Xbox One S Not turning On

Discus and support Xbox One S Not turning On in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I've had my xbox One s into warranty repair twice and the same issue remains which persists when its returned. Now out of warranty but the issue... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by rhysward2, Mar 3, 2021.

1. rhysward2
    rhysward2 Guest

Hi,

I've had my xbox One s into warranty repair twice and the same issue remains which persists when its returned. Now out of warranty but the issue was not fixed and the white light makes a sound then turns off. No boot or system display.

Anyone had this? Xbox now want me to pay £170 for a replacement which is something that continued during their warranty and I think this is unacceptable. Issue should have been resolved.

Has anyone fixed this issue or had Microsoft resolve during warranty? Is there any reason why they kept sending back unrepaired?

Thanks

R

:)

rhysward2, Mar 3, 2021
  2. karthikeyans3 Win User

Xbox one s

Xbox one s turn off while playing game

After still now it's not turn ON
  3. XBF Crystal P Win User

My Xbox One S doesn't turn on

4. Fabio Vieira Milet Win User

Xbox one S

so when I turn on the xbox one s it starts making the clicks on the cooler.
  5. GFx1 Win User

Xbox One S Console Wont Work in 4K on My 4K TV? Samsung UA50JU6400WXXY Series 6

Turn on UHD Color for HDMI 1 in image settings and hook Xbox One S to that input.
  6. {Parity} Win User

Xbox One S will not turn on.

Try leaving it unplugged longer than 10 seconds (5 minutes). Try a different electrical outlet. If you are plugged into a power strip try plugging it into the wall outlet.

If none of that works contact
    Xbox Support
    and set it up for a repair.
Thema:

1. Xbox One S Not turning On - Similar Threads - turning

2. my xbox console hanged all of sudden and now won't turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox console hanged all of sudden and now won't turn on: Hi Guys, I was playing game and all of sudden console hanged. I restarted the console and now it won't turn on. Light is dim and goes to sleep after minutes. Controller lights are also blinking...
  3. Original xbox won't turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Original xbox won't turn on: So it will kinda of do like a half beep then stop....I've tried unplugging unplugging both the power supply and the power supply cord....if tried the eject button nothing seems to work even tried...
  4. Console keeps turning off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console keeps turning off: Hello, my console keeps turning off. I dont know why but it is not that hot. it turns off like its power suppy is cut. Please help 6f707fc9-e3a8-4b82-888a-b157e11552b8
  5. Wireless headset turning xbox on when I use them on PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless headset turning xbox on when I use them on PC: New Series x and new wireless headphones turn on my Xbox from off when I power them on to use on my laptop. What can I do? 6b06ea87-0252-466e-bc17-f9302a739e8f
  6. Is there a way to turn a child account into an adult account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a way to turn a child account into an adult account: Hi so my son has an account that im hooked up to as his parent account but he was trying to play apex with his cousin who has a ps4 and he couldnt create an apex account with his xbox account due...
  7. How do you turn up the microphone volume on xbox?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do you turn up the microphone volume on xbox?: My friends recently have been telling me that my mic volume is low, and I cant seem to find a setting that turns the volume up. Is there even one? dc1ca397-b26d-4643-a3a7-8de6cc31ff3e
  8. How do I turn off incoming friend requests?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I turn off incoming friend requests?: I’m aware of the bot situation on xbox, and before it was managable without any real inconvenience, just block and move on. But recently I have been getting an absolute massive influx of...
  9. Xbox does not turn on via controller anymore.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox does not turn on via controller anymore.: I'm the the beta channel and since a week or so my XSX does not turn on by the controller anymore. when i press the button on the console it lights up but no video output is sent. Only when a long...
  10. Xbox One X turns off randomly while running strong or big games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X turns off randomly while running strong or big games: This issue has persisted in my xbox for a few months now and I haven't found a solution yet. When I run strong games like COD WW2 and Fortnite my xbox will run for a bit and shut off. How can I...