Xbox One S problem with Genesis Thor 300 TKL RGB

Discus and support Xbox One S problem with Genesis Thor 300 TKL RGB in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello! Recently I've got a really bad issue with Genesis Thor 300 TKL gaming keyboard .I was playing a game and instantly the keyboard turned off and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DawidFraczek111, Nov 20, 2020 at 8:02 PM.

1. Xbox One S problem with Genesis Thor 300 TKL RGB

Hello!

Recently I've got a really bad issue with Genesis Thor 300 TKL gaming keyboard .I was playing a game and instantly the keyboard turned off and doesn't want to work anymore.

I've tried a trick with plugging other keyboard and pressing a NumLock key , but it didn't worked at all.

I also plugged the keyboard to laptop and it was working fine.

I don't know what to do , does anyone have any tips or tricks for this ?

:)

DawidFraczek111, Nov 20, 2020 at 8:02 PM
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

KEYBOARD GENESIS THOR 300

Hello Klaudius,

Sorry to hear about issue with the keyboard. Being the support for keyboard and mouse is still new there will be some that are incompatible with the Xbox. You can check out the

keyboard and mouse support
    see if it helps any. Ultimately though, all mouse and keyboard will be a third party device. Over time I think it will be more accessible for more and more keyboards.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. Tormaz Win User

Hello!

Is it not working at all when you plug it in, or are certain functions not working?
  4. Christyna64 Win User

Here is some support information on using k/m.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/ease-of-access/mouse-keyboard
  5. JTF195 Win User

Display Calibration and RGB, black levels

As of the most recent Xbox 360 and Xbox One updates, the problem is still not fixed.

I have my TV calibrated and configured properly. I have tested it with my both my PS3 and PC set to RGB Full and RGB Limited, and my Wii U (which outputs RGB Limited)

It works perfectly with all 3 devices.

On both the Xbox 360 and Xbox One, however, the output from the both the RGB Full and RGB limited options have 16 levels of black crushing and 16 levels of white crushing when the TV is set to the corresponding mode, and only look normal when the TV is set
    to RGB Full, and the Xbox is set to RGB Limited.

I don't have recording equipment, but others have recorded output and tested the black levels in photoshop to verify this issue.

Essentially the problem breaks down as follows:

Black Levels

15-239

- PS RGB Limited option, Wii U, PC RGB Limited output

0-255

- Xbox RGB Limited option, PS RGB Full option, PC RGB Full output

(-16)-271 (values out of range by 16 levels)

- Incorrect Xbox RGB Full option
  6. JTF195 Win User

Display Calibration and RGB, black levels

All of you are correct in describing how RGB Full and RGB Limited are SUPPOSED to work.

On every device I own EXCEPT the Xbox 360 and Xbox One, the options for RGB Limited and RGB Full DO work this way.

On the Xbox 360 and Xbox One, however, the RGB Limited option outputs RGB Full, and the RGB Full option is completely broken.
Thema:

Xbox One S problem with Genesis Thor 300 TKL RGB

1. Xbox One S problem with Genesis Thor 300 TKL RGB - Similar Threads - problem Genesis Thor

2. Would like to know the problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Would like to know the problems: Just would like to know what and if there are any problems going on with the hardware of the Xbox Series X consoles. Like for instance shutdowns and never powering up after 30 mins. Or system not...
  3. Console problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Console problem: my console os not working properly. So i want to repair it . 9991d7f9-b9a6-4b8b-84af-f3604073b99b
  4. Problem with Gamertag

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem with Gamertag: Good afternoon, I am the mother of Pan. Yesterday i created him an account because he wanted to play minecraft from my pc. I created Pan619 but at the end of the procedure the user name was...
  5. Capture control problem iOS

in XBoX on Mobile
    Capture control problem iOS: Today I noticed that the controls to pause, FF, etc the video captures are no longer there. I am using the XBox app on an iPad with the latest iOS. 1e2f081d-49b1-484f-b5b7-1690230a2ee2
  6. Xbox party problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox party problem: hello, i see we are both normally connected in the party but friend sees me as"connecting" so we cant hear each other.. we tried the classic methods to prevent this but nothing helped. I have open...
  7. Xbox sign in problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox sign in problem: I am not able to sign on my Xbox with any of my account when I try so it says try a minute later and I just rolled for Xbox beta is it related to Xbox Beta? b7ca0fa1-5285-40ae-b80e-a7e5f62e8e17
  8. Series X problems please help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X problems please help.: Hi, I hope I can get help here, i don't really have social media so not sure where else to get Microsoft attention. Got my Xbox Series X today and yes, i love xbox so i'm pretty forgiving for...
  9. Ark genesis problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark genesis problem: Hi guys alot of us are having d.l problem with the season pass and getting no answers. So to all those with the problem did you get ark free threw game pass or live. As I did a friend did n we the...
  10. ark genesis problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ark genesis problem: hi I recently bought ark genesis on my xbox and I was expecting to get the HLNA bot but I logged on to find nothing my friends have it in their inventory but I cant find it I re started I uploaded...