Xbox One S suddenly won’t connect to TV!

Discus and support Xbox One S suddenly won’t connect to TV! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Bought an Xbox One S last christmas, have probably only used it 4-5 times since then. The other day we were playing Family Feud, and it said we needed... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by 0xinspir3d, Jan 13, 2021.

1. 0xinspir3d
    0xinspir3d Guest

Bought an Xbox One S last christmas, have probably only used it 4-5 times since then. The other day we were playing Family Feud, and it said we needed to do an update. We completed this, then carried on playing. Now today weve been trying to use it, nothing
    changed wire wise from last time, and it wont connect to the TV! Just says “no input signal”. Things Ive tried: - Unplugging everything and leaving for 30 minutes - Changing HDMI cables (they both work with our switch so thats not the issue) - Holding power
    button + eject for ages. Doesnt make two blink sounds. - Holding power button + sync. Doesnt make two blink sounds. Controllers wont connect properly to it either, just continually flash. Please someone help, we just bought xbox live and were planning to start
    playing often but now there is no using it. Tried everything suggested on every site i can find.. not cable issue, not port issue, just cant understand why it suddenly stopped working after we turned it off the other day. Thanks! Toby ��

:)

0xinspir3d, Jan 13, 2021
  2. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Xbox 360 marketplace content...

You do realise that your 360 won`t suddenly stop working when the xbox one is released?
  3. METALzer0zer0 Win User

Still think the kinect wont spy on you?

4. ThomasHilger Win User

Gamer Tag transfer.

No, this won´t work.

The Xbox One doesn´t support external HDD´s yet. You have to join Xbox Live with your gamertag, after that you can download your gamertag on the Xbox One. Can´t you connect your Xbox 360 with a wire to your router? If not you can use a Xbox 360 of a friend
    with an internet connection.
  5. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Gamertag will not receive messages or invites

Apparently its something to do with messages being sent between the two different systems.

If its sent from the 360 to the one, it won`t show up and vice versa.

Not 100% sure on the details as i don`t have an xbox one, but it won`t be your tag that`s the issue.
  6. m4rtymcf1y Win User

Don't wanna hear bout your money glitching!!!

The way I see it is f**k them!,it`s the same as Skyrim suddenly everybody was level.81! because they didn`t have the patience to play the game as it was made & properly.I won`t spend £40/$60 for a game to race through it on to the next like a dingbat I want
    to experience it & get my value for money otherwise what`s the point!?!
Thema:

1. Xbox One S suddenly won’t connect to TV! - Similar Threads - suddenly won’t connect

2. All of the sudden over night my xbox stopped reading all my games

in XBoX on Consoles
    All of the sudden over night my xbox stopped reading all my games: Games wont let me play as if console is not reading the disks at all 95bc4c1a-a1bd-4617-97a8-6a890d39cb2b
  3. My games all of the sudden taking a long time to load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My games all of the sudden taking a long time to load: I got on my xbox this afternoon and all of the suden all of my games are taking forever to load and when they do load i cant play them because it takes forever to load into the actual game/match...
  4. Game discs suddenly stopped with message do you own game. Then prompts to purchase a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game discs suddenly stopped with message do you own game. Then prompts to purchase a...: Console less then year old. All discs loaded fine played no issues. I dont play games that much and stream. Plays blu ray and standard discs and most of my games and issue i think is due to a...
  5. Xbox 360 S suddenly goes off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 S suddenly goes off: Dear Friends I'm new to Xbox and recently got 2mh hand Xbox 360 s which was made in 2011 . Few days ago when I insert the halo ODST DVD after the first video introduction . the unit wet off...
  6. Why did my xbox clips all of the sudden get deleted?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did my xbox clips all of the sudden get deleted?: I had so many cool and funny moments I stored this last year or more. 48 days ago I decided to take a break from gaming, and focus on school. I took a on month break. For some reason when I come...
  7. Kicked & crashing error codes all a sudden

in XBoX on Consoles
    Kicked & crashing error codes all a sudden: All of a sudden out of nowhere im getting kicked w/ error codes from warzone. This isnt the problem w/ Cold War & cross gen crashes. (I already had that & took care of it). Now im getting kicked &...
  8. Keyboard suddenly turns off on Xbox One S.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Keyboard suddenly turns off on Xbox One S.: This issue happens pretty constantly to the point then keyboard is unusable on my Xbox. So, my keyboard has RGB built on so that's how I know when it turns off. The keyboard is brand new and works...
  9. Bought the game hello neighbor was working fine and all is sudden won’t load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought the game hello neighbor was working fine and all is sudden won’t load: bought Hello Neighbor and was working fine but all of sudden won’t download and goes back to home screen. I uninstalled it and reinstalled it. It is still doing the same thing. I then bought a new...
  10. Far Cry 5 suddenly “doesn’t allow sharing to Xbox Live”, Screenshots won’t show up in ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Far Cry 5 suddenly “doesn’t allow sharing to Xbox Live”, Screenshots won’t show up in ...: Okay, before Far Cry 5’s update today installed, there were no problems with my DVR. But suddenly, after it installed, not only won’t it show any of my screenshots despite the screenshots still...