: Xbox one s not updating

Discus and support : Xbox one s not updating in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; : Xbox one s not updating Hi Bianca, Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We've been seeing reports of some users not able to update the console... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by biancaottino, Dec 15, 2019.

1. biancaottino
    biancaottino Guest

Hi Bianca,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We've been seeing reports of some users not able to update the console at the moment reporting the specific error code (0x80072F8F). At this time, the proper teams are working on a
    fix but it has been acknowledged and the service will be back very soon for those affected. You can get notified and follow the status of the core services from here: https://beta.support.xbox.com/xbox-live-status.
    In an effort to prevent repetitive answers, we will be locking this thread since a service alert has been posted regarding this issue. Thank you for your patience.

:)

biancaottino, Dec 15, 2019
  2. Johnallenthomasjr Win User

the xbox one new update 8/8/2016

this is an update for the xbox one s by the way
  3. NinjaLunchBox79 Win User

Xbox updates

If they are console updates then yes, the Xbox One & One S is essentially the same console.
  4. ChomskyKnows Win User

Audio Crackling has made a return with the most recent update.

it is bizarre that I have the exact same setup as you (Xbox One S and LG UH8500 - technically mine is the 65" - you might have a bigger or smaller set) but I have not have not received updates to either the Xbox One S or the LG recently...Both are on auto-update
    and I'm in the preview program. You might be in a quicker preview ring....

LG software 03.15.15

Xbox One S OS 10.0.14393.1040 (August 18 update)

Good to know at least it can be fixed.
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

Move external hard drive from one Xbox One (s) console to another (x)?

Hi,

What game or games does this message pop for? Many Xbox One games have updates specifically for the Xbox X. If your Xbox One game has a 4K assets update for example, you'll be prompted to download this when using the drive on the Xbox One X console.

The Xbox One S and original Xbox One don't support X-enhancements, so you won't be prompted for that update when using the drive on the One S.

Please look at the
    following link
    , it explains how to update games for Xbox One X enhancements, while still using a Xbox One S or original Xbox One.
  6. Internet Expert Win User

Does the Xbox One S console have Bluetooth Capability? I.E Bluetooth Headsets

There is no Bluetooth radio component in the Xbox One S console itself.

The controllers connect to the Xbox One S the same way the controllers connect to the original Xbox One: proprietary RF. You could technically connect an Xbox One S controller to an original Xbox One, and an original Xbox controller to the Xbox One S.

The Bluetooth functionality in the new Xbox One S controller is specifically made for connecting the controller to a Windows 10 PC with the "Anniversary" update, which has the drivers needed for the controller when connected via Bluetooth.
Thema:

1. : Xbox one s not updating - Similar Threads - updating

2. XBOX 360 IT NOT CAN UPDATE any more ? - código de Status: 4476 - 0000 - 0080 - 0300 - 8007...

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX 360 IT NOT CAN UPDATE any more ? - código de Status: 4476 - 0000 - 0080 - 0300 - 8007...: helow gamers. I ned help for xbox 360. I can not update. When i do that present mensag ""NÃO FOI POSSÍVEL FAZER DOWNLOAD DA ATUALIZAÇÃO. PARA TESTAR A SUA CONEXÃO.,ABRA CONFIGURAÇÕES DO SISTEMA E...
  3. [FIX] Modern Warfare Update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [FIX] Modern Warfare Update: hello I found a solution for the update of modern warfare blocked at 100%, you just have to launch the game, it will remain blocked for 5-10min on black screen then once launched the game menu...
  4. Xbox One updates

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One updates: Hi, my xbox has suddenly started updating every time i turn it on (started about the same time as the lockdown...), and today has started updating in the middle of watching something. Super...
  5. Xbox one console update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one console update: My device has booted me from a game to force a system update two days in a row. What are these updates, there is nothing listed on Microsoft's site after the February update, no update for March...
  6. Preview Program Updates

in XBoX on Consoles
    Preview Program Updates: There's a serious issue that needs too be addressed with how updates are rolled out, I'm getting fed up with my xbox force updating when I'm right in middle of doing time consuming things in games...
  7. Dolby atoms not working when my Xbox updates its firmware

in XboX Insiders
    Dolby atoms not working when my Xbox updates its firmware: Whenever my Xbox does a automatic update overnight, i have realised that it turns off Dolby atmos in my audio settings and when i try to switch to Dolby atmos it says i need to install the app...
  8. Xbox 360 Silm Update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Silm Update: My xbox 360 Silm wont update with the hard drive in it of I remove the hard drive it will let me to update but my xbox 360 doesn't have enough space without the hard drive...
  9. Xbox one does not have enough storage for game update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one does not have enough storage for game update: Hi all, I have had this issue for some time now. I tried updating Modern Warfare today; the update requires 98 GB of storage. I have 183 GB storage available right now. Every time I try and...
  10. Modern warfare update stuck on updating

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Modern warfare update stuck on updating: So I downloaded the modern warfare update and it finished downloading completley 100% but has frozen on updating and the game will not launch although it said ready to launch [img]...