Xbox one s Replacement

Discus and support Xbox one s Replacement in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I recently brought my Xbox one s to the local Microsoft store and they gave me a "new" one. The man said that it was new but was different from the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by NickValcourt, May 11, 2019.

1. NickValcourt
    NickValcourt Guest

Xbox one s Replacement

I recently brought my Xbox one s to the local Microsoft store and they gave me a "new" one. The man said that it was new but was different from the ones that get sold. He said that replacements were different but never said how. I got home and opened it
    up and it was clearly used. Not even refurbished. The rubber pads were dusty and all the plastic and labels were peeled off of the console. I would have been fine with this if I was told it was refurbished but I was told that it was brand new and in his words
    " treated the same way as the A stock was" what should I do?

:)

NickValcourt, May 11, 2019
  2. Daft Badger Win User

Can get my shipping label, need help

Lol,you are not going to get an xbox one x as a replacement for a xbox one s.

You'll either get the same console back or a replacement xbox one s which wont be a new console either.
  3. Hoagy76 Win User

Xbox one s Replacement

If you take it back be nice.

I think the X is worth it because of the upscaling graphics 1080 and the 4k games look great.

It is a great piece of Tech.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Xbox one s Replacement

I love my X. The games look beautiful. Since you'd have to set up a new console either way and it would work the same way, it might not be a bad idea.
  5. LegoNinja187 Win User

Xbox one s Replacement

My advice is to be polite about it, as that may get you a lot further than making a scene will.
  6. NickValcourt Win User

Xbox one s Replacement

Yes, demand a new one. You can always open whatever they give you before you leave the store to make sure it's new too.

Your other options would be to keep it or set up a repair with Microsoft, send it off, and wait for it to come back.
    I am going to take it back and do just that or trade it in and get an x but likely just demand a new one is the x worth upgrading? I have a 4k tv?
Thema:

Xbox one s Replacement

1. Xbox one s Replacement - Similar Threads - Replacement

2. Gamertag Gone and replaced UPDATE

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gamertag Gone and replaced UPDATE: Contacted xbox and sorted! Thanks all 0840a70b-d540-4214-b14b-2716dce9658c
  3. Wymiana dysku [Replacing the drive]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Wymiana dysku [Replacing the drive]: Witam, Jestem posiadaczem Xbox One X. Chciałbym wymienić dysk na ssd. Jak taka wymiana ma się do gwarancji oraz jak wygląda proces przenoszenia systemu na nowy nośnik. Czy Xbox zamierza ułatwić...
  4. Games with Gold Regional replacements

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Games with Gold Regional replacements: I'm a South African and I've been a Gold member for a while now and I love the idea of games with gold each month. In recent months I've started getting extremely annoyed with how games are being...
  5. Elite Controller Replacement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller Replacement: I have an Elite Controller that is now out of warranty and the rubber grips on the sides have started to fall off. This was a $150 purchase and I really feel like this should not be happening....
  6. XBox Controller registration and/or replacement

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Controller registration and/or replacement: I have an Xbox 1 that I have not registered (bought Christmas holiday season 2018). Although we are not rough with the equipment, we have gone through 3 wireless controllers since Christmas. How...
  7. Sustitucion de seguridad de la cuenta [Account security replacement]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sustitucion de seguridad de la cuenta [Account security replacement]: Hola tenia una duda que pasara con mi cuenta de xbox una ves finalize el tiempo de sustitucion de seguridad de la cuenta (30 dias) ¿perdere todo lo que tenga en la cuenta o solo se cambiara de...
  8. where can i purchase a replacement power supply in the Randburg area

in XBoX on Consoles
    where can i purchase a replacement power supply in the Randburg area: title, came to forum because website is not very helpful. thanks ce21621e-d79c-472b-a03e-6802b85a60d1
  9. Elite controller replacement?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite controller replacement?: I’ve had my elite controller now for some time and my right trigger is just going off for no reason, im assuming its just because of its age but i wanted to see if it was covered or could be...
  10. Sostituire email al Xbox -[Translation - Replace email to Xbox]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sostituire email al Xbox -[Translation - Replace email to Xbox]: Buona sera a tutti vi volevo chiedere se e possibile cambiare l'email del account del Xbox perché la mia a quella di mia madre che io adesso sono maggiore e vorrei mettere la mia outlook grazie a...