Xbox One S Not Working?

Discus and support Xbox One S Not Working? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Recently my brother's Xbox one s has randomly stopped working. It turns on just fine with the light showing up on the console but after 20-30 seconds... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Vorav, Aug 2, 2019.

1. Vorav
    Vorav Guest

Xbox One S Not Working?

Recently my brother's Xbox one s has randomly stopped working. It turns on just fine with the light showing up on the console but after 20-30 seconds it shuts off. It also doesn't display anything on the screen which inst a problem on the HDMI or screen
    because it works perfectly fine on another Xbox. I've tried hard resetting and unplugging and plugging the power supply but that doesn't seem to work. I don't think it's a ventilation problem either because the Xbox is in a very moderate temp room. Any suggestions
    would really help. :/

:)

Vorav, Aug 2, 2019
  2. RitualTrain069 Win User
  3. AmelkaMagdalena Win User

Xbox one s

Ale ja kupiłam jakby bez kodu ale mam xbox one s a ten pakiet jest dla posiadaczy xbox one s

Translation: [But I bought it without a code but I have xbox one s and this package is for xbox one s holders]
  4. Qwertei Win User

Xbox One FAILS at 4k Rendering

The player above is correct the current Xbox one console cannot render 4k resolution on the Xbox one S has that feature at the moment.

Please follow the link below to the Xbox one S.

www.xbox.com/.../xbox-one-s
  5. XBF George L Win User

EON skin in fortnite br.

Hello Fredrik!

Thank you for bringing this inquiry to our attention. The EON bundle Xbox One S is an Xbox One S stand alone bundle you can find here:

Xbox One S Fortnite Bundle (1TB)
    . The promotion does not apply to all Xbox One S consoles just the Fortnite bundle.

Hope this helps!
  6. Paraffin Alien Win User

A HDR game list for Xbox One S?

An Xbox One S will not download the game enhancements for an Xbox One X.

As it clearly states in the store "Xbox One X Enhanced", not Xbox One S.
Thema:

Xbox One S Not Working?

1. Xbox One S Not Working? - Similar Threads - Working

2. Headset not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset not working: My turtle beach x70 recon headset has just stopped working on my console it was working fine and now i cant hear anything at all.. the headset is fine as i have checked it on another console. In...
  3. Headset - Microphone not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset - Microphone not working: My son is on his 3rd headset in less then 9 months. He can hear everybody but nobody can hear him when he talks and his microphone doesn't show him talking in the game. We get a new mic and it...
  4. the xbox one x doesn't work on 1080p and 4k

in XBoX on Consoles
    the xbox one x doesn't work on 1080p and 4k: The xbox one x doesn't work on 4k and 1080p , I did everything in the troubleshooting, but the xbox still doesn't work on 4k and 1080p just on 720p , I changed the hdmi cables more than one time ,...
  5. Fortnite Mouse and Keyboard not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite Mouse and Keyboard not working: Mouse and Keyboard not working on Fortnite , I tried to use mouse and keyboard on another account and it works perfectly, but it does not work on my account. adfb3874-e0f2-4cc6-b20a-29873e5a1866
  6. My party’s are not working

in XBoX Accessibility
    My party’s are not working: Ive plugged my mic in and when i start a party it says “ we are unable to find a microphone for these people “ how can i fix this 02031ea9-70fb-4fd5-82a1-42f2186eeca0
  7. Minecraft won’t work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft won’t work: on minecraft it wont let me make my own worlds it says “you are almost out of data storage space! Minecarft has restricted access to this feature until you clear up space” but i dont know how to...
  8. Console no longer works after 2 loud popping noise

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console no longer works after 2 loud popping noise: hello my Xbox is from the US and I tried it in Europe I bought a converter from 220v/110v it works for like 5 mins and then popped twice, smell of warm wires was very obvious and some liquid...
  9. Headphone jack not working properly?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headphone jack not working properly?: Hey so yesterday the controller audio jack stoped working. I tried everything, reset the controller, the default settings, etc. Today I tried to plug in my headset that I use only for thus...
  10. Problem when playing prey it works great and runs smooth for a while then it freezes

in XboX Insiders
    Problem when playing prey it works great and runs smooth for a while then it freezes: I have noticed an issue with playing prey when I go to launch the prey game witch is downloaded from the store on my console. when I was playing the game everything was working great and running...