Xbox One S/Series S

Discus and support Xbox One S/Series S in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox one s used to be able to download at 900 mbps and now all of a sudden it went down to 200 mbps like my Series S, Why did my Xbox One S do that,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TheYellowFlash, May 29, 2022.

1. Xbox One S/Series S

My Xbox one s used to be able to download at 900 mbps and now all of a sudden it went down to 200 mbps like my Series S, Why did my Xbox One S do that, How can I have 900 mbps download speed again, And can my Xbox series S do that?

Thank You,

-

:)

TheYellowFlash, May 29, 2022
  2. Thomastherobloxamazi Win User

XBOX SERIES S WITH WEBCAM

so is the xbox series s a xbox one series s or a new xbox
  3. Smwutches Win User

Xbox S Console with Game Pass Ultimate - Flight Simulator 2021 Install Problem

Are you using an Xbox One S or Xbox Series S? It's not available on the One S.
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

Out of video memory, trying to allocate a texture... : error

Is this a Xbox Series S or an Xbox One S? If it has a disc drive it’s a One S
  5. ngocphi Win User

xbox one sereis s

Fyi the xbox series s/x has no one in it

This is to reduce the confusion between series s/x and one when it comes to.compatibility

Only the xbox one s all digital is the only xbox one that isn't compatible with discs

However there is no limitation as far as xbox one other then the digital only console as far as xbox one games goes

Vs the series x /s they are backward with xbox one and with the series s limitation as far as discs goes
  6. HomegrownSilky Win User

games that are x/s wont install on my xbox one s

The Xbox One S is a variant of the Xbox One console. Xbox Series X/S is the newer generation of consoles. Xbox Series X/S enhanced games are only for the newest consoles not the Xbox One S. You would need to purchase the Xbox One version of the games not the X/S version of them.
Thema:

Xbox One S/Series S

1. Xbox One S/Series S - Similar Threads - Series

2. Xbox Series X Halo Infinite Limited Edition crashes on some games. HELP!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series X Halo Infinite Limited Edition crashes on some games. HELP!: the day I received my Xbox I installed some of my favorite games such as halo infinite, gta, cyberpunk, assassins creed, battlefield…etc. I could play the majority of my games, but cyberpunk...
  3. Minecraft xbox series x, glitch??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft xbox series x, glitch??: Hey so when i try to create an world in 1.19 it says “downloading 109198273 of 1 pack” but it never downloads, ive waited 15 minutes for it to go atleast 1% but ut didnt. Someone please tell me...
  4. How to adjust screen size on xbox series s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to adjust screen size on xbox series s: Hello I am trying to adjust the screen size on the xbox series s, but can not figure out how to. There is nothing wrong with the size on my tv . I have looked it up but it will not work for me....
  5. Far Cry 4 on Series X display severely distorted (Black lines) lower quarter of screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Far Cry 4 on Series X display severely distorted (Black lines) lower quarter of screen: Bought Far Cry 4 Limited Ed on release, only just got around to playing it on Series X wherever you're in gameplay the lower quarter of screen has black lines and when you jump in game this drags...
  6. I keep getting error (0x8030003) on my Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    I keep getting error (0x8030003) on my Series X: I keep getting an error code on my series X that says “Your Xbox is out of space for saved data. To make room, select a game or app from My games & apps, press the Menu button on your...
  7. Wired xbox controller randomly disconnecting on Xbox Series S but not Xbox One S.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wired xbox controller randomly disconnecting on Xbox Series S but not Xbox One S.: So I have a wired turtle beach controller and it's pretty good. This controller randomly disconnects, while still fully plugged in, on my xbox series s. This is a problem, as I play some fps...
  8. Xbox series x Ethernet port broken?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x Ethernet port broken?: Hi all, It’s not a new question I know, but is there any fix for the Ethernet port problem with the Series X planned? I can see questions ranging back from release and it is making the unit...
  9. Madden 22 xbox series x crashes whenever there’s a game in the update que

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Madden 22 xbox series x crashes whenever there’s a game in the update que: My madden 22 for Xbox series X has been crashing a lot recently and I figured out it crashes whenever there is a game sitting in the updates tab. Why does this happen and is their a way to fix it?...
  10. Xbox Series X lagging

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series X lagging: Starting yesterday, i am experiencing major lag when i play my Xbox Series X, to the point it is unplayable. I am running wireless, but am getting 225 on the Xbox speed test, 415 to the house. I...