Xbox one S suddenly stop syncing both my controllers, usb cable wont work

Discus and support Xbox one S suddenly stop syncing both my controllers, usb cable wont work in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Everything was working fine this morning, I tried hard reset I can t even connect my controllers, wired or wireless because my xbox sync button wont... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FrancisDubé, Sep 3, 2019.

1. FrancisDubé
    FrancisDubé Guest

Everything was working fine this morning, I tried hard reset I can t even connect my controllers, wired or wireless because my xbox sync button wont flash when pressing

:)

FrancisDubé, Sep 3, 2019
  2. DrifterX22 Win User

connect the controller with a USB cable, turn it on and hit the sync button it should sync to your console then disconnect the USB cable.
  3. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello FrancisDubé,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that none of your controllers are able to sync to your console since the sync button on your console is not flashing. We recommend completing a

soft factory reset
    . This type of reset will keep all your games and applications installed on the console, but it will remove all the profiles. Therefore, the email address and password of those accounts must be known before this step is taken. We also
    have
    a support article for controllers
    that may be able to resolve the issue if the soft factory reset does not resolve the issue. Be sure to let us know the results!
  4. Penguin Reborns Win User

hello the control light turns on or does the control vibrate? otherwise, the batteries are probably not making proper contact with the metal tabs in the battery compartment, if so you probably only need something with which you can gently push the tongue
    to make contact with the battery again.
  5. FrancisDubé Win User

Yes both controllers work perfectly fine and are on!
  6. LifelessProphet Win User

I have exactly the same problem. I have an Xbox One and Three working controllers. The xbox will not stay connected to any of them. So I am now using a micro usb plugged directly into the controller, but that is not working at all. The xbox light flashes
    on the controller and then it disconnects. If left alone it will reconnect in about 15 seconds. And then it disconnects again after 1 or two minutes. I have tried all of the steps provided on the link posted. I have even factory reset the xbox console and
    no change.
Thema:

1. Xbox one S suddenly stop syncing both my controllers, usb cable wont work - Similar Threads - suddenly stop syncing

2. xbox live sharing suddenly stopped functioning, also auto-pay needs less scammy update

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox live sharing suddenly stopped functioning, also auto-pay needs less scammy update: so i originally have had my xbox one set up with my girlfriends xbox one (as my home xbox) and she was sharing her live subscription with me but recently has just stopped sharing live, all the...
  3. My Xbox 360 Wireless Receiver suddenly stopped working.

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox 360 Wireless Receiver suddenly stopped working.: Today it showed as "Unknown Device", so I tried updating the drivers. Then, it again showed as "Unknown Device", still not working. I chose which drivers to install, which were the "Xbox 360...
  4. Mic suddenly stops working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mic suddenly stops working: My sons mic suddenly stopped working whilst playing CoD. It was working fine - then stopped mid game. He could hear others and it still works for sound but just he cannot be heard. Cannot get the...
  5. Xbox Wireless Adapter stopped working suddenly

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Wireless Adapter stopped working suddenly: Recently I've upgraded my computer, which required a BIOS update to the motherboard. During the update I had left all USB devices plugged into my PC, including the adapter. All of them worked fine...
  6. Xbox Audio Suddenly Stopped Working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Audio Suddenly Stopped Working: Hi All, I was playing with some friends yesterday afternoon and everything was working perfectly. I put my controller and headset away as usual and when I played again yesterday evening I...
  7. OneGuide suddenly stopped working

in XBoX on Consoles
    OneGuide suddenly stopped working: Yesterday OneGuide will not retrieve any TV Listings. I called XBox Support and they had me factory reset the console. This did not fix the issue... This seems to be an issue on Xbox's end of...
  8. Xbox one S controller suddenly stopped working

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox one S controller suddenly stopped working: Earlier today, I was using my Xbox one wireless controller on my quest via Bluetooth (as I normally do). I set the controller down for a few minutes to get food, and when I came back, it wasn't...
  9. My hard drive has suddenly stopped working but is still detected on my console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My hard drive has suddenly stopped working but is still detected on my console: I recently purchased a seagate 1TB external hard drive. I set it up and formatted it to my xbox and it was working well but it had stopped working. The name of the hard drive was no longer shown...
  10. My Wireless controller are suddenly stopping.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Wireless controller are suddenly stopping.: I have a Elite controller that's suddenly stopping. It shows it's conected and active but the comands frezzes. I tried to reset my console but it didn't work; I changed my Bluetooth board but it...