Xbox one s only downloading apps

Discus and support Xbox one s only downloading apps in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Help me please if you have questions just reply i will 100 percent reply back to you. 6cd23f0a-7c87-4f12-bb44-10c67083dc7a Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TryhardRomas, Nov 3, 2019.

1. TryhardRomas
    TryhardRomas Guest

Help me please if you have questions just reply i will 100 percent reply back to you.

:)

TryhardRomas, Nov 3, 2019
  2. WPAK Win User

Code from DVD

Hi there,

I'm afraid the answer is simple, you can Not install a disc based game on a Xbox One S Digital, the Xbox One S Digital only supports games downloaded from the Xbox Store online, this means that you can only install digitally purchased games and apps on the
    Xbox One S Digital
  3. XBF Amber M Win User

4. NeoDan123 Win User

If the steps above does not fix the issue then you would need to perform a soft factory reset.

Power off your console, and then unplug the power cord to ensure that the console is completely powered off.

2. Wait 30 seconds, and then plug the power cord back in.

3. Press and hold the BIND button (located below the Xbox button on the console) and the EJECT button (located on the front of the console), and then press the Xbox button on the console.

4. Continue holding the BIND and EJECT buttons for 10-15 seconds.

5. Listen for two “power-up” tones a couple of seconds apart. 6. You can release the BIND and EJECT buttons after the second power-up tone.

7. The console should power up and take you directly to the Xbox Startup Troubleshooter.

8. Select the Reset this Xbox option.

9. Select to keep save games.

10. Run it..
  5. XBF Steven R Win User

Hey there TryhardRomas,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums for advice on how to hopefully get your console to let you install games as intended. I can totally understand how this could be pretty confusing for anyone. I suggest going Settings> Network> Network Settings>
    Alternate MAC address
    and clearing it.

If that does not do the trick you might want to go ahead and try the steps outlined in our

Troubleshoot game or app installation problems on Xbox One
    support article.

When you get the chance, give those steps a shot and let us know if that helped.

Thanks for reading!

PS: we are also in the midst of a service outage as well, which could be affecting your ability to download and install digital games. If the steps above don't positively affect the issue, then I would suggest trying after our

Services
    are back up.
  6. TryhardRomas Win User

Ok so i try to download games such as Warframe, Fortnite, and another one i forgot but it keeps saying installation stopped. I have searched all over the internet about this issue where only my apps are downloading. But it seems like no one has posted
    anything on how to treat this.
Thema:

1. Xbox one s only downloading apps - Similar Threads - downloading apps

2. can't download specific games onto my external ssd from the xbox app or the microsoft store...

in XBoX on Windows
    can't download specific games onto my external ssd from the xbox app or the microsoft store...: tried to download crackdown 3 and middle earth shadow of war from the xbox app both gave me the same error message 0x80070015 "the storage you were downloading to has become disconnected"...
  3. How to move DLC from a game downloaded on XBOX PC app (Microsoft Store) to an external drive?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to move DLC from a game downloaded on XBOX PC app (Microsoft Store) to an external drive?: Again I am having issues with this extemelly complicated and buggy software called Microsoft Store, and it's new games shell Xbox App for PC. I find it very frustrating, that it doesn't have...
  4. Cant download any game nor start any from xbox beta pc app.

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant download any game nor start any from xbox beta pc app.: Hi i had just tried to install minecraft dungeons and i got a error 0x80073cfc i thought ok its just a problem w the game and it will be fixed soon but then i tried another game i got the same...
  5. Gamepass app on pc slow download speeds

in XBoX on Windows
    Gamepass app on pc slow download speeds: Has anybody else been experiencing really slow download speeds with the gamepass app for pc? For example I downloaded fallout 76 yesterday on WiFi and then plugged into my router. I have a 350...
  6. Super slow download speed on Xbox App(Xbox game pass PC)

in XBoX on Windows
    Super slow download speed on Xbox App(Xbox game pass PC): Hi, guys, So I just purchased xbox game pass PC - but I'm having problems with downloading any game. My download speed is around 200 kbts/s, which is just crazy as in steam I get 50-80 mbts/s....
  7. Xbox (beta) App says there's no internet connection when trying to download a game even if...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (beta) App says there's no internet connection when trying to download a game even if...: Hello, I've been having an issue with game pass on pc. Whenever I try to download a game it says there is no internet connection, even if I'm downloading a game with steam or watching Netflix, for...
  8. Not allowing me to download games from Microsoft store / xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    Not allowing me to download games from Microsoft store / xbox app: Hey, I've just bought the Xbox game pass (PC) and when I go to download anything from the game pass, it always gives me errors such as "Code: 0x800704C6" and other things similar to that when I...
  9. Having trouble opening the Xbox App due to stuck downloads on the microsoft store

in XBoX on Windows
    Having trouble opening the Xbox App due to stuck downloads on the microsoft store: Every time I try to open the Xbox App I get the following message "We’re updating Xbox Game Bar. It should be ready to use again shortly." There is no new updates in the windows update app but...
  10. I can't download games on the xbox app for PC

in XboX Insiders
    I can't download games on the xbox app for PC: Basically I just bought the gamepass and wanted to play sea of thieves and stuff. But every single games gives me an error when downloading. I have a good pc, every single game and Triple A game...