Xbox one s Replacement

Discus and support Xbox one s Replacement in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I recently brought my Xbox one s to the local Microsoft store and they gave me a "new" one. The man said that it was new but was different from the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by NickValcourt, May 11, 2019.

1. NickValcourt
    NickValcourt Guest

Xbox one s Replacement

I recently brought my Xbox one s to the local Microsoft store and they gave me a "new" one. The man said that it was new but was different from the ones that get sold. He said that replacements were different but never said how. I got home and opened it
    up and it was clearly used. Not even refurbished. The rubber pads were dusty and all the plastic and labels were peeled off of the console. I would have been fine with this if I was told it was refurbished but I was told that it was brand new and in his words
    " treated the same way as the A stock was" what should I do?

:)

NickValcourt, May 11, 2019
  2. Daft Badger Win User

Can get my shipping label, need help

Lol,you are not going to get an xbox one x as a replacement for a xbox one s.

You'll either get the same console back or a replacement xbox one s which wont be a new console either.
  3. Hoagy76 Win User

Xbox one s Replacement

If you take it back be nice.

I think the X is worth it because of the upscaling graphics 1080 and the 4k games look great.

It is a great piece of Tech.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Xbox one s Replacement

I love my X. The games look beautiful. Since you'd have to set up a new console either way and it would work the same way, it might not be a bad idea.
  5. LegoNinja187 Win User

Xbox one s Replacement

My advice is to be polite about it, as that may get you a lot further than making a scene will.
  6. NickValcourt Win User

Xbox one s Replacement

Yes, demand a new one. You can always open whatever they give you before you leave the store to make sure it's new too.

Your other options would be to keep it or set up a repair with Microsoft, send it off, and wait for it to come back.
    I am going to take it back and do just that or trade it in and get an x but likely just demand a new one is the x worth upgrading? I have a 4k tv?
Thema:

Xbox one s Replacement

1. Xbox one s Replacement - Similar Threads - Replacement

2. The Pins section makes no sense with new groups added to the console. It should be replaced...

in XboX Insiders
    The Pins section makes no sense with new groups added to the console. It should be replaced...: [IMG] It would be interesting to be able to view the groups created on my console and even be able to edit them directly from the Xbox app on Android, Windows 10 and IOS. Where are my...
  3. Ask for Xbox One Controller repair/replacement when you don't have a console

in XBoX on Windows
    Ask for Xbox One Controller repair/replacement when you don't have a console: Hi I'm having some issues with my controller. The left stick doesn't work correctly and the right trigger motor doesn't work anymore. The thing is that i can't ask for a repair or replacement...
  4. Power brick shows constant orange light. Is it a easy fix or time to replace?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Power brick shows constant orange light. Is it a easy fix or time to replace?: Jutst tried to turn my xbox on and got nothing noticed the power brick has a constant orange light tried unplugging it for 10 seconds with same results what can i do?...
  5. Xbox one Zwrot pieniędzy lub wymiana. -[Translation - Xbox one money back or replacement.]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one Zwrot pieniędzy lub wymiana. -[Translation - Xbox one money back or replacement.]: Witam, gram na konsoli xbox one i zakupiłem grę dark souls 1 niestety gra należy do tych cięższych i chciałbym poprosić o zwrot pieniędzy. Jedną grę już zwróciłem ale jeśli jest taka opcja to po...
  6. Power cord replacement

in XBoX Accessibility
    Power cord replacement: Recently my Xbox power cord, just the part that plugs from the wall to the power supply broke. I don't have the money to replace it at this time, but I have cords from left over TV's that fit the...
  7. Xbox Elite Controller hardware fault - Replacement process in Australia

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Controller hardware fault - Replacement process in Australia: Hi there, I purchased an Xbox Elite Controller from EB Games in Australia. Unfortunately, there is an issue with the menu button and it is eligible for a warranty replacement, however there is...
  8. Minecraft Realms Replace world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Realms Replace world: Hi, I am attempting to add coordinates to my realms server. I understand I have to download the realms world first. Then open the world settings and turn on "show coordinates". I open and play the...
  9. Xbox controller repair that was supposed to be a replacement

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox controller repair that was supposed to be a replacement: Last year my right analog stick on my Xbox one controller started messing up, contacted Microsoft to replace it under warranty and instead of replacing it, they only did a repair and sent it back....
  10. REFACCIÓN O REPARACIÓN [Translate] REPLACEMENT OR REPAIR

in XBoX Accessibility
    REFACCIÓN O REPARACIÓN [Translate] REPLACEMENT OR REPAIR: Buen día, tengo un google home mini y el adaptador de corriente se rompio, ¿es posible repararlo o comprar otro adaptador?. [Translate by Mod] Good morning, I have a Google home mini and the...