Xbox One S Sync Button problems

Discus and support Xbox One S Sync Button problems in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi So ill get right to it. My last controller broke(semi, dog ate the RB button up). So I bought a new one today and I found that my sync button (ON... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by SimonGustafsson1, Mar 14, 2019.

1. Xbox One S Sync Button problems

Hi

So ill get right to it. My last controller broke(semi, dog ate the RB button up). So I bought a new one today and I found that my sync button (ON THE XBOX) does not work. I try pressing it, no blinking at all. I have tried with an USB, nothing happens. I
    have tried both hard and soft restart, I have tried wiping it (without games) as well. Basically everything you can do. The controller I have ( the damaged one) DOES work with it. It is actually functioning. But It just won't accept a new controller into the
    system. Is there a way to pass around this? Please help me <3 !!!!

:)

SimonGustafsson1, Mar 14, 2019
  2. XBF Erick C Win User

Hey there!

Sorry to hear you are running into these problems while attempting to bind your controller to the console. If the Bind button is not working properly on the console then another option you have to connect your controller is using the USB-to-micro-USB cable.

Go ahead and follow the support article below to learn how to sync with the cable.

Connect a wireless Xbox One controller to your console.

If the issue persists then the only other option we have is setting up the console for a repair through our

Device Support
    site.

Go ahead and give this a try and let us know if it has helped.
  3. XBF Javier R Win User

Hello Simon,

We have acknowledged your original post here, and will be answering there.

We will be locking this thread to shift focus on just one thread.

Best wishes!
  4. onyxishere Win User

Sorry to hear it. It sounds as though your console needs to be repaired if you are unable to connect a new controller. You can set this up at
    devicesupport.microsoft.com
  5. onyxishere Win User

Sorry to hear it. It sounds as though your console needs to be repaired if you are unable to connect a new controller. You can set this up at
    devicesupport.microsoft.com
  6. Merlin4421 Win User

The Kinect & the Controller

[quote user="ice S 0"]

The Xbox one controller still has the sync button on it.

[/quote]

Yep there is a sync button

[View:http://www.geekbinge.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/Xbox-One-Controller-Triggers.jpg]

on a side note why the hell aren't pictures working anymore...for me atleast.
Thema:

1. Xbox One S Sync Button problems - Similar Threads - Sync Button problems

2. Xbox One S Sync Button problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S Sync Button problems: Hello! So ill get right to it. My last controller broke(semi, dog ate the RB button up). So I bought a new one today and I found that my sync button (ON THE XBOX) does not work. I try pressing...
  3. Xbox Controller Sync & Powering off from after pressing sync button five times....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller Sync & Powering off from after pressing sync button five times....: My sync button doesn't work either with controllers and had this problem for over a month now. My sync button turns on the console turns off my Xbox One X and the light flashes twice stops...
  4. Xbox One Console Sync Button Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Console Sync Button Issues: My sync button no longer works on my console. The weird part isi t will just randomly start searching repeatedly in spurts at random. My controller is connected and nothing interferes with my...
  5. sync button broken on my controller, can i still connect wirelessly?

in XBoX on Windows
    sync button broken on my controller, can i still connect wirelessly?: The sync button on my windows xbox one controller is broken and i would still like to wirelessly connect my controller to my pc. i dont want to fix the button. is there a way to connect without...
  6. Unable to use sync button for connecting controllers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to use sync button for connecting controllers: I have not use the exbox for a while. For some reason controllers have stopped working. new batteries installed. Check. ms guide for connecting controller. Check (the sync button wont on console...
  7. Xbox One S Controller's Sync Button is Stuck/Not Pressable

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S Controller's Sync Button is Stuck/Not Pressable: Basically, My Xbox One S Controller's sync button is ether stuck or broken. It looks like the button is pressed down but it won't come back up. If i move the controller around, I can hear a little...
  8. Wireless sync button inoperable

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless sync button inoperable: my xbox1 wireless controller sync button is inoperable. When I press the sync button the status light on the console doesn’t flash and my wireless controller doesn’t pair. On my other xbox1...
  9. Xbox one power button doesnt work and no synced controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one power button doesnt work and no synced controller: so my xbox one power button doesnt work and my controllers stopped working,bought a new pair and dont seem to be able to turn on my xbox even by plugging in thr controller directly but its not...
  10. Problem coming from the xbox one S sync button

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem coming from the xbox one S sync button: Hello, I have a problem from the xbox one S sync button. When I press this button, nothing happens, the xbox sign does not blink and the controller does not recognize the console....