Xbox one s,Physical Game Disc Issue Reg.

Discus and support Xbox one s,Physical Game Disc Issue Reg. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently Purchased Assasins Creed Syndicate for xbox one s in physical Disc, All Game installation went well. But it ask to insert the game disc... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RaviNeeraj, Apr 16, 2019.

1. RaviNeeraj
    RaviNeeraj Guest

I recently Purchased Assasins Creed Syndicate for xbox one s in physical Disc, All Game installation went well.

But it ask to insert the game disc eveytime,,

Do we have any solution to this issue. Thankyou sir/Madam.

:)

RaviNeeraj, Apr 16, 2019
  2. Daft Badger Win User

You need to insert the disc in order to play the game even though it's installed.

It's like this with every game you have on disc.

It's because your console has to read the disc to verify you have the license & own the game.

If you didn't have to insert the disc every time then there'd be nothing stopping one person buying a game,installing it & then giving the disc to a friend,they install it etc etc.
  3. Murphs-A47006C9-2185 Win User

Points for purchases

Unless there is a specific promotion running (such as the Upgrade to Xbox One S, or physical disc pre-order from microsoftstore.com in the US) we are NOT rewarded for making hardware or physical disc purchases.

The staff can confirm if you qualified for the One S upgrade, other than that unless the games you purchased were hard-copy pre-orders from microsoftstore.com, and you live in the USA, then those will not count toward MyVip/Rewards.
  4. Njal the Blue Win User

1 month free Xbox Live Gold Subscription.

You can get Gold Live trials with some physical disc of games, or with brand new Xbox One S and X models. I hope this helps you to understand where to go!
  5. HassanB Win User

Test Drive Unlimited game does not load and goes to back screen. :(

Hello,

Do you have this game via Games on Demand, or do you have this game on a physical disc?

Also, what sort of storage configuration do you have? (Example: Xbox 360 S with 320GB hard drive, or Xbox 360 S 4GB with no other storage, etc).
  6. xSAMCOx Win User

Still having problems with Xbox One S Blu Ray app not playing 4K Blu Rays

Mister Maka

When the discs plays fine in other ultra hd players out on the market and Not on the Xbox one S its not the discs thats the problem its the Xbox one S that has a issue.
Thema:

1. Xbox one s,Physical Game Disc Issue Reg. - Similar Threads - Physical Game Disc

2. Physical disabilities that affect the ability to play games.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Physical disabilities that affect the ability to play games.: I'm a long time avid game player, I go way back to the Atari 2600. I also happen to have a disability that affects coordination and reaction time. Because of these limitations there are certain...
  3. Moving from a physical copy of a game to the digital version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Moving from a physical copy of a game to the digital version: I have a disc copy of forza horizon 4 with all the dlc If I replace the disc copy for the download version will I keep all of my dlc and saves? a095eed1-d667-4b48-997f-02bd753c6f73
  4. Master Chief Collection physical copy won't play because of the xbox game pass.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Master Chief Collection physical copy won't play because of the xbox game pass.: Ok, I own the physical copy of Master Chief Collection. Now it says I have to renew my game pass to play it.. Any help so I don't have to buy the gamepass to play a game I already own would be...
  5. games of xbox in physical having game Pass.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    games of xbox in physical having game Pass.: You have the exclusive games of xbox in physical having game Pass. 2f22ff56-613b-4030-92c3-1182554b0c21
  6. Does the Xbox One re download games if they were previously installed from physical discs?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does the Xbox One re download games if they were previously installed from physical discs?: If I download the game off a friend's disc (because my Internet connection is terrible) and then buy it again off the Xbox store so I have my own copy, will it download it all again (rendering the...
  7. Games with Gold free game attach to account when I already have a physical disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games with Gold free game attach to account when I already have a physical disc: Hi everybody. A bit ago the free game was Deux Ex: Human Revolution. I already own the game in hardcopy, I have the disc, and it's installed on my 360. However, I wanted to add it to my free...
  8. Any way to preload the game even though you bought the physical disc via ms store?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Any way to preload the game even though you bought the physical disc via ms store?: My disc is being mailed to me on Tuesday 79ecb818-feac-4d7e-a8b0-aa59aea68af9
  9. If I buy a physical Disc of a game, can I download it on xbox games on demand afterwards?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I buy a physical Disc of a game, can I download it on xbox games on demand afterwards?: I've been having some trouble with GTA V. "Problem with storage device" error in Grand Theft Auto V for Xbox 360 - Rockstar Games Customer Support This problem to be more specific. I've tried...
  10. Switch from physical to downloadable game, and how to play without disc

in XBoX on Consoles
    Switch from physical to downloadable game, and how to play without disc: Hello, I recently bought a physical edition of Halo : master chief edition and i realised that physical games can't be played without disc. I am considering the bought of a numerical edition of...