Xbox One S not accepting wifi password

Discus and support Xbox One S not accepting wifi password in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Xbox One S not accepting wifi password My console isnt accepting my WIFI password that contains two spaces. For example (my password ) a space in the... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Mohammad Alnahhas, Apr 17, 2018.

1. Xbox One S not accepting wifi password

My console isnt accepting my WIFI password that contains two spaces. For example (my password ) a space in the middle and a space at the end. This has to be fixed as soon as possible.

:)

Mohammad Alnahhas, Apr 17, 2018
  2. NickyB6969
    NickyB6969 Guest
    Netgear Netgear DGND3700: Xbox one s won't connect

Netgear (Modems/Gateways) Netgear DGND3700: Xbox one s won't connect
    I bought an Xbox one s however when I start it up and it gets to the network set up section, I enter my wifi password and it wont accept it. I am 100% sure the password is correct. I've performed a hard reset on the xbox, restarted my wifi, unplugged everything
    for up to 5 minutes and nothing fixed the issue. My original xbox one connects fine with no problems. Any ideas on how to fix this?

NickyB6969, Apr 17, 2018
  3. Saving wifi passwords

How does the xbox one s save wifi passwords??

stephaniegeorge, Apr 17, 2018
  4. Mister Quimby Win User

Xbox One (Again) not accepting Wifi/ Wifi-Password.

Hey there CaptainF0dder!

Thanks for posting! Keep in mind, this thread is a bit old. Feel free to post your suggestions in any current threads. If you would like assistance with a support related issue, please go ahead and create a new thread. This way you can receive support specifically
    tailored to you. Thanks again!
  5. CaptainFodder Win User

This is an old thread, but I've seen this problem a lot while playing Iron Banner/Trials of Osiris/Crucible in Destiny on my Xbox One. This guy found and caught some cheaters that seem to cause these symptoms here:

www.reddit.com/.../i_was_ip_booted_from_a_match_in_trials_of_osiris

Bungie acknowledged this issue and should be dealing with the cheaters swiftly in this weeks updated published 5/29/15 here:

www.bungie.net/.../News

As some other members mention above, clearing your MAC Address may be a resolution to getting back online, but it's always worked for me to just hard restart my Xbox One by holding the power button until it restarts
  6. Beorn777 Win User

Having same problem right now, did you end up fixing it?
  7. TomMcD01 Win User

This has been happening to me on and off, usually a hard reset works. Not today however, while playing Destiny it randomly disconnected from xbox live(as destiny likes to do) but now when i go to connect it wont accept my wifi password. All my other devices
    are connecting fine, even the old 360. No passwords have been changed and the right password has been entered multiple times into the Xbox one to no avail, the XB1 can even see my wifi network but just decides it has to create a problem by being all "nope
    even though i've connected to this *** 1000 times, i'm gona screw you over" the proper ports are open, there is nothing wrong with my router. so what Xbox live team, am i suppose to sacrifice the connectivity of all my other devices by resetting everything
    in my wifi network. Also your customer service team(phone wise) seems to be completely useless, do you pull these guys out of the slums of Delhi? and tell them just to repeat to people that they need to move their xbox closer to their router? or that i have
    to do a hard reset? its embarrassing and offensive to anyone with even basic computer literacy. Alright /end rant this is a serious problem and while im happy to go back to my PC its making me mothball my Xbox and seriously question my purchase.
  8. ChambrsTheWhite Win User

The same exact issue MetalHeadChiyo experienced is happening to me. I tried 2.4GHz and 5GHz bands, happened on both eventually. Nothing else on my network is dropping a connection. Not downloading or streaming anything anywhere when it happens. Destiny will
    just boot me with one of their 5 million networking error codes, I'll lose connectivity, and won't allow me to connect back to my wifi b/c it tells me the password is invalid. A hard reboot works every time (don't just power console off, pull the plug) but
    this is complete BS.
Thema:

1. Xbox One S not accepting wifi password - Similar Threads - accepting wifi password

2. Accidentally accepted the change gamer tag, now my name is stuck with numbers.

in XBoX on Windows
    Accidentally accepted the change gamer tag, now my name is stuck with numbers.: Just changed my gamertag recently however i accidentally clicked the accept while reading the info regarding it. Now my username is stuck with numbers. Am i still allowed to change it back free...
  3. Can’t create a party, send a party invite or accept a party invite!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t create a party, send a party invite or accept a party invite!: I’ve done everything I can think of to fix this. I’ve restarted my console a few times, I’ve unplugged it a couple of times, I reinstalled COD modern warfare as well 3x. I don’t know what else to...
  4. Even though I got accepted into Project xCloud, I still can't use the service!!

in XboX Insiders
    Even though I got accepted into Project xCloud, I still can't use the service!!: [IMG] submitted by /u/Coolteen1991 [link] [comments]
  5. Xbox One STILL won't accept correct WiFi password.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One STILL won't accept correct WiFi password.: My Xbox One won't connect to my WiFi. It tells me the password is incorrect, but I am absolutely certain it is not. All of my other devices work. I have tried, nonetheless, to reset my router....
  6. Not accepting my wifi password

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not accepting my wifi password: I tried downloading a game from the store yesterday. Halfway through it kicked me off of Xbox live. Now every time I try to connect to wifi it won't recognize the password even though I know the...
  7. Brand new out of the box, the xbox one won't accept my wifi password and keeps rebooting. Bad ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Brand new out of the box, the xbox one won't accept my wifi password and keeps rebooting. Bad ...: The xbox is plugged in with power and the HDMI cable to the tv. I get to "which one is yours" and enter in the wifi password, then the console reboots and continues to reboot randomly. I even...
  8. Xbox one not accepting my wifi password

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one not accepting my wifi password: My xobox worked before I went to work yesterday got home and it wouldn't connect to my internet im using the right password but its not accepting it I looked today and tried the hard reset trik...
  9. Solution to Xbox One not accepting password for wifi router.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Solution to Xbox One not accepting password for wifi router.: Is your Xbox One telling you your password to connect to your wifi router is incorrect even though you know it is correct? This seems to be a consistent and reoccurring problem for Xbox One...
  10. Xbox One (Again) not accepting Wifi/ Wifi-Password.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One (Again) not accepting Wifi/ Wifi-Password.: This is the second time very recently to happen to me. All my other devices are working just fine, even my Xbox 360, but the stupid One can't accept my password. I unpluged my router, unplugged...