Xbox One S Start issues

Discus and support Xbox One S Start issues in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; We have an Xbox one s that is still under warranty. It repeatedly fails to turn on and often turns off mid game We have followed the power reset... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SteveWilliamson3, Sep 2, 2019.

1. Xbox One S Start issues

We have an Xbox one s that is still under warranty.

It repeatedly fails to turn on and often turns off mid game

We have followed the power reset guide (many times).

Any other ideas?

:)

SteveWilliamson3, Sep 2, 2019
  2. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

Xbox One S Start issues

I am not sure of the turn around times for repair, hopefully someone can shed some light on that, but I would personally guess around 30 days, at least, if not more. That's a while to be without the console. Did you just recently purchase it? If it's fairly
    recently and within the time frame for the return policy from the store you purchased it at, I would first look into exchanging it as this one is clearly faulty. It should not be doing that, this close to purchasing it especially. I would go to the store you
    got the console from and ask them about their exchange policy and explain to them what it's doing. If you can do an even swap at a store, that would be much faster and hassle-free than sending it in for repairs and waiting for it to be mailed back.
  3. PatriotSH529 Win User

Xbox One S Start issues

While it is under warranty I recommend utilizing it and sending in the console to get it fixed
  4. SteveWilliamson3 Win User

Xbox One S Start issues

Argos replied as follows.

I would advise speaking to the manufacturers firstly, as you are within the 12 month manufacturers guarantee. They will run through some diagnostics with you to determine the fault is manufacturing, if it is they will advise of the options available which
    usually are repair first then replacement. if they can't do this then they will give you a reference number to return to store with for a replacment.

Not sure how/where to get Microsoft ref number.
  5. SteveWilliamson3 Win User

Xbox One S Start issues

Hi there. It is registered, do you have any idea of turn around times for repairs so i know how long the little one will be without his xbox?
  6. SatanicoDrCadillac Win User
Thema:

Xbox One S Start issues

1. Xbox One S Start issues - Similar Threads - Start issues

2. xbox one starting up issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one starting up issues: My XBOX ONE wont go past the startup screen when powered up stays on the green screen with logo.Can anyone help me resolve my issue please? f0d98b86-2e94-45a7-a7eb-0d8bdf09d1c3
  3. Borderlands 3 took too long to start - Error 0x8027025A - Possible hardware issue?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands 3 took too long to start - Error 0x8027025A - Possible hardware issue?: I have an Xbox One S that has developed issues over the last few days. I installed BL3 on launch day last Friday and since then I have gotten Error 0x8027025A almost every time I have tried to...
  4. Xbox One Issues - Launching games or apps start then return to Xbox Home or black screen...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Issues - Launching games or apps start then return to Xbox Home or black screen...: As subject. For no reason my Xbox will launch a game or app then after a few seconds return to the Xbox Home screen. On some occasions the game has started (GTAV and Red Dead 2) proceeded into...
  5. Mahjong starting issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Mahjong starting issues: When I try to start the Microsoft Mahjong play, I get an error message after a few seconds "we are having trouble connecting to the inernet......" The internet connection I got is as fast as I...
  6. Friends Xbox One having starting issues, i've tried everything

in XboX Insiders
    Friends Xbox One having starting issues, i've tried everything: My friends xbox turns on with E106, ok, i'll reset it? Keep apps and games. E102. Remove everything. E102. Offline Mode. E101. Its out of warranty by far. It's an Xbox One S and we can't pay...
  7. Left insider at start of summer due to destiny issues, joined back up an everything seems...

in XboX Insiders
    Left insider at start of summer due to destiny issues, joined back up an everything seems...: Is this supposed to happen? I was not aware of that or I wouldn’ve have left. I used to give feedback nearly daily on cortana popping up for no reason, ui stuff cause I’m a big UI guy, tried to...
  8. Xbox Beta app for PC starting up issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Beta app for PC starting up issues: Hello I have a problem with starting the Xbox (beta) app on windows 10. Every time i start it I get this error: [img] Maybe any one has a solution for this problem? And the app is installed...
  9. Ark Survival Evolved Start Issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Ark Survival Evolved Start Issue: I have been trying to troubleshoot this for 4 hrs now and im getting very frustrated... My Ark Xbox Play anywhere title on my pc will launch fine and when i click start it says signing in i see my...
  10. GTA-V(Five) Start Up Issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA-V(Five) Start Up Issues: has anyone been having issues starting up GTA. It has been over a year and this problem has yet to be resolved, i bought both digital and hard copies of the game. The games boots shows the title...