Xbox one s store error

Discus and support Xbox one s store error in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am trying to download apps onto my newly bought xbox one s, and everytime I do I am displayed with an error message "Try that again, page could not... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JoeWinter, Mar 14, 2019.

1. JoeWinter
    JoeWinter Guest

Xbox one s store error

I am trying to download apps onto my newly bought xbox one s, and everytime I do I am displayed with an error message "Try that again, page could not be load please try again later" followed by code: 0x00000193

Can someone help please

:)

JoeWinter, Mar 14, 2019
  2. Wolfie McG Win User

Xbox one s store error

I would suggest performing a power cycle
  3. JoeWinter Win User

Xbox one s store error

Hi Diego,

Thanks for your quick reply. I have just done this and I am still getting the same error message
  4. XBF Nestor S Win User

Xbox one s store error

Hey Joe thanks for the update.

We apologize for the inconvenience, we suggest trying to download a free Games with Gold game (assuming there is an active Xbox Live Gold membership on the account
    in question) to narrow down where the problem lies and we can best iron it out. Give it a shot and let us know how it goes!
  5. XBF Diego M Win User

Xbox one s store error

Hi Joe,

This is definitely not a common issue especially on a brand new console. Games and apps are both downloaded from the same source (Microsoft Store) so it's even more unusual that games download fine but apps do not. If games download fine and you are properly
    connected to Xbox Live, I don't see how this could be a network issue.

Can you check in your games and apps section under Updates to see if the Store app needs an update?

You've already done all of the console troubleshooting on this thread that usually solves an issue like this. At this point it could then be something wrong with your account settings.

Make sure your Xbox Live and App privacy settings are all set to allow and that nothing is restricted. I recommend also creating a test account, add it to the same console, and see if you can download an app.

Let us know the results.
  6. XBF Javier R Win User

Xbox one s store error

Hello Joe,

If the problem persists, try doing a soft factory reset of the console,
    Reset and keep games and apps to help reset the operating system. Please note before doing this troubleshooting step, make sure to know your email and passwords for your Xbox profiles.

Try this out first and let us know the results.
Thema:

Xbox one s store error

1. Xbox one s store error - Similar Threads - store error

2. Xbox One X - Store Error Code 0x80131500

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One X - Store Error Code 0x80131500: Hi Guys, I have just bought a brand new Xbox One X and set it up. The very first time I pressed the Microsoft Store, it instantly came up with Error 0x80131500. I checked all my internet...
  3. Microsoft store erro ao usar crédito do gift card (Microsoft store error when using gift...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft store erro ao usar crédito do gift card (Microsoft store error when using gift...: Hola he comprado una tarjeta de regalo de Argentina y Brasil cambiado de cuenta para Argentina y redimido a la tarjeta de regalo, sin embargo cuando intento hacer un juego de compra para mi xbox...
  4. Microsoft Store error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Store error: Hello! Yesterday i wanted to buy a game from the store and when i clicked buy it said "we're having trouble processing your payment and we'd like to get it sorted out" . I have tried 2 credit...
  5. Gold memberships store page ERROR

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gold memberships store page ERROR: Hi I am having problems accessing the goldmember page. Plus its spring season and i cant seem to buy any gold memberships package. Not even the 1 dollar package. It keeps saying: Try that again...
  6. Error code 0x80131500 when trying to access the mircrosoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code 0x80131500 when trying to access the mircrosoft store: I have tried doing a hard reset and unplugging my xbox for awhile, but neither worked. Everytime i go to browse games on the xbox store or when i try to access deals with gold, i get the error...
  7. xbox one store code error 0x80131500 for Games With Gold page

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox one store code error 0x80131500 for Games With Gold page: Hi Guys. I cannot for the life of me download April's Games With Gold. Each time I click on the box for Games With Gold I get the error page come up. I've held the console button until the light...
  8. Gold / Store - 0x80131500 error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gold / Store - 0x80131500 error: Hey there- For about a week and half now, anytime I try to go to the store/deals page via the games with gold icon on the homepage, I get a black screen that says: Try that again Page could not...
  9. Xbox store (all areas) Error code 0x80131500

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox store (all areas) Error code 0x80131500: Cannot make any purchases in the Store. Error code 0x80131500 CV:IwRUeUDUAUmU35dj I have already tried: hard reset, reinstall updates, reset MAC address, change language and just waiting a but....
  10. Erro el la tienda [Edit-Translate] Error the store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Erro el la tienda [Edit-Translate] Error the store: En la tienda de Microsoft desde mi Xbox One, al querer descargar un aplicación me sale un recuadro que dice "Algo a salido mal de nuestro espera" la descarga de juegos y aplicaciones ya instaladas...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox live not working on xbox one 0x80131500