Xbox one S question

Discus and support Xbox one S question in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently upgraded from 360 to One S, connected to my 360 I have an usb external HDD with movies, pictures, ect. When I plug it into the one s media... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GLaDOS62, Feb 12, 2019.

1. GLaDOS62
    GLaDOS62 Guest

Xbox one S question

I recently upgraded from 360 to One S, connected to my 360 I have an usb external HDD with movies, pictures, ect.

When I plug it into the one s media player doesn't recognize it, does it have to be another format or does Fat work on the one s?

:)

GLaDOS62, Feb 12, 2019
  2. gmhowe Win User

copying xbox one data on external drive to xbox one S external drive

Have not set up the Xbox One S yet, due to this question
  3. Belong wolf Win User

Xbox One Playback Woes

i have a question: the xbox one read burned CD´S or burned BR-D???
  4. Shaggy2000 Win User

Constant internet failures among One S units

Just a question, but do you have the Xbox One S using WiFi or wired connection?
  5. Alex Wilhelm Win User

My Xbox One Elite blew up, literally. Sparked and caught on fire!!

My Xbox One is fine but my buddies Xbox One S caught on fire, but when he contacted Microsoft they gave him a new one no questions asked..
  6. KR1MZA Win User

HDCP issues with Live TV only

It somewhat helps... i guess the million dollar questions will be: “if it works works on the xbox one (original) but doesnt work with the xbox one s/x, can i assume that this is a firmware item? If so is it a matter of time till the original xbox one stops
    working or perhaps an update for the one s/x that will fix the issue?
Thema:

Xbox one S question

1. Xbox one S question - Similar Threads - question

2. XBox one Starts up in 640 x 480 wide screen mode and not 4k, second question is about start...

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox one Starts up in 640 x 480 wide screen mode and not 4k, second question is about start...: Hi, XBox one Starts up in 640 x 480 wide screen mode and not 4k, swapped HDMI lead over and all is fine, then put the original lead back in and that was fine to, is this just a glitch? The box is...
  3. I bought Xbox One S with wrong region. Some questions.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought Xbox One S with wrong region. Some questions.: Few days ago I bought Xbox One S from one of Polish shop www.morele.net. Unfortunately this consol is from region 4 (is written on pack that's Australia/New Zealand), i live in region 2. Return or...
  4. Not really a question as much as a gripe/request

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not really a question as much as a gripe/request: Xbox, parents need your help. I've spoken to a lot of parents who wish we could set time limits for specific games, not just for the Xbox itself. All we have right now is the ability to block and...
  5. XBOX GAME PASS FEEDBACK QUESTION/ INFO..

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX GAME PASS FEEDBACK QUESTION/ INFO..: HOW AND WHERE TO GIVE FEEDBACK FOR XBOX GAME PASS FOR GAMES, DLC, ETC....? 16cce20f-e978-41a9-9934-f9e869d91e59
  6. The Wolf Among Us question.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Wolf Among Us question.: I have the Xbox 360 version, it's got this annoying bug where in the last chapter the language suddenly changes itself to Spanish no matter which language you had it set to and there's no way to...
  7. 关于xbox one无线控制器连接Windows 10 电脑的问题 [Translation-Question about connecting xbox one wireless...

in XBoX on Windows
    关于xbox one无线控制器连接Windows 10 电脑的问题 [Translation-Question about connecting xbox one wireless...: 我有 个问题希望能得到解答:1,xbox one 线控制器是否可以与xbox 限适配器相连接,如果连接的步骤全部正确,结果仍然 法连接的话,问题出在哪里?我有 线适配器,装上后电脑也显示驱动程序ready,也按照说明顺序启动了 线控制器,接下来应该是将 线控制器与 线适配器相绑定,所以需要打开蓝牙,选择 “添 其他一切device”,但是 法搜索到 线控制器,究竟是为什么?...
  8. Question on Xbox Elite Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question on Xbox Elite Controller: I just purchased last week a Xbox Elite Controller. I really like it! However, you know how the thumb sticks are interchangeable? Well, when I go say hard to the left, hard to the right, up,...
  9. Question about FORZA MOTORSPORT 6

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question about FORZA MOTORSPORT 6: I've purchased some cars for this game and they aren't showing up in the game except to purchase them with credits again and I was hoping to get them back for Free to reown in the collection...
  10. Warranty repair order/store question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Warranty repair order/store question: I started an online repair order for a controller. And even though I habe to pay to ship it to microsoft it is still cheaper than a new one, since its under warranty. But I realized I will be...