Xbox one s reciever problems

Discus and support Xbox one s reciever problems in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Xbox One S / Yamaha HTR-3065 Got a new 4K receiver. Receiver has hdmi 1.4 ports, same as the xbox 1. If I plug my Xbox directly into the tv then 4K... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PurpleDido, Apr 8, 2021.

1. PurpleDido
    PurpleDido Guest

Xbox One S / Yamaha HTR-3065
    Got a new 4K receiver. Receiver has hdmi 1.4 ports, same as the xbox 1. If I plug my Xbox directly into the tv then 4K works fine, but if I use the receiver there’s some kind of problem.
    It will auto select 1080p, I can change it to 4K, the “keep this resolution” popup will come up and everything seems to work, but when I hit yes it’ll just revert back to 1080p.

:)

PurpleDido, Apr 8, 2021
  2. BawerMF Win User

New Minecraft Xbox One S console

Hello, i've a problem about this One S. I recieved this one monday 2th october, but the redstone in back of the xbox doesn't light on ! Is this normal ?

Thanks for your answers, have a nice day.
  3. NewBlacksmurf Win User

Please fix/support surround sound via s/pdif

I'm running the s/pdif from the xbox one to my reciever.

I've also tried running an aux cable from my TV to my reciever.
  4. Terratogen Win User

Xbox one s not playing 4K blurays

If the AV Reciever doesn't support 4k pass through that'll be the problem or if the AV receiver isn't HDCP 2.2 compliant. Try connecting the One S directly to the TV's input
  5. Irixion Win User

After Connecting to a receiver XBOX 360 will not work with some TVs

Reset the Xbox 360's video settings when connected to your reciever.
  6. SocigoTalha Win User

Preview Invite Dissapeared

The waiting queue is not the problem. I recieved the Xbox One Preview message from Xbox Live but it dissapeared so its not the waiting list if i needed to wait months i didnt recieved the message from Xbox Live so .. :)
Thema:

1. Xbox one s reciever problems - Similar Threads - reciever problems

2. : How do you change an Audio Reciever # on an Xbox One X?

in XBoX TV Hardware
    : How do you change an Audio Reciever # on an Xbox One X?: : How do you change an Audio Reciever # on an Xbox One X? I just recieved a Samsung Soundbar (HT- Q900T) and since I have an older TV, I am running my console through the soundbar and then HDMI...
  3. Made a purchase, didn't recieve content.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Made a purchase, didn't recieve content.: I bought 10 dollars worth of apex coins and didn't receive them. I contacted EA Support for help and they told me to wait 24 hours for Microsoft to confirm the purchase or something similar to...
  4. Some of the Games recieved from "Games for Gold" no longer allow me to play them.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Some of the Games recieved from "Games for Gold" no longer allow me to play them.: I no longer have Gold but for some reaon a few of the games I got from gold don't allow me to play them. (Unrelated but I think it might might help) Some of the games are not viewable in my...
  5. When will XBox Series X recieve HDR10+ Support

in XboX Insiders
    When will XBox Series X recieve HDR10+ Support: To any of the XBox Insider team members who work on the programming. It was recently revealed that Samsung QLED is the official partner of XBox and I am curios about this. I now you guys are...
  6. Elite controller - need to find out if it has been recieved

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite controller - need to find out if it has been recieved: Had some issues when sending my elite controller in with wrong return postcode on the shipping label, rang up to get this changed and thought that would be the end of it and I would recieve it...
  7. Problems with recieving monthly credits

in XBoX Rewards
    Problems with recieving monthly credits: To Whom it may concern, I've been a member of Xbox Live Gold for at least 14 years now and I really enjoy Xbox Live Rewards and what it has to offer. Unfortunately I might be having problems with...
  8. Problem with recieving my reward

in XBoX Rewards
    Problem with recieving my reward: I got a $50 Xbox Live pre paid card with my thousands of points I saved up over time, and it never showed up in my account after it was put in. I talked to a support representative from Xbox and...
  9. Problem with Rainbow Six Vegas 1 and 2 codes I recieved

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Problem with Rainbow Six Vegas 1 and 2 codes I recieved: I had them sent through to me, but I was waiting on the xbox one to go backwards compatible. I thought i'd check to make sure I can see them still, but I can't see anything in my inbox of the xbox...
  10. problems connecting xbox360 via HDMI through A/V Reciever

in XBoX on Consoles
    problems connecting xbox360 via HDMI through A/V Reciever: I recently purchased a new Marantz A/V receiver that supports HDMI switching, after initially setting everything up I found I was getting no video nor audio signal from the xbox to the TV....