XBOX ONE S Needing constant reboots

Discus and support XBOX ONE S Needing constant reboots in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi My son has an xbox 1s and he is constantly having to reboot it everytime he plays on it, as soon as he logs on on clicks on a game it freezes so he... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by tracysimpson2, Jan 12, 2021.

1. XBOX ONE S Needing constant reboots

Hi

My son has an xbox 1s and he is constantly having to reboot it everytime he plays on it, as soon as he logs on on clicks on a game it freezes so he needs to reboot for it to work, then once he wants to change games he will need to reboot again for the next
    game to play.

I have tried every which way to get through to xbox support. no luck. I am still in warranty but everytime i log a call to return for a replacement I get to the last screen and it kicks me out and asks me to sign in and start all over again.. I just dont
    know what to do now?

Any help would be appreciated

Thank you

:)

tracysimpson2, Jan 12, 2021
  2. Me1648 Win User

Xbox needs constant rebooting

no i haven't had any problems like that yer sure it may take a long time sometimes to go to app from a game but i just wait. With my console the only minor thing that is annoying is that whenever i am away my xbox turns it self on sometimes however its
    was an easy fix i just unplugged it every time i went out or went to sleep. errrrr i know it is annoying but i just say wait until it get very very much worse.
  3. The Snowman611 Win User

Xbox needs constant rebooting

Thank you for the reply. Yeah I understand it's not that bad but it just really sucks to have to do it all the time. It's supposed to be this amazing system and I feel it should run better than this. Especially when playing games online and it stops than
    that counts as a loss for me even though that wasn't my fault. But for the time being I guess it's not so bad. I'll probably end up sending it in here in a month or so if the problem persists just to see what they say.
  4. Qwertei Win User

Xbox one constant reboot

Alright thanks so what i understand is that the console is Brand New and may be defective i do apologies for this but it is what i have gathered from the info you provided. You could try to re-install the latest update manually

Here
    and see if it does work.
  5. Qwertei Win User

Xbox one constant reboot

I'm Sorry too hear this but we would need some info on the console first Okay.

First thing is this console new or is it previously used?

when did this start happening? After an Update?

Has anything similar happen? or Anything Odd?

If you can answer some of these questions it'll help us more to assist you.
  6. SLOTH23 Win User

Xbox one constant reboot

It's a new console. Just started happening today and I didn't notice if there was any update. Nothing else odd has happened lately. Thanks
Thema:

XBOX ONE S Needing constant reboots

1. XBOX ONE S Needing constant reboots - Similar Threads - Needing constant reboots

2. 4 year old Xbox one s constantly needing factory resets.

in XBoX on Consoles
    4 year old Xbox one s constantly needing factory resets.: Ive had this issue with my Xbox One S for almost a year now. If i spend a long time playing games, eventually the dashboard will slow to a crawl and i will be unable to launch any games or apps...
  3. Xbox One X needs constant updates

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X needs constant updates: Hi there, Over the last 2 months I have had an estimated 5 Xbox updates, which seems extremet irregular. And they seem to be happening at completely random times too. One has happened just now...
  4. Xbox live needing constant verification login on Switch - Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live needing constant verification login on Switch - Minecraft: Hi, Recently every time my son starts Minecraft via his Nintendo Switch his Xbox live account is not logged in, Upon clicking to log in the game sends us to the verification procedure via...
  5. Xbox constantly making me lose ranked matches in siege because it think it needs to up date...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox constantly making me lose ranked matches in siege because it think it needs to up date...: My xbox always updates at the worst times. Im always in a middle of a very important ranked match that if i leave then i get banned for 30 minutes and lose points, so of course my stupid xbox...
  6. I need to constantly re-enable Dolby Atmos for headphones

in XboX Insiders
    I need to constantly re-enable Dolby Atmos for headphones: I don’t know if it’s a Insider Preview bug, but since a few days my headphones audio settings constantly changes to Windows Sonic and I need to run Dolby Atmos app to activate it for my TB Stealth...
  7. 1st Gen Xbox One Constantly Freezes. Is it hardware or just old and needs to go?

in XBoX on Consoles
    1st Gen Xbox One Constantly Freezes. Is it hardware or just old and needs to go?: Hello and whats goin on wit ya? Well i'm having some difficulties and with my 1st Gen Xbox One and it constantly Freezes. Is it hardware or just old and needs to go? Owned this thing since 2016 so...
  8. Sagemcom Sagemcom F@st 5250: Why does my Xbox constantly need help connecting to the wifi

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Sagemcom Sagemcom F@st 5250: Why does my Xbox constantly need help connecting to the wifi: Sagemcom (Modems/Gateways) Sagemcom F@st 5250: Why does my Xbox constantly need help connecting to the wifi Sorry to hear it. This issue seems to be caused by an errant update. Please hold the...
  9. Need information with how to deal with constant harrasment

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need information with how to deal with constant harrasment: As the title says i need a few steps to take that go beyond just constant reporting the harassing profiles on xbox live What happened is that i stopped being friends with someone and just wanted...
  10. Xbox needs constant rebooting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox needs constant rebooting: I have had the Xbox since day one and have had nothing but problems. My first console suffered from the disc grinding noise. I sent it in and received a console that worked for a while. But then...