xbox one s on, tv without image

Discus and support xbox one s on, tv without image in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, this is a translated message, since my native language is Spanish I have a problem with my Xbox One S console I bought a new TV, and when I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by gabriel jose cordero, Jul 6, 2019.

1. xbox one s on, tv without image

Hello, this is a translated message, since my native language is Spanish

I have a problem with my Xbox One S console
    I bought a new TV, and when I connected my console, it did not show any image, it said "HDMI Without Signal"

already probe everything:
    I thought about the cable, but when I connected my computer with the same HDMI cable, it gave the computer's image
    I thought about the console, but when I connected it to a different TV, it gave an image of the console
    I know that the console has two HDMI ports, I put it in the HDMI To TV port.

I read several forums on the internet

probe press the power button + eject button

it did not work

probe connect my xbox one to another TV and set the resolution to 720p, connect it to the new TV, and it did not work.

I do not know what to do anymore, I can not use the other TV because it is not mine.

that's why I buy a new TV, and the console does not work on this TV.

I'm desperate.

I do not have the money to buy another television.

the TV is samsung brand

I need help.

:)

gabriel jose cordero, Jul 6, 2019
  2. AridLizard Win User

I have a Samsung TV and I only get a picture from my Xbox if I turn the Xbox on first then turn the TV on and switch to the HDMI channel that the Xbox is connected to.

maybe that will work for you.

Tengo un televisor Samsung y solo obtengo una foto de mi Xbox si enciendo la Xbox primero y luego enciendo el televisor y cambio al canal HDMI al que está conectado la Xbox.

tal vez eso funcione para ti.
  3. Tarnend Win User

Does the tv have more than one hdmi socket? if so can you try a different hdmi and see if that works?

also try to unplug the power from the xbox for 30 seconds and then plug it back in, then press and HOLD the power for about 30 seconds to power the xbox on and this should set the display settings back to basic and see if the console shows up on the tv then.

Regards
  4. ArminatorX Win User

Have you tried to connect a different device to the TV (like for example a BluRay player or computer) with the same HDMI cable?

Also, could you provide us with the exact make and model of your Samusung TV? Something like "Samsung UE44K4711"? That way we can look up the manual online and check if there are settings to be made in the TV itself.
  5. gabriel jose cordero Win User

I have a Samsung TV and I only get a picture from my Xbox if I turn the Xbox on first then turn the TV on and switch to the HDMI channel that the Xbox is connected to.

maybe that will work for you.

Tengo un televisor Samsung y solo obtengo una foto de mi Xbox si enciendo la Xbox primero y luego enciendo el televisor y cambio al canal HDMI al que está conectado la Xbox.

tal vez eso funcione para ti.
    I just tried

I turned on the xbox first, then the television and chose the hdmi.

it did not work..
  6. gabriel jose cordero Win User

Does the tv have more than one hdmi socket? if so can you try a different hdmi and see if that works?

also try to unplug the power from the xbox for 30 seconds and then plug it back in, then press and HOLD the power for about 30 seconds to power the xbox on and this should set the display settings back to basic and see if the console shows up on the tv then.

Regards
    I just tried on the other hdmi and the same thing happens.

try the 30 seconds and still not solve

I do not understand what happens ...
Thema:

1. xbox one s on, tv without image - Similar Threads - without image

2. Can i delete my Xbox live account without deleting my Microsoft account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i delete my Xbox live account without deleting my Microsoft account?: I wanted to reset all my achievements and etc since im starting to play MCPE. However, theres really no clear way for me to reset this without deleting my Microsoft account, which wouldnt be...
  3. Microsoft Store withdraw 3 dolars (18 liras) from my credit card WITHOUT my permission!!!

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Store withdraw 3 dolars (18 liras) from my credit card WITHOUT my permission!!!: I was going to buy Game Pass PC for my account but when i added my card to store, they just took 1 dolar from my card. Today i bought game pass ultimate for 2 dolars for 2 months and after that...
  4. Wont let me play without disc even though i digitally downloaded

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wont let me play without disc even though i digitally downloaded: I bought a game digitally after losing the disc but it is telling me to put in the game disc even though i bought it digitally bf3b137d-4822-49e1-a3bb-88f6f45cd866
  5. Não consigo jogar sem fazer log in! (I can not play without logging in!)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Não consigo jogar sem fazer log in! (I can not play without logging in!): Não consigo jogar sem fazer log in. Já q a Xbox Live está off, tentei jogar the Witcher 3 mas o jogo não inicia a menos q eu esteja logado. O msm acontece com GTA 5, inicia o jogo mas não salva o...
  6. Why does my Xbox One crash GTAV without a error code or any message?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my Xbox One crash GTAV without a error code or any message?: Hello! I have a Halo 5 special edition xbox and I want to know why my xbox can no longer play gta 5 (and two other games, but GTA is the most important right now). It will start the game on the...
  7. Can I play Gears of War 4 campaign on Xbox without the 90GB update?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I play Gears of War 4 campaign on Xbox without the 90GB update?: Basically, the title. Is it possible to play the Gears 4 campaign on xbox without the 90GB update, disk content only? Thanks for any replies. f3386a52-6d34-49c1-8236-c35130a7835b
  8. Why can I not get past the title screen without using my account login?!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can I not get past the title screen without using my account login?!: That is my question, why cannot I access my games, especially if they are solo games and the solo content without xbox live gamer login? I understand that xbox will have issues, but why tie us...
  9. Change email for Xbox account without access to current email address

in XBoX Accessibility
    Change email for Xbox account without access to current email address: Hi, went through a bad break up about a month ago. My ex is the one with her email tied to my Xbox account. (Didn't have a Microsoft account a the time) She is being difficult refuses to change...
  10. Just bought Psychonauts on the XBOX 360. Can't launch it at all without an error.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just bought Psychonauts on the XBOX 360. Can't launch it at all without an error.: I bought the game Psychonauts from the xbox 360 store. I've heard good things about it and wanted to play it myself. Ive tried updating my xbox, burning an update to a cd and putting it in, but...