xbox one s sound barely audible on some controllers but not all of them

Discus and support xbox one s sound barely audible on some controllers but not all of them in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi there I have three xbox controllers, which I use on an xbox one s, one of which I just bought. the updates are done. the sound from the headset... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by YvesBergeron3, Jul 22, 2021.

1. xbox one s sound barely audible on some controllers but not all of them

Hi there

I have three xbox controllers, which I use on an xbox one s, one of which I just bought. the updates are done. the sound from the headset works very well on the oldest one, but on the other two (including the new one), it is barely audible. I have done a bunch of tests based on community responses, with no results.

would you have a solution for me?

:)

YvesBergeron3, Jul 22, 2021
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Hi YvesBergeron3! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

Could you tell me what are those solutions that you have tried? Among these options is checking the volume bar as well as the chat mixer?
  3. XBF Zineb F Win User

4. Draconarivs Win User

Audio crackle related to Xbox malfunction, is it possible?

It's the white one, Jasper, as far as I know. The interesting thing is that there is no checkerboard screen and the crackle is (barely) audible only with some games, for instance Red Dead Redemption and L.A. Noire (playing regular DVDs shows no audible crackling
    at all). It could be that the games themselves are faulty and that nothing's wrong with the console, which I hope to God is the case since Xboxes are way to expensive here in Croatia.
  5. tohellnbak Win User

I decided to disconect the new Kinect 2.0

try disconnecting your audio equipment .. and use the TV speakers.... and nothing else... bare bone it from scratch and add a piece back step by step until the problem starts again... isolate what causes it... sounds like it is picking up a signal or something...
    and doesnt really need to be an audible one at that....
  6. mixedinkey Win User

Xbox One S Controller won't charge

Same.

The cable will keep my Xbox one s controller active but the light won't come on and it isn't charging.

It sounds to me like the controller needs some kind of update to allow the old Xbox one battery.
Thema:

1. xbox one s sound barely audible on some controllers but not all of them - Similar Threads - sound barely audible

2. Xbox 360 sound effects as an option on Xbox Series X?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox 360 sound effects as an option on Xbox Series X?: Wouldn’t it be cool to have an option to change all the sound effects to be Xbox 360 instead? In my opinion the Xbox 360 sound effects are a lot nicer than the current ones, it would be a neat...
  3. Sound on xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sound on xbox: Well sometimes my xbox wont have soun and restart it and its fine sometimes it happens when i turn off and turn on my xbox its rrally annoying having to restarting it does anybody know how to fix...
  4. Minecraft: W10 Edition sound effects cutting off

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft: W10 Edition sound effects cutting off: I play Minecraft Windows 10 Edition on an HP Laptop 15s that is running on Windows 11 Insider Preview I noticed that the sound effects cut off when I'm swimming in water, etc When I look up...
  5. Sounds keep cutting off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sounds keep cutting off: Whenever I play any game on my xbox, my TV sound output keeps cutting off for every 2 seconds after like 15 seconds but when I'm watching a movie or anything else the sounds doesn't cut off. I'm...
  6. I have no sound coming through my tv speakers when I have my Xbox on, does anyone know how...

in XboX Insiders
    I have no sound coming through my tv speakers when I have my Xbox on, does anyone know how...: Help submitted by /u/MattyPeb [link] [comments]
  7. Gamebar-recorded videos have choppy sound if the audio output is from an add-on sound card

in XBoX on Windows
    Gamebar-recorded videos have choppy sound if the audio output is from an add-on sound card: Dear Experts, I wanted to upgrade my commentary and gaming audio so I bought a soundblaster Audigy FX 5.1 card and had it inserted into the mainboard. After doing this the problem I have is when...
  8. Popping sound in clips

in XBoX on Consoles
    Popping sound in clips: Sometimes when I share a clip and record it, it makes a popping sound in the clip. Happens for all my friends too 36806e9b-334a-435b-bbcb-9fd74a68a480
  9. xbox one x sound lag then no sound at all

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one x sound lag then no sound at all: Hi... I was having issues with out of sync sound in apps and games on and off for about the last week now there is no sound at all. I've checked HDMI cables and that's not it. I also reset the...
  10. I can barely hear my friends yet my game sound works just fine.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can barely hear my friends yet my game sound works just fine.: Starting yesterday I could barely hear my friends in a party but the game sound is the same as normal. I was playing with my friends for most of the day and suddenly everyone was incredibly quiet...