Xbox one S stuck on a blank screen and not responding

Discus and support Xbox one S stuck on a blank screen and not responding in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was playing minecraft one day and my xbox froze. I restarted it and it wouldnt let me sign in. I restart it again and it boots up very slow and is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by freecandyz, Sep 23, 2019.

1. freecandyz
    freecandyz Guest

I was playing minecraft one day and my xbox froze. I restarted it and it wouldnt let me sign in. I restart it again and it boots up very slow and is stuck on an empty black screen. I need some help.

:)

freecandyz, Sep 23, 2019
  2. XBF Eladio M Win User

Hey free

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are currenly unable to launch your game correctly.

I would first recommend that you try using a
    power cycle
    on your console and see if clearing the cache of the console allows us to resolve this matter.

Does this occur with any other title? It would be worth taking a look at the
    Xbox One Game Freeze Solution
    wizard, and see some of the troubleshooting techniques provided there help alleviate this.

Give this a try and let us know if this works for you!
  3. MachaMan-845197E2-54 Win User

Stuck on green logo screen

Screens not blank. Stuck on first green Xbox One screen
  4. XA JJKILLERs Win User

Preparing console screen stuck

Hi , xbox one s got stuck on green screen so decided to do a reset by pulling out power cable , im now stuck on preparing console screen but dont have a loading bar , any help much appreciated .
    https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/display-sound/tv-or-monitor-screen-is-blank-while-connected
  5. XBF Ezra G Win User

Meu Xbox one s esta com a tela preta o q pode ser ?[My Xbox one only has a black screen what can it be?]

Hi AndrePoiam,

Thank you for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue with a blank screen coming from your Xbox One S. To troubleshoot this, please check out this support page:

Troubleshoot Blank Screen - Xbox One

I hope this helps!
  6. DigitalAssassin Win User

Frozen home screen

What do you mean it opens at your home screen and then nothing? Are you stuck on the dashboard or is it a black or green screen?

If you are stuck on a black or green screen you can try the offline diagnostic tool that has helped people get passed the blank screen before:

support.xbox.com/.../system-updates-solution
Thema:

1. Xbox one S stuck on a blank screen and not responding - Similar Threads - stuck blank screen

2. Time played statistic stuck again

in XBoX on Consoles
    Time played statistic stuck again: Hi all. As of about 5 days ago, my time played statistic has gotten “stuck” again and won’t update. Ive tried everything to fix this, from recovering my gamertag to even a factory refresh and...
  3. Update stuck on spining wheel - help please

in XboX Insiders
    Update stuck on spining wheel - help please: Hi, i just pressed install update now and i am stuck on a loading screen with endless spinning wheel... What should i do? Is it safe to shut down the condole? submitted by /u/khyaniv [link]...
  4. Kingdom Come Deliverance gets stuck on Deep Silver loading screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Kingdom Come Deliverance gets stuck on Deep Silver loading screen: I have Kingdom Come downloaded onto my xbox one but it gets stuck on the Deep Silver loading screen before getting to the main menu. I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled. What else can i do to fix...
  5. Xbox one update stuck at 90%

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one update stuck at 90%: While doing an offline update my xbox 1 is stuck at step 3 of 3 at 76%, 90% of the total update. What do I do to get it to do the last 10%? Eventually error code E200 came up, and I followed the...
  6. Xbox stuck

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox stuck: Xbox got stuck on the green loading screen. Tried just resetting the console by holding the power button. This did not resolve the issue. Tried doing a factory reset by holding the eject and sync...
  7. Having trouble opening the Xbox App due to stuck downloads on the microsoft store

in XBoX on Windows
    Having trouble opening the Xbox App due to stuck downloads on the microsoft store: Every time I try to open the Xbox App I get the following message "We’re updating Xbox Game Bar. It should be ready to use again shortly." There is no new updates in the windows update app but...
  8. Project Scorpio stuck on update loop

in XboX Insiders
    Project Scorpio stuck on update loop: [IMG] Hi there, I recently purchased a used Scorpio edition on Kijiji. It was working when I tested it at this persons house, they did a clean system reset to get rid of their information and...
  9. Minecraft on the PS4 is stuck trying to sign in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft on the PS4 is stuck trying to sign in: I have been trying to link my Microsoft account to Minecraft on the PS4 and first i had a hard time changing the account but then once i tried signing in with my account it got stuck on a screen...
  10. Please Help me I've been stuck for over a month

in XboX Insiders
    Please Help me I've been stuck for over a month: Hello guys me and many others are facing system update problems. The update reaches 53%, then the system just crashes! Please help us. we have tried all methods,OSU,changing sockets, etc. Xbox...