Xbox one S question

Discus and support Xbox one S question in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently upgraded from 360 to One S, connected to my 360 I have an usb external HDD with movies, pictures, ect. When I plug it into the one s media... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GLaDOS62, Feb 12, 2019.

1. GLaDOS62
    GLaDOS62 Guest

Xbox one S question

I recently upgraded from 360 to One S, connected to my 360 I have an usb external HDD with movies, pictures, ect.

When I plug it into the one s media player doesn't recognize it, does it have to be another format or does Fat work on the one s?

:)

GLaDOS62, Feb 12, 2019
  2. gmhowe Win User

copying xbox one data on external drive to xbox one S external drive

Have not set up the Xbox One S yet, due to this question
  3. Belong wolf Win User

Xbox One Playback Woes

i have a question: the xbox one read burned CD´S or burned BR-D???
  4. Shaggy2000 Win User

Constant internet failures among One S units

Just a question, but do you have the Xbox One S using WiFi or wired connection?
  5. Alex Wilhelm Win User

My Xbox One Elite blew up, literally. Sparked and caught on fire!!

My Xbox One is fine but my buddies Xbox One S caught on fire, but when he contacted Microsoft they gave him a new one no questions asked..
  6. KR1MZA Win User

HDCP issues with Live TV only

It somewhat helps... i guess the million dollar questions will be: “if it works works on the xbox one (original) but doesnt work with the xbox one s/x, can i assume that this is a firmware item? If so is it a matter of time till the original xbox one stops
    working or perhaps an update for the one s/x that will fix the issue?
Thema:

Xbox one S question

1. Xbox one S question - Similar Threads - question

2. The Division 2 questions for a noob.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Division 2 questions for a noob.: Since there are no game specific forums I will ask here. 1. What's up with the Dark Zone. Having played a lot in all 3 zones, I've only come across 1 human player. When in the DZ, are you just...
  3. I have a question

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a question: I put my xbox on a better Quality TV than mine so change my resolution settings for the nicer tv but i forgot to change it back before i left. Is there anyway i can reset it...
  4. Pregunta hacerca de un juego *Mod Translation: Question about a game *

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pregunta hacerca de un juego *Mod Translation: Question about a game *: tengo una pregunta que hacerles y es que quiero decirles el porque no hacen algo o se puede hacer algo con el skill de Leatherface que es del juego DEAD BY DAYLIGHT que es barbacoa y chile y es...
  5. Refund question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Refund question: I sent in a refund request yesterday. I got an e-mail back saying they are reviewing the case and expect a reply within 72 hours. A few hours later, I got an e-mail saying my case(s) were closed....
  6. International Pre-Order Question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    International Pre-Order Question: Hello, I am a resident of the United States, who is considering pre-ordering Borderlands 3 digitally from the Xbox store. However, I will be in Australia for around a month before and a month...
  7. Another question RE Needing help

in XBoX on Windows
    Another question RE Needing help: How can I contact an enforcement agent directly concerning a problem I'm having, I was on the phone with support they couldn't help me with my issue, they referred me back here for an enforcement...
  8. Minecraft mash up question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft mash up question: Can I play mash ups without buying the original game first? Like can I just buy the skyrim mash up without also owning minecraft itself 77400963-6258-4ea4-bc43-5fbf22b53e81
  9. question of validation

in XBoX Games and Apps
    question of validation: Good day! I hasten to inform you that I have become a victim of fraud. I bought an xbox one s with the game fortnite, but I realized that play it does not have time and decided to sell on the...
  10. A few questions about the xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A few questions about the xbox 360: So i got few questions about the xbox 360. A couple or so are out of curiousty but question 3 is the main reason i'm posting this. I got a 360 S if that helps with anything here. 1. When will all...