Xbox one s sound

Discus and support Xbox one s sound in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So i accidentally tapped the xbox one s and there was a strange sound coming from it.I tapped it lightly again to see if it would do it again.Is this... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by WoodsyTripod121, Aug 13, 2019.

1. Xbox one s sound

So i accidentally tapped the xbox one s and there was a strange sound coming from it.I tapped it lightly again to see if it would do it again.Is this normal?Here is the sound:[Mod Removed Link]

:)

WoodsyTripod121, Aug 13, 2019
  2. AntoineTurner Win User

Factory reset of Xbox One via USB

How are you reset Xbox one s and stop the clicking sound
  3. ngocphi Win User

4K movies

Keep in mind if you have an xbox one s or x you must enable UHD and HDR mode

For the S you must turn off HDR when playing xbox games otherwise you lose sound I know because I losr sound while playing tomb raider on my s unit
  4. maxen Win User

4K or HDR

It doesn't sound like the base model Xbox One will get either. That could change later, but it sounds like you'd need the Xbox One S, or next year's Scorpio, to get either 4K or HDR.
  5. SnipingRub3n96 Win User

Xbox one not correctly repaired

What kind of sound?,this is actually normal,i got a xbox one S too and make like a little click sounds when is off(with the insta on off),i'm aware all the xbox one "S" make this particular noise,so if your hardware runs ok you should be not be worry about
    that ^^
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Xbox one s sound

Hi Woodsy,

Thanks for posting an update that the noise is gone after powering it off. There could be many things from the fans, if have a disc in the console to something loose. We recommend t monitor it and if it continues, than Follow the link Ezra provided for setting
    up a repair.

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

Xbox one s sound

1. Xbox one s sound - Similar Threads - sound

2. Who wants Xbox animation, and sounds on windows?

in XBoX on Windows
    Who wants Xbox animation, and sounds on windows?: Hey everyone, I was hoping this forum would reach enough people to make this idea a possibility! First off, everyone open up the feedback hub on Windows, and log in. Let's make a request for the...
  3. Sound not working on controller

in XBoX Accessibility
    Sound not working on controller: When i plug my headphones into my controller no sound comes out ive tried different headphones and controllers. The only thing ive found that works are wired controllers but after a while those...
  4. Xbox One Sound issues with TV and Soundbar only when playing Video Games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Sound issues with TV and Soundbar only when playing Video Games?: I recently purchased a new TV and a soundbar to go with it. Plugged everything and tested some blu-rays, streaming apps and etc and all seemed good. I loaded up Destiny 2 and all of a sudden the...
  5. Xbox (Beta) Notification sounds not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (Beta) Notification sounds not working: I dont have focus assist on and have the xbox(beta) app have notification and when my friends invite me to a party or send me a message it doesn't notify me or make a sound on my computer. What...
  6. xbox made a popping sound and now wont turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox made a popping sound and now wont turn on: i just got my xbox today and all i did was turn it on and update it and then try to set up my avatar and then there was this loud popping noise and it turned off. i tried plugging it in again and...
  7. Can't Play With Headset 7.1 Logitech G430 With Windows Sonic Surround Sound At My Xbox One X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Play With Headset 7.1 Logitech G430 With Windows Sonic Surround Sound At My Xbox One X: Hello there, could anyone help me? I brought an Xbox One X yesterday and when I try to use my Headset Logitech G430 trought Xbox USB, turning on Windows Sonic Surround Sound, it doesn't work....
  8. Incapable of Pressing A, a Factory Reset AND no sound??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Incapable of Pressing A, a Factory Reset AND no sound??: I've had an issue over the past week with my Xbox One. When I am on the dashboard (home screen), the A button does not activate what my cursor is on. The buttons work just fine. The Xbox itself...
  9. Sound since last update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sound since last update: Since the last update I have no sound on my plug in headset. I have tried the online instructions to no avail. When I try to select dolby 5.1 i get a code (0x80bd0009) which is not listed by xbox...
  10. Forza Horizon 4 Ses Gelmiyor [Edit - Translation] - Forza Horizon 4 No Sound

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 Ses Gelmiyor [Edit - Translation] - Forza Horizon 4 No Sound: Yaklaşık 1 hafta önce oyunu aldım ve oyunu aldığımdan beri oyunu oynadığım sırada müzik dinlerken ya da arkadaşlarımla konuşurken hem gelen ses hem de oyunun sesi cızırtılı geliyordu. Sonra bugün...