XBox One S - PDP - Talon Media Remote, Can't program this receiver

Discus and support XBox One S - PDP - Talon Media Remote, Can't program this receiver in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I recently purchased the PDP - Talon Media Remote for Xbox One. I am loving the thing. If im doing anything aside from gaming, I prefer to navigate... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Varxtis, Nov 12, 2019.

1. Varxtis
    Varxtis Guest

I recently purchased the PDP - Talon Media Remote for Xbox One. I am loving the thing. If im doing anything aside from gaming, I prefer to navigate using a remote like this. Its great.

I'm having a program with one thing though: I can't get my receiver linked. Onkyo TX-NR676

I am trying to program the volume controls on the remote to control my receiver, but it's not taking. I go to Settings > TV & OneGuide > Device Control. I choose Audio Receiver > Audio Receiver Setup
    , select Onkyo. Here I have tried the "Guide me" option, which goes no where, and then tried to enter manually. I found my receiver model (top option in the list) but was unresponsive. I tried entering the remote code, but all I can find is RC-911R which
    is labled on the front of the receiver remote. When I try to enter this, nothing happens. Literally. I type it in, hit enter, the keyboard box goes away, but i remain on the the "Enter an audio receiver remote code" page. Does anyone have any input into this?
    If I could control the volume of my receiver, it would be huge.

One thing to note is that the receiver is not plugged directly into the Xbox One S I am using. The xbox is connected to a splitter which is then connected to the receiver.

:)

Varxtis, Nov 12, 2019
Thema:

1. XBox One S - PDP - Talon Media Remote, Can't program this receiver - Similar Threads - PDP Talon Media

2. Pdp controllers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pdp controllers: Do Pdp controllers work with all mic’s like turtle beaches fad43f96-e1c0-4793-adc7-51c137ff61e3
  3. PDP App AfterGlow

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PDP App AfterGlow: its a brand new controller as well im trying to download a app for my new controller its called pdp Hub for the xbox one afterglow controller to change its color and i seem to be having a issue...
  4. PDP Wired Controller Xbox One & Windows works half

in XBoX on Windows
    PDP Wired Controller Xbox One & Windows works half: Bonjour, j'ai depuis peu un soucis avec ma manette "PDP Wired controller Xbox One & Windows", elle marchait très bien fût un temps, pas de soucis, on peut dire que c'était impeccable. Je n'ai pas...
  5. Can't Purchase PDP Power Supply for XAC

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't Purchase PDP Power Supply for XAC: I tried to purchase the PDP Power Supply for Xbox Adaptive Controller but am unable to do so. What is going on?! The store page is missing and says, "We are sorry, the page you requested cannot...
  6. Headset on Wired PDP xbox one controler

in XBoX on Windows
    Headset on Wired PDP xbox one controler: I recently bought a controller to play on pc. At first, everything was working fine, but a few weeks after the purchase, the audio stopped working through the controller. The computer detects the...
  7. how do you fix a pdp controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    how do you fix a pdp controller: How to fix a pdp controller if it light up but it doesn't move anywhere and I'm not talking about a glow after dark but a regular pdp controller 37a5cc43-2472-43e1-b495-edcdba49ff6a
  8. Pdp controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pdp controller: My pdp wired controller doesn't connect to my xbox. The light is on but it doesn't work. I need to turn my console on manually and unplug my controller before it even turns on. I need help ASAP...
  9. Windows no detecta control pdp [Translate] Windows does not detect PDP control

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows no detecta control pdp [Translate] Windows does not detect PDP control: Me dice que no se reconoce el dispositivo usb [Translate by Mod] Tells Me that the USB device is not recognized fca123b6-3dec-41ef-aaab-3f8e185653d7
  10. Manette Xbox One filaire PDP non reconnue -[Translation - Xbox one wired PDP controller not...

in XBoX on Windows
    Manette Xbox One filaire PDP non reconnue -[Translation - Xbox one wired PDP controller not...: Bonjour, Je viens d'acheter une manette Xbox One PDP filaire (la "verte intense") et lorsque je la branche sur mon Macbook Pro (qui fait Windows 10 également), rien ne se passe. La manette ne...