xbox one s problem

Discus and support xbox one s problem in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My xbox keeps setting the time back to 9:00 am no matter how many times i try to fix it and is forbidding me from going online. Can anyone help?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ItsX2, May 9, 2019.

1. ItsX2
    ItsX2 Guest

xbox one s problem

My xbox keeps setting the time back to 9:00 am no matter how many times i try to fix it and is forbidding me from going online. Can anyone help?

:)

ItsX2, May 9, 2019
  2. Azumi14 Win User

power saving mode boot question

Microsoft rep had me plug directly in the wall and the system boots normal. I previously had the Xbox One S plug into the monster surge protector strip with my TV. That was the problem. Microsoft rep told me that the Xbox Box One S has a built in surge protector.
    I going to use the Xbox One S today and if the problem does not return I will keep the Xbox One S. The Microsoft rep told me to exchange if the problem does return. Thank you for the help.
  3. kodaik518 Win User

Sign in issue

Same problem here. Xbox one S. My black xbox one signs in just fine. Gone through networking troubleshooting, and everything points to the XB one S.
  4. DeathKiller9444 Win User

I cant messege send anyone on my Xbox One.

They should fix this problem it is annoying some people on Xbox One and Xbox One S.
  5. CountryGentlman Win User

Matchmaking service alert

I'm having this problem also. However, I have 2 Xbox One's and 3 Xbox 360's and only one of the 360's is being effected.
  6. JordiSánchez Pinya Win User

Forza Horizon 4 close on start up

The same problem but i'm playing on xbox one s
Thema:

xbox one s problem

1. xbox one s problem - Similar Threads - problem

2. Friend invitation Problem GOW 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Friend invitation Problem GOW 3: Hello im having trouble when i try to invite my son into a game online (gears of war 3), i have a xbox one console with my account () and the game (Downloaded), he has a xbox one console with his...
  3. Problemi halo wars 2 Ultimate edition [Translate] Problems with halo wars 2 Ultimate edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problemi halo wars 2 Ultimate edition [Translate] Problems with halo wars 2 Ultimate edition: Ciao Ragazzi, ho comprato halo Wars 2 Ultimate edition, compreso di codice per il season pass e halo wars 1, ma inserendo il codice mi è stato sbloccatp solo kisano e il dowload del primo halo...
  4. Xbox One S Crash Problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S Crash Problem: This sounds like it might be an actual problem with your console. I recommend getting in touch with support. https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/contact-us?ccf-error=1 It has not yet started randomly...
  5. windows 10 da gta 5 also texture coating problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    windows 10 da gta 5 also texture coating problem: windows 7 de gta 5 playing in the game roads in the game houses are not lost but the windows 10 houses buildings disappearing houses windows 7 support will be finished windows 10 a game will be...
  6. Xbox one s lag problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one s lag problems: So earlier this year me and my girlfriend decided to buy an Xbox one s so we could play together, however since we got it, it's been having lag problems I know it's not a problem with my internet,...
  7. Xbox One X Latest Update Causing Sound Distortion/Compression Problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X Latest Update Causing Sound Distortion/Compression Problems: Good Evening, It seems that ever since the latest update was installed on my Xbox One X, every time that I turn the console off and back on again, the sound becomes distorted or possibly is...
  8. Problemas em Minecraft ao se conectar a outros mundos de jogadores [Translation - Problems...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problemas em Minecraft ao se conectar a outros mundos de jogadores [Translation - Problems...: Recentemente eu estava jogando Minecraft (Xbox One) em um mundo de um amigo. Algumas horas se passaram desde que eu joguei e quando tentei entrar novamente no mundo de meu amigo, aparece uma...
  9. Problems installing digital games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems installing digital games: 2 days ago areset my xbox one and now I can't install my 190 digital games and I tried a disk game and install it fine, like the installation stops randomly can stop at 2%,50% 32%. I have a...
  10. Problème lors de l'installation d'un jeu du xbox game pass sur windows 10 (Problem...

in XBoX on Windows
    Problème lors de l'installation d'un jeu du xbox game pass sur windows 10 (Problem...: Bonjour, je m'en remets a vous après avoir été en relation avec le service client téléphonique qui n'a pas pu vraiment m'apporter de réponse précise.. J'ai récemment souscrit au xbox game pass...