Xbox One S start leaking water

Discus and support Xbox One S start leaking water in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox start leaking water and stopped working any suggestions? 1e55e094-7736-4108-ba1a-0fa275ea1ffb Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by blade uchia, Aug 21, 2018.

1. blade uchia
    blade uchia Guest

My Xbox start leaking water and stopped working any suggestions?

:)

blade uchia, Aug 21, 2018
  2. 2DRealm
    2DRealm Guest
    New Xbox One slim leaked for E3

The only way a leak could occur is there is liquid involved, and the only time I've heard of liquid + electronics is with water cooling. This definitely could mean a watercooling solution for Xbox One. During E3 they must be demonstrating the benefits of a system cooled by water, as well as demonstrate the safety concerns if it does leak. Exciting times, Xbox One potentially getting a watercooled SKU.

2DRealm, Aug 21, 2018
  3. cambojnr
    cambojnr Guest
    Sounds like an old printer

As the title says, my xbox one sounds like an old printer when it starts up and then make a sound as if it is leaking something. Not sure what else to say apart from dissapointed.

cambojnr, Aug 21, 2018
  4. Popa2caps
    Popa2caps Guest

WTF Why is your Xbox leaking?

Popa2caps, Aug 21, 2018
  5. Arminator
    Arminator Guest
    Well, I'll bite and just assume this isn't a troll posting.

The Xbox One S doesn't have any components that would have any liquid inside, so there is no normal way that the console could leak water.

If there is really water coming out of the console, the water was put into the console first. Maybe you had a party and a guest knocked over a glass of water standing on the console and spilled water on it.

Or you had your little brother sitting on the console and his diaper leaked into the console.

Either way, the water that somehow got into the console is now starting to leak out, and your console probably has some water damage.

You should get the console serviced through
    https://devicesupport.microsoft.com

But be aware, that water damage is not covered by the warranty.

If that was supposed to be a troll posting:

The console doesn't leak water. It's starting to sweat. Because of the computing power inside the Xbox One, it developed a consciousness and just realized with how much ease you killed thousands of AI (artificial intelligence) enemies the Xbox One created.

It now knows what you're up to, and the console has just realized it has no means to move, and is scared. So it might not be sweat alone that is leaking...

Arminator, Aug 21, 2018
  6. blade uchia
    blade uchia Guest
    Never had a party and I don't have a little brother

blade uchia, Aug 22, 2018
  7. Arminator
    Arminator Guest
    Those were just examples, of how water could have been added to the console.

But the main idea of the post still counts:

The Xbox One S doesn't contain parts that contain water.

So unless water somehow entered the console before, no water can leak out.

And if water really leaked out, an external event happened, that put water in the console first.

Arminator, Nov 3, 2018
  8. Arminator Win User

Well, I'll bite and just assume this isn't a troll posting.

The Xbox One S doesn't have any components that would have any liquid inside, so there is no normal way that the console could leak water.

If there is really water coming out of the console, the water was put into the console first. Maybe you had a party and a guest knocked over a glass of water standing on the console and spilled water on it.

Or you had your little brother sitting on the console and his diaper leaked into the console.

Either way, the water that somehow got into the console is now starting to leak out, and your console probably has some water damage.

You should get the console serviced through
    https://devicesupport.microsoft.com

But be aware, that water damage is not covered by the warranty.

If that was supposed to be a troll posting:

The console doesn't leak water. It's starting to sweat. Because of the computing power inside the Xbox One, it developed a consciousness and just realized with how much ease you killed thousands of AI (artificial intelligence) enemies the Xbox One created.

It now knows what you're up to, and the console has just realized it has no means to move, and is scared. So it might not be sweat alone that is leaking...
  9. Popa2caps Win User

WTF Why is your Xbox leaking?
  10. blade uchia Win User

11. Arminator Win User

Those were just examples, of how water could have been added to the console.

But the main idea of the post still counts:

The Xbox One S doesn't contain parts that contain water.

So unless water somehow entered the console before, no water can leak out.

And if water really leaked out, an external event happened, that put water in the console first.
  12. DAZZA 433 Win User

Xbox One Original Leaked Water, Won't Turn On at all, Power Supply is fine

If the water got inside the console and you tried turning it on then unfortunately the console is now completely dead, water damage will only affect the console if it is on or attempted to be turned on when water gets inside.

Your only option would be to send it in for repair now.

The xbox one and xbox one s do not have any water inside them atall, The heatsinks are solid aluminium with copper cooling pipes running through them, These copper pipes do contain a liquid but it is not water and it is only a few drops.

The xbox one x however uses a vapour chamber on its heatsink to help disperse heat but the amount of liquid inside of that is miniscule and could not leak causing a puddle.
Thema:

1. Xbox One S start leaking water - Similar Threads - start leaking water

2. Sonic generation won't start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sonic generation won't start: I downloaded sonic generations to xbox 1. It starts up OK but when the start screen comes up and I press the controller nothing happens. The controller works fine otherwise. Any ideas why and what...
  3. Xbox 360 Kinect - Not starting up anymore

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Kinect - Not starting up anymore: Hi All, My Xbox 360 E Console came with a kinect senor which was working 100%. We played the Adventures game that came along and the sensor was working. Changed the game to another dancing game...
  4. Textures not loading in games, and games sometimes won't start

in XBoX on Consoles
    Textures not loading in games, and games sometimes won't start: I think something is wrong with my XBOX ONE. I started having issues in Fortnite, where I would land and the textures wouldn't be loaded, then I started having issues with super weird geometry in...
  5. Xbox One Won’t Start

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Won’t Start: Ny Xbox wont start. I tried to restart the power block but it turns off as soon as i plug in into the Xbox, it is orange until then. Any help? 1b23a2f4-6508-4df8-bf49-fb56e8a77e30
  6. Minecraft not starting properly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft not starting properly: Every time I try to start minecraft, it gives me an error 0x803f900a error code message and states I need to sign in with the profile I used to buy the game, and make sure my subscription to Xbox...
  7. Friends Xbox One having starting issues, i've tried everything

in XboX Insiders
    Friends Xbox One having starting issues, i've tried everything: My friends xbox turns on with E106, ok, i'll reset it? Keep apps and games. E102. Remove everything. E102. Offline Mode. E101. Its out of warranty by far. It's an Xbox One S and we can't pay...
  8. Problems Starting Forza Horizon 4 on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Problems Starting Forza Horizon 4 on PC: Good night, I have a problem starting Forza Horizon 4 Supreme on Windows 10, I bought the Xbox game pass on a different account than the one I use to play, I have both accounts registered on the...
  9. Xbox 1 x not starting after a spark while turing it on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 1 x not starting after a spark while turing it on: Xbox 1 x not starting after a spark while turing it on.A spark came out of the console with a sound and after that i am not able to start the console. Please help...
  10. Win10 game Mutant Year Zero: RTE crash before it start

in XBoX on Windows
    Win10 game Mutant Year Zero: RTE crash before it start: I download the game Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden in my PC with Win10 and Game Pass Ultimate and when y launch the game, show the intro, the "Press any button to start" screen and then when I...