Xbox One S Start issues

Discus and support Xbox One S Start issues in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; We have an Xbox one s that is still under warranty. It repeatedly fails to turn on and often turns off mid game We have followed the power reset... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SteveWilliamson3, Sep 2, 2019.

1. Xbox One S Start issues

We have an Xbox one s that is still under warranty.

It repeatedly fails to turn on and often turns off mid game

We have followed the power reset guide (many times).

Any other ideas?

:)

SteveWilliamson3, Sep 2, 2019
  2. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

Xbox One S Start issues

I am not sure of the turn around times for repair, hopefully someone can shed some light on that, but I would personally guess around 30 days, at least, if not more. That's a while to be without the console. Did you just recently purchase it? If it's fairly
    recently and within the time frame for the return policy from the store you purchased it at, I would first look into exchanging it as this one is clearly faulty. It should not be doing that, this close to purchasing it especially. I would go to the store you
    got the console from and ask them about their exchange policy and explain to them what it's doing. If you can do an even swap at a store, that would be much faster and hassle-free than sending it in for repairs and waiting for it to be mailed back.
  3. PatriotSH529 Win User

Xbox One S Start issues

While it is under warranty I recommend utilizing it and sending in the console to get it fixed
  4. SteveWilliamson3 Win User

Xbox One S Start issues

Argos replied as follows.

I would advise speaking to the manufacturers firstly, as you are within the 12 month manufacturers guarantee. They will run through some diagnostics with you to determine the fault is manufacturing, if it is they will advise of the options available which
    usually are repair first then replacement. if they can't do this then they will give you a reference number to return to store with for a replacment.

Not sure how/where to get Microsoft ref number.
  5. SteveWilliamson3 Win User

Xbox One S Start issues

Hi there. It is registered, do you have any idea of turn around times for repairs so i know how long the little one will be without his xbox?
  6. SatanicoDrCadillac Win User
Thema:

Xbox One S Start issues

1. Xbox One S Start issues - Similar Threads - Start issues

2. Issue with Microsoft support; Start service online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issue with Microsoft support; Start service online: [img] Periodically over the last month or two I’ve been visiting https://account.microsoft.com/devices/ Trying to service my Xbox elite series 2 controller for replacement parts. At first I...
  3. Issue with Microsoft support; Start service online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issue with Microsoft support; Start service online: Periodically over the last month or two I’ve been visiting https://account.microsoft.com/devices/ Trying to service my Xbox elite series 2 controller for replacement parts. At first I thought it...
  4. Xbox phone app Android S8+ starting partys issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox phone app Android S8+ starting partys issue: When I go to start party I get this error Something went wrong, try again later (error code -1) When I start a party it says connecting for about 5 seconds and then closes the party and returns...
  5. Xbox One S Start up Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S Start up Issues: Ok ill summarize this. Was having long Green screen loading times for acouple days until it finally stayed stuck on there. Followed instructions on Offline update via usb (5 attempts) None...
  6. Xbox One X Start-Up Issues, and Data Cache issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X Start-Up Issues, and Data Cache issues: My Xbox One X constantly gets the game not saved correctly error, it also has repetitive start-up issues, and I have reload everything. I see this is a common error with this system. My console is...
  7. Issue With xbox as of March 8th,2020 when attempting to Start Up Games/Apps (Alpha Ring)

in XboX Insiders
    Issue With xbox as of March 8th,2020 when attempting to Start Up Games/Apps (Alpha Ring): Hi guys, as title says, i am receiving the 0x8027025a error(So and so game/app has taken too long to start) when I am attempting to start up 99% of my games and or apps. I say 99% because Fable 2...
  8. Xbox One S soft factory default reset still having start issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S soft factory default reset still having start issues: Had Xbox One S for a week, then had slow start and then error taking too long to load anything. Tried the hard reboot, didn’t work. Tried soft factory reset, wouldn’t ever reset. Finally did the...
  9. Issues with starting/joining party chat

in XboX Insiders
    Issues with starting/joining party chat: Hello, I am in the xbox delta ring and I am experiencing an issue where I can't join or start a party. When I click the button "start a party", the button just grays out and no party is created....
  10. Having issues with Borderlands 3 on start screen....goes back to dashboard

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having issues with Borderlands 3 on start screen....goes back to dashboard: Recently logged into BL3 last night, goes to the title screen and prompts to press A to sign in. States signing in to my profile, then goes back to the Xbox dashboard. Tried uninstalling and...