Xbox One S start-up and offline update error

Discus and support Xbox One S start-up and offline update error in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey there! I'm having an issue with my Xbox One S and it's software. On startup it spits me into the troubleshooting window and gives me the error,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by killerman123476, May 29, 2022.

1. Xbox One S start-up and offline update error

Hey there!

I'm having an issue with my Xbox One S and it's software. On startup it spits me into the troubleshooting window and gives me the error, "E102 00000C01 80070003." Upon further inspection, this error seemed to be fixed with an offline update. With my can-do attitude and a bit of teeth grinding, I got the flash drive up and running. All this to find that the offline update feature is spittin' another error code that reads, "E101 00000503 80070003." and upon further research of THAT error code, it seems to be fixed by the cause of said error. I'm at a loss seeing as I can't replace the hard drive, and it's way way outta warranty, and it's just too old to justify spending 150 or wherever to get it fixed by daddy Microsoft. Any help would be fantastic and greatly helpful. Gobless

:)

killerman123476, May 29, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Thank you for the detailed information and I apologize but if that's the error code that you're getting it may mean that the console indeed needs to be repaired.
  3. xbx raulo Win User

Xbox One X failing to update to 10.0.18363.9135 Stuck in error loop

I have similar errors with xbox one S. At the same date started to fail.

I also change the hdd, and the offline update didn´t work. They said that the xbox is out of warranty because is from 2016, but the update was this year!
  4. NeoDan123 Win User

Error E102 00000C01 80070003.

Usually, this error occur upon startup or during OS updates. Basically, this error message indicate there is an issue with your Xbox One S system update process. To fix the E102 error, you need to update your console
    offline.

In the link below you will find the neccessary steps to do to fix this error.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/system-updates-solution
  5. XBF Javier R Win User

System Error

Hello Langsavan,

We thank you for bringing this inquiry to our forums community, and understand that your console has received start up error codes E105 and E102 on a consistent basis.

Through our troubleshoot Xbox One startup errors support article, it is stated that if the reset to factory defaults does
    not resolve the start up errors received, that the console would then need to be repaired. These errors
    are related to the console experiencing difficulty when it comes to completing updates.

We suggest that our Xbox One system updates solution support article is followed for steps on performing an offline system
    update for your Xbox One console. If the offline system update is performed, and if the console is still receiving start up errors, it would then indeed need repair.

Try this out for us and then let us know the results.

Best wishes!
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Console problem

Hi Harris,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you are getting an error when you start your console. We recommend the
    start up error solution. Scroll down to the specific error.
    You can also try an offline update to see if it helps.

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

1. Xbox One S start-up and offline update error - Similar Threads - start offline update

2. Gamepass games won't start Online? always Offline

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamepass games won't start Online? always Offline: got game pass ultimate a bit ago and any game i install that has online features starts offline or just won't work i recent got Total war Warhammer 3 and every time i start it it says you appear...
  3. Forza horizon 4 not starting when offline

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 4 not starting when offline: I keep trying to start forza when I’m not connected to the internet (just moved in and have no WiFi) I’ve played this game for years using its offline feature, however, now is not the case as I...
  4. Minecraft Java Edition, Offline mode and won't start.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Java Edition, Offline mode and won't start.: Good day! My Minecraft is working fine when I'm using the Mojang account, but then when I migrate it to Microsoft it's still working fine but there's a problem. When I changed my primary email to...
  5. How do I "start recording" while my Xbox One is offline?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I "start recording" while my Xbox One is offline?: QUESTION: I would like to start recording (to create a game capture) while my Xbox One X is not connected to the internet. How do I do that? DETAILS OF THE PROBLEM: If the xbox has an internet...
  6. Red Dead Redemption 2 won’t allow me to start it even with the disk if I’m offline.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Red Dead Redemption 2 won’t allow me to start it even with the disk if I’m offline.: Whenever o try to start rdr2 while offline it won’t allow me to start it. It didn’t do this until I took my console along with a select few games to a friends house to update them. I am worried...
  7. I cant play xbox game pass games offline, i seted it home but its not working. When i start...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant play xbox game pass games offline, i seted it home but its not working. When i start...: I cant play xbox game pass games offline, i seted it home but its not working. When i start game it messages me that next time i will be online, set as home. 052609ac-9f7c-4ac4-a76c-d1e9d3cc2290
  8. Should I just install this game without updating it in order to start playing it offline?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Should I just install this game without updating it in order to start playing it offline?: Hi, I am very tired and troubled by this game. I spent a fortune on buying "Watch Dogs," Primagames published guide--limited edition and artbook. I don't live in the States, so besides the game...
  9. Can't start xbox one and can't do offline update or total reset while keeping games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't start xbox one and can't do offline update or total reset while keeping games: I've been trying to start my xbox one since yesterday. It doesn't even load the home or anything, i just keep getting the error screen with the two following options: "restart this xbox" and...
  10. Console Won't Start and Offline Update Won't Work...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console Won't Start and Offline Update Won't Work...: I am at my wit's end here. The console will not start correctly and gives me error code E102 00000007 8B060008 after 2-3 mins of black screen booting. The Offline System Update Diagnostic Tool...