Xbox One S Sound Stuttering With Loud Clicks

Discus and support Xbox One S Sound Stuttering With Loud Clicks in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, Had a question to see if anyone has experienced this before or even heard of it before. I have the Xbox One S with the Elite Controller and the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GoldenEaglex25x, Mar 26, 2020.

1. Xbox One S Sound Stuttering With Loud Clicks

Hello,

Had a question to see if anyone has experienced this before or even heard of it before. I have the Xbox One S with the Elite Controller and the Astro A40 TR Headset with the M80 Adapter. I am having a ton of stuttering of sound, doesn't matter if it is a
    game, Youtube video, Hulu, Mixer, you name it. This will happen intermittently but when it happens, it happens the rest of the time the Xbox is on. I tried to attach a recording (if it doesn't work, please give me an email address of someone that can help
    and I can send the audio file) that I got last night of it. The worst part is the clicks. The clicks in the audio is not me hitting the phone against the headset, it is the sound that will pierce my ear when it starts skipping. In the event it did not attach,
    the best explanation I can give is that it would be like you are watching tv/gaming and are repeatedly hitting the mute button over and over for a course of time. Then throw into the bunch, an ear piercing "click"ing noise.

I have a replacement M80 adapter and still happens with it. The headset came with a standard 3.5mm aux cord and the issue still occurs. I have a different customized controller I got from Microsoft and still occurs. Even when I plug in my brand new Beats
    into the controller, the issue is still there. Also, I have had this play out loud over the TV speakers and the sound bar and the issue is NOT there when played out loud, only when using the combination of a controller and a headset.

1-1.5 years ago, I had both the Elite Controller and the Headset replaced under warranty but the issue never went away. I am just to the point now where I need to get this resolved since this is definitely not a pleasant gaming experience.

Looking forward to getting help in effort to get this resolved once and for all.

Thanks,

John

:)

GoldenEaglex25x, Mar 26, 2020
  2. {Parity} Win User

3. GoldenEaglex25x Win User

I will keep you updated. So far, just the hard reset of the console did not fix it. I have preformed the factory reset and will test tonight/through the weekend and let you know.

Thanks for your help.
  4. Netechma Win User

5. rtb1294 Win User

As crazy as this sounds, this can happen from dust getting in the fan, it seems silly but I've have it hapen to my xbox day one edition. I used compressed air to clean it out and havent have a problem since
  6. aaaa Mike aaaa Win User

Xbox One S Very Loud

I also just bought a new Xbox one s today and it makes loud clicking noises, not sure if that's normal
Thema:

1. Xbox One S Sound Stuttering With Loud Clicks - Similar Threads - Sound Stuttering Loud

2. Sound Stuttering And Cutting Out On Video Playback

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sound Stuttering And Cutting Out On Video Playback: Hey Guys, I've been having this problem for about a month now that I'm watching a video (either streaming through the Netflix app or playing a video from my connected media using VLC or the...
  3. Fix for sound bug and frame stutters (in game racing only)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fix for sound bug and frame stutters (in game racing only): Hi, Like many of you Forza aficionados out there, I've been playing and enjoying the game massively. However, I wish we didn't have to deal with the crackling/radio-like static sound bug that...
  4. TV app issues, no sound, stuttering or snowy picture with Sky HD (UK).

in XBoX Games and Apps
    TV app issues, no sound, stuttering or snowy picture with Sky HD (UK).: This in an intermittent problem and varies between only getting a picture that stutters with no sound or just a "snowy"/noise/scrambled (anyone who had old analogue sky will remember this) on...
  5. Wireless adapter for PC causes stuttering, frame drops, crackling sound after 15minutes of ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless adapter for PC causes stuttering, frame drops, crackling sound after 15minutes of ...: Hi, I have the XBOne controller with the wireless adapter for PC. and the latest Windows 10 pro fall creators update. With any game that I play using the controller, after ~ 15 minutes I...
  6. External hard drive sound/stuttering issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    External hard drive sound/stuttering issues: I have an Xbox branded 4tb seagate external HDD and when I play a game installed on it I have sound issues and sometimes frame rate issues. Some games aren’t so bad but others are terrible I...
  7. Game freezes, sound stutters, kicks back

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game freezes, sound stutters, kicks back: I've noticed this when I play ESO and COD IW but occasionally if I'm playing for to long the game will freeze, the last sound stutters, and then I get kicked back to home screen. Has anyone else...
  8. Kinect causing stuttering of sound when streaming via twitch app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Kinect causing stuttering of sound when streaming via twitch app: when streaming to twitch if you have kinect plugged into your xbox one it causes stuttering on the stream. the video is fine but the audio is not. i have now unplugged kinect and its working fine...
  9. Sound stuttering during gameplay

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sound stuttering during gameplay: Thought it was a headphone issue, but started through sound on TV. Every so often the sound starts to stutter, lasts anywhere from 3- 10 seconds, found it happens on project cars and witchet 3,...
  10. Sound stuttering during gameplay

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sound stuttering during gameplay: Hey, folks. Hoping someone can help me with this. The sound from my XBO has been breaking up and stuttering and lag lately when I play games. It usually seems to do this when something else is...