Xbox One S Performance issues

Discus and support Xbox One S Performance issues in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, so basically, since I got my xbox one s in February 2018 i have consitantly experienced low frame rates in pretty much all of my games, especially... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JamesWylie3, Sep 23, 2019.

1. JamesWylie3
    JamesWylie3 Guest

Hi, so basically, since I got my xbox one s in February 2018 i have consitantly experienced low frame rates in pretty much all of my games, especially when playing In densely populated areas.

E.g. the middle of the map In COD, where all the players are.

Its not an internet issue because this happens on single player games as well. Im just not sure my im getting low fps in basically all games. And i know its not the console, because I experienced the same thing with my PS4.

Any help would be appreciated, thank you!

:)

JamesWylie3, Sep 23, 2019
  2. JamesWylie3 Win User

One interesting thing i have noticed, is that in Black Ops 4, when i play on a game mode without a HUD it doesnt seem to lag, and my fps is solid!

Any ideas what that could mean?
  3. JamesWylie3 Win User

Ill try another hdmi cable and let you know how i get on! Thank you :)
  4. T3chnlgydude Win User

This sounds like an issue with your TV as you said that you also experience this on a PS4. Perhaps your HDMI cable?
  5. GroundOregano94 Win User

If it is not the consoles. It must be the internet. No other way. Restart your modem and check the detailed network configuration. Even when you play some single-player games they in back use the internet. Must admit, the most unusual problem I have ever
    heard of.

You are using basic consoles? S and Ps 4, not Ps 4 pro? Maybe you play games they can't handle well. But, they should. Try to check your router.
  6. napalm 31337 Win User

Hi, so basically, since I got my xbox one s in February 2018 i have consitantly experienced low frame rates in pretty much all of my games, especially when playing In densely populated areas.

E.g. the middle of the map In COD, where all the players are.

Its not an internet issue because this happens on single player games as well. Im just not sure my im getting low fps in basically all games. And i know its not the console, because I experienced the same thing with my PS4.

Any help would be appreciated, thank you!
    If you think that this issue is not console related, maybe is your TV too old? Can you share with us brand and model?
Thema:

1. Xbox One S Performance issues - Similar Threads - Performance issues

2. XBOX ONE X MAJOR PERFORMANCE ISSUES

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX ONE X MAJOR PERFORMANCE ISSUES: Hey all, Recently I've been experiencing extremely degraded performance on my Xbox One X. Specifically with fortnite, I can get around 30 frames but whenever I am in a fight with somebody it...
  3. Xbox Live Performance Issues Potentially Related to Malicious Attacks

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Xbox Live Performance Issues Potentially Related to Malicious Attacks: Xbox Live Performance Issues Potentially Related to Malicious Attacks I don't think people trying to access your account would affect performance. I've checked and always have people from Asian...
  4. Forza Horizon 3 performance issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 3 performance issue: I was told by the Technical worker of Microsoft answer service to post the issue here. After a few months ago, I bought the Forza Horizon 3. The optimalization was terrible, but after a few weeks...
  5. Forza Horizon 3 performance issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 3 performance issue: I was told by the Technical worker of Microsoft answer service to post the issue here. After a few months ago, I bought the Forza Horizon 3. The optimalization was terrible, but after a few weeks...
  6. can older backwards compatibility games with performance issues be improved upon?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can older backwards compatibility games with performance issues be improved upon?: Seems like some first wave backwards compatibility games have glaring performance issues, like Mass Effect, or the Gears of War games, or Halo Reach. I've heard some people say simply that it just...
  7. Bayonetta Performance Issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bayonetta Performance Issues: This game seems to suffers from an extremely low framerate in both cutscenes and when playing making it almost impossible to enjoy playing it. 746e683e-2e5d-495b-8dd0-1214bba74268
  8. Having an issue experiencing slow performance when playing games on Xbox Live? Check this out.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having an issue experiencing slow performance when playing games on Xbox Live? Check this out.: Are you able to connect to Xbox Live, but are getting slow performance or lag when playing games on Xbox Live? If so, answer a few questions and we’ll try a number of solutions to remedy this...
  9. My 500GB xbox one seems to have graphical or performance issues ( Lag, texture issues, pop-in)

in XBoX on Consoles
    My 500GB xbox one seems to have graphical or performance issues ( Lag, texture issues, pop-in): the before mentioned problems have consisted in all of the games i own and the methods of system cache and clearing the alternate mac address don't work. Please, if anyone can help fix this, tell...
  10. The Xbox One OS: Overall slow performance issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    The Xbox One OS: Overall slow performance issue: The Xbox One has been an overall slow performing machine since the first day of purchase. Even after the latest march patch, the OS still seems to chug along at a snails pace. Moving from game to...