xbox one s problem

Discus and support xbox one s problem in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My xbox keeps setting the time back to 9:00 am no matter how many times i try to fix it and is forbidding me from going online. Can anyone help?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ItsX2, May 9, 2019.

1. ItsX2
    ItsX2 Guest

xbox one s problem

My xbox keeps setting the time back to 9:00 am no matter how many times i try to fix it and is forbidding me from going online. Can anyone help?

:)

ItsX2, May 9, 2019
  2. SerahFarronFF13 Win User

0x97e10804 whats going on guys

i have the problem too, but i have 1 xbox one s and xbox one (normal, no S no X) and game work on my old xbox one. germany
  3. Azumi14 Win User

power saving mode boot question

Microsoft rep had me plug directly in the wall and the system boots normal. I previously had the Xbox One S plug into the monster surge protector strip with my TV. That was the problem. Microsoft rep told me that the Xbox Box One S has a built in surge protector.
    I going to use the Xbox One S today and if the problem does not return I will keep the Xbox One S. The Microsoft rep told me to exchange if the problem does return. Thank you for the help.
  4. kodaik518 Win User

Sign in issue

Same problem here. Xbox one S. My black xbox one signs in just fine. Gone through networking troubleshooting, and everything points to the XB one S.
  5. DeathKiller9444 Win User

I cant messege send anyone on my Xbox One.

They should fix this problem it is annoying some people on Xbox One and Xbox One S.
  6. CountryGentlman Win User

Matchmaking service alert

I'm having this problem also. However, I have 2 Xbox One's and 3 Xbox 360's and only one of the 360's is being effected.
Thema:

xbox one s problem

1. xbox one s problem - Similar Threads - problem

2. Game share problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game share problem: Ive had a very hard time finding help for this and ive attempted ti contact xbox support directly but i never got through . My friend and i gameshared , so that we could play fallout 76 together ,...
  3. Problemas con mi xbox one s [Problems with my xbox one s]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problemas con mi xbox one s [Problems with my xbox one s]: Hola! Buenas noches. Tengo un problema con mi xbox one. Porque le presiono al botón de encendido y no manda el vídeo a la tv. Y solo dura como 10 segundos encendida. Porque la enciendo y como a...
  4. Rise of the tomb raider problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rise of the tomb raider problem: [img] hello can you guys please help us to update rise of the tomb raider to fix this problem its common in all middle eastern accounts 7a7d15f4-4273-41de-8909-d284425ff1a3
  5. Bonjour j'ai un problème avec mon gametage [Mod Translation - Hello I have a problem with...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bonjour j'ai un problème avec mon gametage [Mod Translation - Hello I have a problem with...: Bonjour j'ai un problème avec mon gametag [Mod Translation - Hello I have a problem with my gamertag] 98b729ad-6642-41fd-8ea3-a67cfbaa5e3c
  6. The problem was not resolved.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The problem was not resolved.: Yesterday I published this thread on a double charge when buying a product. In a misunderstanding with an answer they ended the problem and closed the thread, but it was not so. [img] Today i...
  7. Problem playing a game I already own

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem playing a game I already own: So i have minecraft xbox one editon which gives a free download to minecraft windows 10. Ive been playing windows 10 minecraft for a while now and i just got a trail fro gamepass and when it...
  8. Problema al pagar con tarjeta de prepago. (Problem paying with prepaid card.)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problema al pagar con tarjeta de prepago. (Problem paying with prepaid card.): Hola, tengo un problema, hace casi 2 meses que deje de jugar y no se pago el gold ni el game pass, hoy decidí poner dinero a mi cuenta con una tarjeta de prepago y al momento de comprar la...
  9. xbox live connection problems

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox live connection problems: Hi there, I was on the chat support trying to fix my problem it was time to restart the pc so I done it. After that I went on my email and went trought the link that the support send, we have...
  10. Problem with account and game

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problem with account and game: Hello, I will describe my problem with a series of steps: 1. I bought the Xbox One that came with a free license key for Minecraft. 2. I installed Minecraft on the Xbox from the Microsoft Store...