xbox or PC? Try check the Support by network...
  5. Messaging bug?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Messaging bug?: When I open my message which it says it recieved but it does not show and when it saying there's a new message which I have read I can't do anything to my chats, how do I fix this???...
  6. Xbox App on my PC cant send or receive messages and party chat is super bugged

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox App on my PC cant send or receive messages and party chat is super bugged: Whenever I try to send a message in the app it says, "We couldn't send this message. Try again later". And when I try to open my messages page it says, "Try again-We had trouble getting your...
  7. "messaging isn't working for your account" no suspension, just an irritating bug. Solutions?

in XBoX on Consoles
    "messaging isn't working for your account" no suspension, just an irritating bug. Solutions?: I checked my account for any suspensions and there is none. I can still receive messages and be invited to group conversations but I cannot leave them, every time I try I get an error message...
  8. messages bug

in XBoX on Consoles
    messages bug: Hey guys I'm having this problem when I bring up the messages I can't navigate through them but I can use my controller for everything else. Anyone ever had the same problem? What can I do?...
  9. Bug with resuming games: Games get stuck at "Please reconnect controller" message.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bug with resuming games: Games get stuck at "Please reconnect controller" message.: When I minimize a game, switch to another app (like Netflix), turn off my controller (because I'm watching a video), turn my controller back on, and go back to the game, the game will have a...
  10. Message Issues Xbox LIVE Bug?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Message Issues Xbox LIVE Bug?: Hi, for 6 years i have not encountered many problems on Live, but recently im having a problem, if you have any questions ask away! So im having trouble sending messages to recent players, i get...