xbox one s on, tv without image

Discus and support xbox one s on, tv without image in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, this is a translated message, since my native language is Spanish I have a problem with my Xbox One S console I bought a new TV, and when I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by gabriel jose cordero, Jul 6, 2019.

1. xbox one s on, tv without image

Hello, this is a translated message, since my native language is Spanish

I have a problem with my Xbox One S console
    I bought a new TV, and when I connected my console, it did not show any image, it said "HDMI Without Signal"

already probe everything:
    I thought about the cable, but when I connected my computer with the same HDMI cable, it gave the computer's image
    I thought about the console, but when I connected it to a different TV, it gave an image of the console
    I know that the console has two HDMI ports, I put it in the HDMI To TV port.

I read several forums on the internet

probe press the power button + eject button

it did not work

probe connect my xbox one to another TV and set the resolution to 720p, connect it to the new TV, and it did not work.

I do not know what to do anymore, I can not use the other TV because it is not mine.

that's why I buy a new TV, and the console does not work on this TV.

I'm desperate.

I do not have the money to buy another television.

the TV is samsung brand

I need help.

:)

gabriel jose cordero, Jul 6, 2019
  2. AridLizard Win User

I have a Samsung TV and I only get a picture from my Xbox if I turn the Xbox on first then turn the TV on and switch to the HDMI channel that the Xbox is connected to.

maybe that will work for you.

Tengo un televisor Samsung y solo obtengo una foto de mi Xbox si enciendo la Xbox primero y luego enciendo el televisor y cambio al canal HDMI al que está conectado la Xbox.

tal vez eso funcione para ti.
  3. Tarnend Win User

Does the tv have more than one hdmi socket? if so can you try a different hdmi and see if that works?

also try to unplug the power from the xbox for 30 seconds and then plug it back in, then press and HOLD the power for about 30 seconds to power the xbox on and this should set the display settings back to basic and see if the console shows up on the tv then.

Regards
  4. ArminatorX Win User

Have you tried to connect a different device to the TV (like for example a BluRay player or computer) with the same HDMI cable?

Also, could you provide us with the exact make and model of your Samusung TV? Something like "Samsung UE44K4711"? That way we can look up the manual online and check if there are settings to be made in the TV itself.
  5. gabriel jose cordero Win User

I have a Samsung TV and I only get a picture from my Xbox if I turn the Xbox on first then turn the TV on and switch to the HDMI channel that the Xbox is connected to.

maybe that will work for you.

Tengo un televisor Samsung y solo obtengo una foto de mi Xbox si enciendo la Xbox primero y luego enciendo el televisor y cambio al canal HDMI al que está conectado la Xbox.

tal vez eso funcione para ti.
    I just tried

I turned on the xbox first, then the television and chose the hdmi.

it did not work..
  6. gabriel jose cordero Win User

Does the tv have more than one hdmi socket? if so can you try a different hdmi and see if that works?

also try to unplug the power from the xbox for 30 seconds and then plug it back in, then press and HOLD the power for about 30 seconds to power the xbox on and this should set the display settings back to basic and see if the console shows up on the tv then.

Regards
    I just tried on the other hdmi and the same thing happens.

try the 30 seconds and still not solve

I do not understand what happens ...
Thema:

1. xbox one s on, tv without image - Similar Threads - without image

2. Classic games deleted without notice and unable to recover

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Classic games deleted without notice and unable to recover: I'm missing a few games and can't even see them in my purchase history on xbox.com. The Simpsons Arcade Game X-Men: The Arcade Game Gauntlet and others. I PAID for them and I want to know...
  3. License disk Castlevania Lord of shadow 2 without Russian Subtitles

in XBoX Games and Apps
    License disk Castlevania Lord of shadow 2 without Russian Subtitles: Hello I have had problems with the Russian version of the disk game Castlevania lord of shadow 2?, I have on Xbox 360 this game is in English and on Xbox One game on backward compatibility write...
  4. Being able to play games without a disk

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Being able to play games without a disk: Hi, I'm very confused as I have games that a month ago required a disk to run, being able to run perfectly fine without one as if they are digital downloads when they aren't, not all the games...
  5. Setting restrictions for children with adult Xbox accounts without losing their game data

in XBoX on Consoles
    Setting restrictions for children with adult Xbox accounts without losing their game data: I have two children who set up adult Xbox accounts. I need to rectify in order to create limits, but it's telling me I cannot adjust their settings. I need to know what I have to do to allow me to...
  6. How can I buy something without a phone?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I buy something without a phone?: So I have money on my account, X Box Live, but when I go to get a game it won't work. I press see price and enter in my info but then it says that I need contact and billing info, so I go to the...
  7. Post deleted without real reason, i'm not from xboxygen, just sharing a news...

in XboX Insiders
    Post deleted without real reason, i'm not from xboxygen, just sharing a news...: [IMG] submitted by /u/sqatchy [link] [comments]
  8. playing installed games from discs without disc x360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    playing installed games from discs without disc x360: hello i have xbox 360 and where i have it i havent got internet... i have installed my games but they wont play without disc and i dont know why but i want to play them without discs... i havent...
  9. wireless xbox 360 controller on win10 without reciever

in XBoX Accessibility
    wireless xbox 360 controller on win10 without reciever: i have game on my pc what works with xbox 360 controller but i have only wireless ones and i wont buy reciever... with switch controllers it work via bluetooth but i tried it with x360 ones but...
  10. Next update, (beta ring), same issue. Volume slider without function. is there a workaround...

in XboX Insiders
    Next update, (beta ring), same issue. Volume slider without function. is there a workaround...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Pschirki [link] [comments]