Xbox One S not working

Discus and support Xbox One S not working in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I had unplugged the Xbox and had left it unplugged for about an hour - when it was plugged back in it didn't work. Xbox One S not working - tried the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DominicHalse, Mar 23, 2020.

1. DominicHalse
    DominicHalse Guest

Xbox One S not working

I had unplugged the Xbox and had left it unplugged for about an hour - when it was plugged back in it didn't work.

Xbox One S not working - tried the disconnecting, waiting and plugging back in - no response. Changed fuse on plug, tried a different electric power point makes no difference.

Any help please

:)

DominicHalse, Mar 23, 2020
  2. Smwutches Win User

Compatibility

360 controllers are not compatible with the One.

The Xbox One S is just smaller than a regular One and has 4k capabilities. Everything that works with a regular One will work with a One S.
  3. kriskdf Win User

xbox one x can't do 4k but xbox one s can

yes, Njal. That is how the xbox one S does work. But i went ahead and swapped the ports anyways, and enabled the enhanced hdmi. XBox one S still works, xbox one X does not.
  4. Luciano Di Mase Win User

Xbox One and Xbox One S Controllers

Yes, the Xbox One controllers will work on the Xbox One S.
  5. Arminator Win User

Xbox One S Question

While the Xbox One S is 4k capable, it's "backwards compatible" to FullHD or HD ready TVs that don't have 4k.

Your Xbox One S will work perfectly fine on your current TV, if the Xbox One worked on it.
  6. KR1MZA Win User

HDCP issues with Live TV only

It somewhat helps... i guess the million dollar questions will be: “if it works works on the xbox one (original) but doesnt work with the xbox one s/x, can i assume that this is a firmware item? If so is it a matter of time till the original xbox one stops
    working or perhaps an update for the one s/x that will fix the issue?
Thema:

Xbox One S not working

1. Xbox One S not working - Similar Threads - working

2. Sniper Elite 4 DLC not working On Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sniper Elite 4 DLC not working On Xbox One: I saw the MS Ambassador'd 2018 post on this but my DLC is installed and I still can't use any of the three rifles I just bought with the Allied pack. They don't show up on any menu. This really...
  3. do xbox one controllers work on xbox one elite?

in XBoX on Consoles
    do xbox one controllers work on xbox one elite?: i have bought an xbox one elite with no controllers will ordinary xbox one controllers work on the elite 096ead88-fafc-453d-baa7-316e945a2ec4
  4. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller and Wireless Adapter for Windows (stopped working)

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller and Wireless Adapter for Windows (stopped working): I have an Xbox Elite Series 2 controller and a Wireless Adapter for Windows. I am running Windows 10 on my PC. My Wireless Adapter for Windows stopped working today after I started my computer....
  5. Microsoft Edge's audio stopped to work on my Xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Edge's audio stopped to work on my Xbox: Audio started to not work on Microsoft Edge in my Xbox. It's not a problem of my headphones because I can listen to Spotify or simply in game sound, so I don't understand what's the problem. Any...
  6. Xbox live gold not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold not working: After purchasing a months membership xbox live gold, why is it when i try and play a game online it comes up with “the current profile is not allowed to play on xbox live” ?...
  7. Xbox controller mic not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller mic not working: The headset is fine as it is working in different devices. However, the controller is now not working and no one can hear us - issues with sound. It was working fine for a few weeks. I have...
  8. 1440p and 120hz won’t work at the same time for my Xbox one X when I purchased a monitor...

in XboX Insiders
    1440p and 120hz won’t work at the same time for my Xbox one X when I purchased a monitor...: So I recently found a post on this sub from someone claiming that the Samsung C27HG 70 will support 1440 P at 120 Hz on Xbox one x. I then ordered the monitor expecting it to work after reading...
  9. XBox One X with Gold Live and Game Pass bundle - not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBox One X with Gold Live and Game Pass bundle - not working: My console bundle got delivered today. I have phoned the retailer who said the Game pass and Gold Live should be pre-loaded but they are not. They transferred me to Microsoft Support and a...
  10. X Box One S stopped working (Blue screen) how do I transfer all games and data to new One S...

in XBoX on Consoles
    X Box One S stopped working (Blue screen) how do I transfer all games and data to new One S...: I am unable to do Network Transfer as I can't get passed the blue screen to change the settings to allow this. I don't have an external hard drive, are there any other options, please?...