Xbox one s sync button not working

Discus and support Xbox one s sync button not working in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I tried to get on my xbox and my controller was unsynced... my controller sync button works fine but the sync button on my xbox does not, i have and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DaddyJaceman, Oct 17, 2020.

1. DaddyJaceman
    DaddyJaceman Guest

I tried to get on my xbox and my controller was unsynced... my controller sync button works fine but the sync button on my xbox does not, i have and xbox one s, i need help ASAP.

:)

DaddyJaceman, Oct 17, 2020
  2. Merlin4421 Win User

The Kinect & the Controller

[quote user="ice S 0"]

The Xbox one controller still has the sync button on it.

[/quote]

Yep there is a sync button

[View:http://www.geekbinge.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/Xbox-One-Controller-Triggers.jpg]

on a side note why the hell aren't pictures working anymore...for me atleast.
  3. Mythic Sandman Win User

xbox one S sync button not working

If possible try to connect your head phones in a friends xbox and see if it connects. Could save you from buying another console down the road if its just the headset.
  4. Mikeysoonerfan Win User

Sounds like something that needs to be repaired. You can register your xbox to see if it is under warranty here. You
    can also send it off for repair outside of warranty. Not sure 9f that would be any cheaper than just getting a new one though.
  5. got onions Win User

It's about 4 months past warranty, thanks though
  6. crazydude1965 Win User

Are you running all system and controller firmware updates
Thema:

1. Xbox one s sync button not working - Similar Threads - sync button working

2. Xbox One S (Slim) Sync Button Not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S (Slim) Sync Button Not working: Xbox One S Sync Button Not working? When you push it doesn't blink and you can't get your wireless controller connected? I have searched everywhere for a fix for this and I figured it out. You...
  3. Xbox one X sync button not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one X sync button not working: System: X Box One X Not sure if it's due to an update (last updated 9/25/2020) but my controller, and any controller I have tried is unable to sync to the system. Seems like the button on the...
  4. Button for syncing doesnt work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Button for syncing doesnt work: We recently got another xbox and we have 4 controllers. We've tried to press the button on the xbox (the first one) to sync it to one the controllers, but the xbox light isnt blikning like its...
  5. My xbox one s sync button doesn't work anymore

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one s sync button doesn't work anymore: I was wondering how much it would be to send in my one s to get the sync button on my console repaired 7ac377e8-3707-42e9-820b-f092f8a4d0c6
  6. My sync button wont work

in XBoX on Consoles
    My sync button wont work: Hello I have had a Halo 5 Guardians XB1 since 2016, my 9th b-day,my mom got it for me,i have had syncing problems since i got it,like the button wont work,and the controller randomly...
  7. My sync button doesnt work on my controller, can I still sync it to my phone?

in XBoX on Mobile
    My sync button doesnt work on my controller, can I still sync it to my phone?: I really wanna try out the new streaming service on the phone but my xbox controller's sync button is stuck down and cant be pressed. How am I able to sync these up??...
  8. my xbox one sync button stopped working

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox one sync button stopped working: a few days ago I had to unplug my Xbox for personal reasons, it never moved from its place, when I went to plug it back in it turned on just fine, then when I went to sync my controller, the sync...
  9. Xbox One S HDMI and sync button not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S HDMI and sync button not working: My xbox one s was working fine 2 days ago, but last night when I turned it on, my monitor read no signal. I hooked up a chromebook to that monitor with the same hdmi cable and it worked just fine....
  10. Xbox One Console Sync Button Not Working?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Console Sync Button Not Working?: Hi Everyone, I just performed on Offline System Update for my Gen One Xbox One, but now that it has completed, the sync button on the console itself does not work. When I press it, I hear the...