Xbox One S Order Pending For a Week+

Discus and support Xbox One S Order Pending For a Week+ in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I ordered my Xbox One S last sunday and my order is still pending today, I don’t even know when my estimated delivery date is. It keeps withdrawing the... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Darth Eastland, Jul 27, 2020.

1. Xbox One S Order Pending For a Week+

I ordered my Xbox One S last sunday and my order is still pending today, I don’t even know when my estimated delivery date is. It keeps withdrawing the money from my account then refunding it multiple times. Im going to call to see if I can increase the
    speed process of my xBox order (sometimes calling gets the job done) so wish me luck! Ill update this thread after I do this.

:)

Darth Eastland, Jul 27, 2020
  2. Smwutches Win User

Points ordered with my VIP gems not showing up.

The credits should show as pending on the Rewards site. The ones you ordered a couple of weeks ago will be deposited with the end of the month deposit in the next few days. The ones you just ordered today should show as pending in 96 hours and will be deposited
    in mid June.
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Xbox One S order still pending after almost 2 weeks

Hi Alyssum,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We see you have question on an order. We recommend reaching out to

Microsoft store support
    . They will be able to answer your questions.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. XBLRewards3 Win User

Punch card problems

Hi x0x HAWK x0x. There was an issue associating one of your pre-orders to the last Games on Demand Pre-Order punchcard. We are making adjustments and you should see Credits pending by the end of the week. Thanks for your patience.
  5. Karazun Win User

50K points ??? I just bought the Gears 2TB edition 3 weeks ago...very sad.

Same Problem, but different Xbox one S (500GB + Battelfield 1)

I ordered the Xbox one S over the Microsoftstore with free express delivery 2 weeks ago. I received the Box a few days later, but i still waiting for the 50.000 points.
  6. JessicaRivera2 Win User

Is there an updated shipping timeline?

Did you ever get an update on your order? I purchased the same thing last week and still showing pending
Thema:

Xbox One S Order Pending For a Week+

1. Xbox One S Order Pending For a Week+ - Similar Threads - Order Pending Week+

2. Xbox One S order still pending after almost 2 weeks

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox One S order still pending after almost 2 weeks: I ordered an Xbox on July 26th. It already charged the PayPal, yet I haven't gotten any updates regarding its shipment and tracking. I called support, with them telling me "Ah yes, the pending...
  3. Xbox Console - Pending Order

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Console - Pending Order: Hello Everyone, Over a month ago I purchased a Xbox so that I could have something to play inside my college dorm when I move in this fall. The money already been withdrawn from my account since...
  4. order pending

in XBoX on Consoles
    order pending: I purchased an Xbox one x about an hour ago, and it says that my order is pending. I was just wondering if the pending meant that my payment hasn't gone through yet, or if it means that the...
  5. order still pending!

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    order still pending!: i placed an order on 28th july for a controller. It is for my sons birthday on 19th August but it is still saying order pending! When should i expect my order please? I have been tracking it but...
  6. when will my order not be pending?

in XBoX on Consoles
    when will my order not be pending?: I recently ordered an xbox bundle through the Microsoft store and my order is still pending. When will I be able to know when I'll get my order and is there anyone I can talk to about this?...
  7. Xbox order still pending after 3 days

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox order still pending after 3 days: I ordered an Xbox on Saturday and am wondering if it is still going to ship because its still saying pending and am also wondering how long the delay is due to covid...
  8. order still pending after 2 weeks in Microsoft store

in XBoX on Consoles
    order still pending after 2 weeks in Microsoft store: Hello, I purchased a steel series 9x headset about 2 weeks ago and it still sais my order is pending. The xone x that I purchased with it has already arrived but no headset. Any help would be...
  9. Order has been pending for two weeks.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Order has been pending for two weeks.: I ordered an XBox Elite controller on March 22 2020, two weeks ago. I have had repeated pending charges to my paypal account, somtimes two at the same time and I’m wondering how long I should...
  10. Order still pending 1 week later

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Order still pending 1 week later: Hi, I placed 2 separate orders from the Design Lab for a couple of xbox controllers a week ago. The first order has shipped and is on its way. The 2nd order (which I actually placed earlier in...