Xbox one s sound

Discus and support Xbox one s sound in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So i accidentally tapped the xbox one s and there was a strange sound coming from it.I tapped it lightly again to see if it would do it again.Is this... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by WoodsyTripod121, Aug 13, 2019.

1. Xbox one s sound

So i accidentally tapped the xbox one s and there was a strange sound coming from it.I tapped it lightly again to see if it would do it again.Is this normal?Here is the sound:[Mod Removed Link]

:)

WoodsyTripod121, Aug 13, 2019
  2. ngocphi Win User

4K movies

Keep in mind if you have an xbox one s or x you must enable UHD and HDR mode

For the S you must turn off HDR when playing xbox games otherwise you lose sound I know because I losr sound while playing tomb raider on my s unit
  3. maxen Win User

4K or HDR

It doesn't sound like the base model Xbox One will get either. That could change later, but it sounds like you'd need the Xbox One S, or next year's Scorpio, to get either 4K or HDR.
  4. SnipingRub3n96 Win User

Xbox one not correctly repaired

What kind of sound?,this is actually normal,i got a xbox one S too and make like a little click sounds when is off(with the insta on off),i'm aware all the xbox one "S" make this particular noise,so if your hardware runs ok you should be not be worry about
    that ^^
  5. XBF Ezra G Win User

Xbox one s sound

Hi WoodsyTripod121,

Thanks for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue with your Xbox One S producing mechanical sounds. To best address this, you may want to use our

Device Support
    page.

I hope this helps.
  6. XBF Nestor S Win User

Xbox one s no sound

Hey GlenLuttrell!

Thanks for bringing this issue to us! Go ahead and try the
    Sound Troubleshooter
    on our website. Also has another tv been tried? Let us know how it goes!
Thema:

Xbox one s sound

1. Xbox one s sound - Similar Threads - sound

2. is it possible to record gta 4 with xbox dvr and have sound as well?

in XBoX on Consoles
    is it possible to record gta 4 with xbox dvr and have sound as well?: is it possible to record gta 4 with xbox dvr and have sound as well? why are you doing these to us? c808f506-4ec8-4367-a169-860c9bf364d2
  3. Xbox one X sound issues and video issues at the same time

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one X sound issues and video issues at the same time: Just this. All of this. Hard reset does not fix and unplugging all USB's does not fix. Anyone ever have this issue? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37QySCn4Zio 7bb971a3-c568-4754-9f46-e914a44d1c7e
  4. no sound

in XBoX on Consoles
    no sound: have completely lost sound from my xbox. it happened gradually, started by not working through the TV but still working through headphones. then I started losing it through my headphones - could...
  5. No sound mic

in XBoX on Consoles
    No sound mic: Hi, i have a big problem with my xbox controller, to resume everything, when i plug in my mic. Which it actually works 100%, in my controller doesn't works, in a group chat it appears like if i...
  6. No sound from headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    No sound from headset: Hey, any help would be great but ever since the last xbox one update on the 15/8/2019 i have not been able to get my headset connected? Tried all the "fixes" like update controllers, update...
  7. Xbox sound issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox sound issues: Xbox updated after I left this morning, was good before i left but now my sound is all distorted. Sound is normal when the xbox logo first appears but once it hits the home screen my audio makes a...
  8. Pas de son Forza Horizon 4 ( Pc ) [Mod Translation - No sound Forza Horizon 4]

in XBoX on Windows
    Pas de son Forza Horizon 4 ( Pc ) [Mod Translation - No sound Forza Horizon 4]: Bonjour , j'ai acheté Forza horizon 4 récemment mais lorsque j'y joue, aucun son ne sort du jeu mis a part les cinématiques ce qui n'est pas super dans un jeu de voitures :'(. J'ai déj BEAUCOUP...
  9. XBox issue with sound and video

in XboX Insiders
    XBox issue with sound and video: My Xbox has started playing sound and video at what appears to be double speed. It is not just the apps but the sounds when navigating the user interface. Has anyone seen this before? What's the...
  10. once I click on the Xbox guide I have a sound to say that I clicked on it and then nothing...

in XboX Insiders
    once I click on the Xbox guide I have a sound to say that I clicked on it and then nothing...: [IMG] submitted by /u/J_U_R_4_S_S_l_C [link] [comments]