Xbox one S powers on but won’t show on tv

Discus and support Xbox one S powers on but won’t show on tv in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Xbox one S powers on but won’t show on tv Please try the steps in the troubleshooting guide:... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Capri21, May 16, 2020.

1. Capri21
    Capri21 Guest

Please try the steps in the troubleshooting guide:

https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/display-sound/tv-or-monitor-screen-is-blank-while-connected

:)

Capri21, May 16, 2020
  2. Jayhab4real Win User

Please try the steps in the troubleshooting guide:

https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/display-sound/tv-or-monitor-screen-is-blank-while-connected
  3. TwistedTitanium Win User

Maybe try a different HDMI cable? I once had a similar issue, turns out it was an issue with the HDMI cable.

Hope this helps, good luck
  4. Capri21 Win User

Thank you i will, i just maybe someone else had a problem like this one or someone who can help
  5. Dr QuestLove Win User

Probably something worth calling Xbox support over.
  6. HazardousFr0gg Win User

I have the same problem, except my touchplate dims after being turned on.
Thema:

1. Xbox one S powers on but won’t show on tv - Similar Threads - powers won’t show

2. Xbox one x won’t power on.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one x won’t power on.: Im having issues with my xbox one x.. the console is around 2 weeks old and has been working fine. i was planning on moving the console from my TV stand to my desk so i went into the settings on...
  3. Power brick light stays on when it shouldn’t. Xbox one won’t turn on.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Power brick light stays on when it shouldn’t. Xbox one won’t turn on.: Ive had issues connecting to the xbox servers the last few days. Ive heard they are overloaded. Anyway i reformatted my xbox one and enjoyed playing it yesterday. I turned it off and when i woke...
  4. Xbox won’t power off with wireless headphones connected

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox won’t power off with wireless headphones connected: This issue has been happening for a couple builds and I’ve reported it. So if I have my wireless headphones (Razer Thresher) on and try to turn Xbox off with remote holding Xbox button on remote...
  5. Xbox won’t stay powered on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won’t stay powered on: Checked power source and cleaned dust out.. i did move it while on vacation but worked fine for 2 days after that. Please help. a355a8f3-4808-4bc7-b664-dbc01aac36cd
  6. Xbox one kept shutting off and won’t power on now

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one kept shutting off and won’t power on now: I’ve had my xbox one since day one when it came out and recently it has begun shutting off like the power cord was completely disconnected after I power it on for the first time everyday. Now it...
  7. Xbox one original won’t power on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one original won’t power on: Last night i turned my game off. By pressing the xbox button on the controller snd selecting turn off console. Its been 24hrs and i still can get it to power back on....
  8. Xbox One makes power and eject noises but won’t turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One makes power and eject noises but won’t turn on: My xbox one recently stopped turning on. When I hit the power button, it makes the noise quietly, but doesn’t turn on. Same with the eject button, it won’t turn it on or eject my disc, but still...
  9. My Xbox won’t turn on even though the power brick is solid orange

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox won’t turn on even though the power brick is solid orange: Hi my original xbox one wont turn on even though the power brick is orange. I tried plugging all the wires in and out many times but when i try to press the xbox button it only makes a faint beep...
  10. Xbox cuts on but won’t power up to the main screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox cuts on but won’t power up to the main screen: My Xbox one S goes on this black screen which says something went wrong the two options are restart this Xbox or troubleshoot when I press troubleshoot I try to reset it or restart it and it takes...