Xbox one S operating system

Discus and support Xbox one S operating system in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; About a week ago my xbox suddenly stopped working. It took me a while to realize that the hard disk wouldnt get read, i tried fixing it but i... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ChumBucket2002, Aug 26, 2019.

1. Xbox one S operating system

About a week ago my xbox suddenly stopped working.

It took me a while to realize that the hard disk wouldnt get read, i tried fixing it but i accidently broke it and now my harddisk is unuseable (the reading head was stuck, i tried to get it back to its place but now its loose when it shouldnt be).

Now my question is, if i get a new hard drive, is there anyway i can get my operating system from Microsoft? because the 24/7 contact isnt working for some reason and my old hard drive is no longer usable which is why i cant pull the operating system from
    there.

Also worth mentioning that the hard drive wasnt usable before i broke it.

:)

ChumBucket2002, Aug 26, 2019
  2. Onyx Is Here Win User

Sorry to hear it. It does violate the warranty to self repair your console. It is also against the terns and conditions of the forums to discuss self repair. I'm afraid your only option here would be to purchase a new console.

Your purchased digital content will follow you to the new console as will your saves
  3. PalmettoBling Win User

4. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Chum,

As the question has been answered, I will go ahead and lock this thread as to prevent repetitive answers. Feel free to come back anytime if you have a question or issue.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. ChumBucket2002 Win User

As mentioned above the warranty have already ran out.

The system wouldnt work even before because the xbox didnt manage to read the hard drive, every time i try to contact them it sends me to a blank screen and nothing happens.
  6. ChumBucket2002 Win User

My warranty had run out anyways so it didnt really matter it wouldnt work so i assumed that its worth an attempt to fix it on my own.

I really hope that i dont have to buy a new one :).
Thema:

1. Xbox one S operating system - Similar Threads - operating system

2. can I uninstall the Xbox applications on mi Windows 10 PC operating system withou affecting...

in XBoX on Windows
    can I uninstall the Xbox applications on mi Windows 10 PC operating system withou affecting...: I want to wipe off the Xbox Windows apps showed in the configuration panel on my pc. I do not wish to affect the os functionality by uninstalling them. I don't use those games at all and want to...
  3. operating system 10.0 17763.3065

in XBoX Accessibility
    operating system 10.0 17763.3065: Where can I download the operating system 10.0 17763.3065 eb7f9efc-fa46-4d7b-9f84-2441df30efcf
  4. operating system 10.0 1763.3065

in XBoX Accessibility
    operating system 10.0 1763.3065: Where can I download the operating system 10.0 1763.3065 95adf07b-6195-4198-b44f-110e8c31c365
  5. initial installation of the operating system Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    initial installation of the operating system Xbox One: Hello, I would like to know if microsoft has an initial installation software for the xbox one system to exchange the HD, I say this because I own a PS4, and after releasing 3 screws I have...
  6. I cant stream my Xbox to my Windows 10 Xbox app anymore after Operating system update.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant stream my Xbox to my Windows 10 Xbox app anymore after Operating system update.: Hello, I cant stream my Xbox to my Windows 10 Xbox app anymore after an operating system update. I am able to turn on my XBOX using Xoon but when I go to the Windows 10 Xbox app, I would type in...
  7. Slow and laggy/glitchy operating system?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Slow and laggy/glitchy operating system?: I received my project Scorpio edition Xbox , set-up ok, done updates, but wasn't expecting the dashboard to still be very laggy and unresponsive from time to time. I assumed that this would be...
  8. New Xbox operating system update 10/16/17 fix

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Xbox operating system update 10/16/17 fix: Hello gaming world, I'm an avid gamer having problems with the newest xbox one console update. Every time I want to play a game or use an app the icons get buggy. Mainly, the app would not play...
  9. Operating system dongles?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Operating system dongles?: would there possibly be a future market for an os dongle based strategy, allowing people to customize their systems to their wants and needs? Or just simply add it to their existing pc? Pc game...
  10. Is it possible to download Xbox One's operating system onto Xbox 360?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to download Xbox One's operating system onto Xbox 360?: So I have Xbox 360 and I really want to play Xbox One games. I feel like you can download it if there is a wire that can be connected to your computer and downloaded. Can anyone help me? And also...