Xbox one S suddenly stop syncing both my controllers, usb cable wont work

Discus and support Xbox one S suddenly stop syncing both my controllers, usb cable wont work in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Everything was working fine this morning, I tried hard reset I can t even connect my controllers, wired or wireless because my xbox sync button wont... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FrancisDubé, Sep 3, 2019.

1. FrancisDubé
    FrancisDubé Guest

Everything was working fine this morning, I tried hard reset I can t even connect my controllers, wired or wireless because my xbox sync button wont flash when pressing

:)

FrancisDubé, Sep 3, 2019
  2. DrifterX22 Win User

connect the controller with a USB cable, turn it on and hit the sync button it should sync to your console then disconnect the USB cable.
  3. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello FrancisDubé,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that none of your controllers are able to sync to your console since the sync button on your console is not flashing. We recommend completing a

soft factory reset
    . This type of reset will keep all your games and applications installed on the console, but it will remove all the profiles. Therefore, the email address and password of those accounts must be known before this step is taken. We also
    have
    a support article for controllers
    that may be able to resolve the issue if the soft factory reset does not resolve the issue. Be sure to let us know the results!
  4. Penguin Reborns Win User

hello the control light turns on or does the control vibrate? otherwise, the batteries are probably not making proper contact with the metal tabs in the battery compartment, if so you probably only need something with which you can gently push the tongue
    to make contact with the battery again.
  5. FrancisDubé Win User

Yes both controllers work perfectly fine and are on!
  6. LifelessProphet Win User

I have exactly the same problem. I have an Xbox One and Three working controllers. The xbox will not stay connected to any of them. So I am now using a micro usb plugged directly into the controller, but that is not working at all. The xbox light flashes
    on the controller and then it disconnects. If left alone it will reconnect in about 15 seconds. And then it disconnects again after 1 or two minutes. I have tried all of the steps provided on the link posted. I have even factory reset the xbox console and
    no change.
Thema:

1. Xbox one S suddenly stop syncing both my controllers, usb cable wont work - Similar Threads - suddenly stop syncing

2. Microsoft HD 3000 Web camera suddenly stopped working for Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft HD 3000 Web camera suddenly stopped working for Xbox One: Microsoft HD 3000 Web camera suddenly stopped working for Xbox One, we have tried the web camera on two different Xbox consoles and it wont work on either, but it will work on a laptop. We have...
  3. Network- Ethernet cable suddenly stopped working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Network- Ethernet cable suddenly stopped working: The cable works on other devices. Ive been using this for months on the zbox and now its just stopped working when i run tests it says it cannot connect to dhcp server. Ive ran all the solutions,...
  4. My car suddenly stops accelerating

in XBoX on Windows
    My car suddenly stops accelerating: Hi, when I'm playing Forza Horizon 4; When I raised the rpm, the accleration suddenly stops and I need to prees W for the accleration. Please help me c9576a06-4776-47bc-94a4-f0e0df9b990a
  5. Xbox suddenly stops connecting to wifi

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Xbox suddenly stops connecting to wifi: Xbox suddenly stops connecting to wifi Hi there Jezza, Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. Thanks for letting us know about the issue and how you resolved it. I would like to kindly...
  6. My xbox one s controller sound suddenly stopped working.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one s controller sound suddenly stopped working.: Hello. Last night i was playing xbox with my new controller i bought a couple months ago. This morning i then woke up to discover that no sound will come from the controller when i plug my headset...
  7. XBOX One S Mic suddenly stopped working

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX One S Mic suddenly stopped working: My sons XBOX One S mic has suddenly packed up. I've tried narrowing the problem down to faulty hardware such as a broken cable or the controller but after 3 different headsets, 3 different...
  8. x box one s has stopped getting switched on suddenly

in XBoX on Consoles
    x box one s has stopped getting switched on suddenly: Tried to create a repair order online as no service center in India but getting message saying "We’re sorry. The accessory or device you are requesting is not available. Please contact Microsoft...
  9. Mic suddenly stopped working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mic suddenly stopped working: Hi I hope someone here has got a solution for this problem... I was playing the Division 2 Beta when all of a sudden the mic on my headset stopped working. I could hear the friends in my party...
  10. My Xbox One has suddenly stopped recognising that my headset is plugged in, help?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox One has suddenly stopped recognising that my headset is plugged in, help?: My Xbox One has suddenly stopped recognising that my headset is plugged in, and so, I don't get audio or the audio tab under notifications. It was working absolutely fine just the other day, but...