xbox one s on, tv without image

Discus and support xbox one s on, tv without image in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, this is a translated message, since my native language is Spanish I have a problem with my Xbox One S console I bought a new TV, and when I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by gabriel jose cordero, Jul 6, 2019.

1. xbox one s on, tv without image

Hello, this is a translated message, since my native language is Spanish

I have a problem with my Xbox One S console
    I bought a new TV, and when I connected my console, it did not show any image, it said "HDMI Without Signal"

already probe everything:
    I thought about the cable, but when I connected my computer with the same HDMI cable, it gave the computer's image
    I thought about the console, but when I connected it to a different TV, it gave an image of the console
    I know that the console has two HDMI ports, I put it in the HDMI To TV port.

I read several forums on the internet

probe press the power button + eject button

it did not work

probe connect my xbox one to another TV and set the resolution to 720p, connect it to the new TV, and it did not work.

I do not know what to do anymore, I can not use the other TV because it is not mine.

that's why I buy a new TV, and the console does not work on this TV.

I'm desperate.

I do not have the money to buy another television.

the TV is samsung brand

I need help.

:)

gabriel jose cordero, Jul 6, 2019
  2. AridLizard Win User

I have a Samsung TV and I only get a picture from my Xbox if I turn the Xbox on first then turn the TV on and switch to the HDMI channel that the Xbox is connected to.

maybe that will work for you.

Tengo un televisor Samsung y solo obtengo una foto de mi Xbox si enciendo la Xbox primero y luego enciendo el televisor y cambio al canal HDMI al que está conectado la Xbox.

tal vez eso funcione para ti.
  3. Tarnend Win User

Does the tv have more than one hdmi socket? if so can you try a different hdmi and see if that works?

also try to unplug the power from the xbox for 30 seconds and then plug it back in, then press and HOLD the power for about 30 seconds to power the xbox on and this should set the display settings back to basic and see if the console shows up on the tv then.

Regards
  4. ArminatorX Win User

Have you tried to connect a different device to the TV (like for example a BluRay player or computer) with the same HDMI cable?

Also, could you provide us with the exact make and model of your Samusung TV? Something like "Samsung UE44K4711"? That way we can look up the manual online and check if there are settings to be made in the TV itself.
  5. gabriel jose cordero Win User

I have a Samsung TV and I only get a picture from my Xbox if I turn the Xbox on first then turn the TV on and switch to the HDMI channel that the Xbox is connected to.

maybe that will work for you.

Tengo un televisor Samsung y solo obtengo una foto de mi Xbox si enciendo la Xbox primero y luego enciendo el televisor y cambio al canal HDMI al que está conectado la Xbox.

tal vez eso funcione para ti.
    I just tried

I turned on the xbox first, then the television and chose the hdmi.

it did not work..
  6. gabriel jose cordero Win User

Does the tv have more than one hdmi socket? if so can you try a different hdmi and see if that works?

also try to unplug the power from the xbox for 30 seconds and then plug it back in, then press and HOLD the power for about 30 seconds to power the xbox on and this should set the display settings back to basic and see if the console shows up on the tv then.

Regards
    I just tried on the other hdmi and the same thing happens.

try the 30 seconds and still not solve

I do not understand what happens ...
Thema:

1. xbox one s on, tv without image - Similar Threads - without image

2. Can I delete an Xbox profile to free up my email? Years without solution please help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I delete an Xbox profile to free up my email? Years without solution please help.: Is there a way to permanently delete an Xbox profile from my email address? I need to make my current email the alias for my current profile, but an Xbox profile was made on my email that I've...
  3. fortnite without Xbox live gold

in XBoX Accessibility
    fortnite without Xbox live gold: First of all hello and very good. I would like to know or ask if you can only play with fortnite that can be played without the subscription of Xbox Live Gold, I bought an Xbox One to play with my...
  4. Xbox sent in for repair with game inside, sent back without game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox sent in for repair with game inside, sent back without game.: Late september i had to send my Xbox One X in to get fixed. Inside of the console’s disc drive i had a copy of Call of Duty: Black Ops 3. With my console being broken j was unable to get the game...
  5. Download restarting without error message at 79% ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Download restarting without error message at 79% ?: I bought Skate 3 for the Xbox 360 yesterday and tried to download it, I've tried about 8 times but it just restarts at 79%. How can I fix this? I have tried the delete marketplace cache and...
  6. Connection Problems while gaming on the XBox Plattform with or without Game Sharing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connection Problems while gaming on the XBox Plattform with or without Game Sharing: Hi, I'am using Microsoft Game Pass and share my Account with my Girlfriend. At That Time we are playing often Gears of War 5 (She plays on the Box an I'am playing on the PC - most of the times,...
  7. Wireless Xbox 360 Headset to PC without hardware

in XBoX on Windows
    Wireless Xbox 360 Headset to PC without hardware: Is it possible to connect my new 'Wireless Xbox 360 Halo Reach Headset' to my laptop by using some kind of Bluetooth adapter without having to buy or install a piece of hardware? I was hoping that...
  8. Communication bloqué sans raison[Communication blocked without reason]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Communication bloqué sans raison[Communication blocked without reason]: J'aimerais savoir comment débloqué mes communication je narrive pas a faire le test avec la balance et jai ete bloqué en envoyant un message sans discour haineux a mon ami et il ne ma pas signalé....
  9. Profile picture reported and account banned without picture violating any guidelines.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Profile picture reported and account banned without picture violating any guidelines.: Hi you [Mod Removed - Inappropriate]. I set my profile picture as Hatsune Miku last night and it led to my account being banned. This is [Mod Removed - Profanity] and the [Mod Removed - Profanity]...
  10. como calibrar o kinect sem o caratao[how to calibrate the kinect without the card]

in XBoX on Consoles
    como calibrar o kinect sem o caratao[how to calibrate the kinect without the card]: comprei o xbox de outra pessoa e pede calibragem do kinect por cartao e nao me foi dado como resolver [Translation - I bought someone else's xbox and asks for kinect calibration by card and I was...