Xbox one S stuck on a blank screen and not responding

Discus and support Xbox one S stuck on a blank screen and not responding in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was playing minecraft one day and my xbox froze. I restarted it and it wouldnt let me sign in. I restart it again and it boots up very slow and is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by freecandyz, Sep 23, 2019.

1. freecandyz
    freecandyz Guest

I was playing minecraft one day and my xbox froze. I restarted it and it wouldnt let me sign in. I restart it again and it boots up very slow and is stuck on an empty black screen. I need some help.

:)

freecandyz, Sep 23, 2019
  2. XBF Eladio M Win User

Hey free

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are currenly unable to launch your game correctly.

I would first recommend that you try using a
    power cycle
    on your console and see if clearing the cache of the console allows us to resolve this matter.

Does this occur with any other title? It would be worth taking a look at the
    Xbox One Game Freeze Solution
    wizard, and see some of the troubleshooting techniques provided there help alleviate this.

Give this a try and let us know if this works for you!
  3. MachaMan-845197E2-54 Win User

Stuck on green logo screen

Screens not blank. Stuck on first green Xbox One screen
  4. DigitalAssassin Win User

Frozen home screen

What do you mean it opens at your home screen and then nothing? Are you stuck on the dashboard or is it a black or green screen?

If you are stuck on a black or green screen you can try the offline diagnostic tool that has helped people get passed the blank screen before:

support.xbox.com/.../system-updates-solution
  5. redranger022006 Win User

Having an issue with the update & green screen?

My son xbox one s is stuck on a green screen lock. Call Microsoft help desk to everything is still on that screen. What can I do?
  6. RitualTrain069 Win User
Thema:

1. Xbox one S stuck on a blank screen and not responding - Similar Threads - stuck blank screen

2. There’s a corrupted game constantly trying to install and failing and is stuck in the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    There’s a corrupted game constantly trying to install and failing and is stuck in the...: so for a while now, around 6 months ago ive had a game that files went corrupt, no problem except when i went to delete it, it wanted an update so i just let it update and see if that cleared the...
  3. Accidentally accepted the change gamer tag, now my name is stuck with numbers.

in XBoX on Windows
    Accidentally accepted the change gamer tag, now my name is stuck with numbers.: Just changed my gamertag recently however i accidentally clicked the accept while reading the info regarding it. Now my username is stuck with numbers. Am i still allowed to change it back free...
  4. Installation of F1 2018 gets stuck at 42 % on Xbox Game Pass (Beta)

in XBoX on Windows
    Installation of F1 2018 gets stuck at 42 % on Xbox Game Pass (Beta): Each time I try to install F1 2018, which is part of the Xbox Game Pass, it gets stuck at 42 %. I am running the app as administrator on Win 10 1903, other games are installing and running just...
  5. Display Is Stuck in Inverted Mode

in XBoX on Consoles
    Display Is Stuck in Inverted Mode: Basically, I got on my Xbox One today and found it all messed up and stuck in Inverted colors. Only, the settings for it are off?? It looks like this (idk why the picture is upside down but oh...
  6. Xbox Streaming Preview App stuck on "looking for console"

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Streaming Preview App stuck on "looking for console": I got the app and connected, the Xbox says everything is fine but it stays on the looking for console screen and I've tried what the website says but nothing works. Help?? submitted by...
  7. Superhub 2: Xbox NAT stuck on either Unavailable or Strict

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Superhub 2: Xbox NAT stuck on either Unavailable or Strict: Superhub 2: Xbox NAT stuck on either Unavailable or Strict Choppy, The clear on my MAC address seems to have done the trick for now, thank you. Skylar, My UPnP has been enabled from the start....
  8. The Outer Worlds stuck at "STARTING 0%"

in XBoX on Windows
    The Outer Worlds stuck at "STARTING 0%": Hey, I can download all other games just fine, I have tried restarting pc, app, ran as admin, my windows version is 1903 and I have tried restarting the dowload. All other downloads are fine but...
  9. Stuck on a black screen...

in XboX Insiders
    Stuck on a black screen...: This a long one.. strap in. I'm on the alpha ring edition I believe.. 1911 are the main numbers for the update. I've been having issues loading up any type of image whether it be for games...
  10. Console stuck

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console stuck: on the white troubleshoot menu,no matter how I reboot or power cycle I cannot acsess the dashboard or settings menu. da2c37c0-79d2-4a09-b7d6-1c550d44ddae