XBOX ONE S of INDIA & GAME DISC of USA/UK

Discus and support XBOX ONE S of INDIA & GAME DISC of USA/UK in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've bought Xbox one s console in India & getting some game discs from USA & UK. Will those games work with Indian Xbox console ?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by siddhu gupta, Sep 7, 2019.

1. siddhu gupta
    siddhu gupta Guest

I've bought Xbox one s console in India & getting some game discs from USA & UK. Will those games work with Indian Xbox console ?

:)

siddhu gupta, Sep 7, 2019
  2. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

Video Game discs (at least on the Xbox One and PS4) should be region free with some exceptions to regional versions of games like a Japanese specific game or something of that nature. There are certain exceptions due to regional issues with copyrights and
    censorship... but as it stands most American copies are the ones that are region free and are the "international" version of most things. As another user has pointed out, your Xbox may not react well to other media discs such as DVDs, Blu-Rays, or CDs. This
    may be circumvented through changing your Xbox's resident location assuming you have migrated to the United States or the UK and that's where your permanent address is.
  3. napalm 31337 Win User

No problem with game discs because the games now are region free, but you will have issue playing DVDs or Blu-ray of different region.
  4. ScheduledAbyss8 Win User

I think that the disk has no problems, you still try and see if they work
  5. RedCarGamer Win User

Like was said above, some may not work if they arent available in India. Probabily you will able to install them, but if they arent available in India, when you try to run will appear a error message.
  6. denis97g Win User

they should work, but some may not if they are not available in India.
Thema:

1. XBOX ONE S of INDIA & GAME DISC of USA/UK - Similar Threads - INDIA GAME DISC

2. X box one service center in Mumbai or anywhere in India.

in XBoX on Consoles
    X box one service center in Mumbai or anywhere in India.: I purchased my X box one through Amazon in 2017. Since last couple of weeks, my X box switches off automatically anytime after 2 mins to 5 mins. There is no definite duration after which it...
  3. XBox OneX Adapter for India

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBox OneX Adapter for India: Dear Team(s), The query is to get help and guidance regarding the following purchase: I had bought Microsoft Xbox One X 1TB from Microsoft Store in Seattle Bellevue in July this year and...
  4. How to get my in-warranty Xbox one X repaired in India?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to get my in-warranty Xbox one X repaired in India?: I bought an xbox one x in march 2019 and it has stopped working. I have tried all the troubleshooting forums and its definitely a hardware fault. I have been trying to gather information about how...
  5. Xbox one x support for India?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one x support for India?: I got a new Xbox one x last week from US from MSFT visitor's center in Redmond. It was working fine for a week and since yesterday it is not booting up. I am in India now and trying to reach...
  6. Xbox 1x Warranty in India

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 1x Warranty in India: My xbox 1x is not turning on and need to be repaired. It is under warranty but the portal says out of warranty when registered with serial number. I have the proper invoice which can show the...
  7. India category in games when it is on hungarian windows

in XBoX on Windows
    India category in games when it is on hungarian windows: Very wierd and confusing translating the Indie category to "India". Is it google translate or spell correction or what? [img] [img] dcea584e-c01b-4b02-978d-456b9dce6ac2
  8. How do i use x box game pass code bought in the USA in India

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i use x box game pass code bought in the USA in India: I bought a x bought a xbox game pass from US. I want to redeem it in India but am face this error: The code was purchased in a different region and cannot be redeemed. Please help. Thank you....
  9. Playing X Box 360 games bought in India on an X Box 360 bought from US (NTSC system)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Playing X Box 360 games bought in India on an X Box 360 bought from US (NTSC system): My brother got an X Box 360 from the United States and the system is NTSC. Will the games that he buys in India be compatible with the NTSC system? I am sorry if I am asking an age old question,...
  10. This game is not available for India?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    This game is not available for India?: Im not able to purchase this game from the Xbox Marketplace..it says sorry This offer is not valid in your region. is there anyway I can purchase this game in India?...