Xbox one s tap

Discus and support Xbox one s tap in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I want to ask a silly question.Anyway if i tap at the top of the cbox one s can i get it damaged?I have no disc inserted... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by WoodsyTripod121, Aug 13, 2019.

1. Xbox one s tap

I want to ask a silly question.Anyway if i tap at the top of the cbox one s can i get it damaged?I have no disc inserted

:)

WoodsyTripod121, Aug 13, 2019
  2. T3chnlgydude Win User

Xbox one s tap

Hi WoodsyTripod121

No such thing as a silly question :)

It should be fine unless you bump it really hard. The HDD is a mechanical device and it can/might get damaged and stop working
  3. kev edin Win User

Xbox one s tap

it all depends on how hard you tap it ? As said above if a light tap it should be fine. đź‘Ť
  4. Njal the Blue Win User

Xbox one s tap

Not sure why you would want to fo such a thing. As already said it is not advisable to bang the Xbox.
  5. Nesquiked Win User

controller settings

Would one of those usb hub thingys work to allow four wired controls on an Xbox? Imagine it would work kinda like the PS2's multi-tap.
  6. MonkRug Win User

Where is the KillCam??? c'mon BF!!!

No numbnutz, killcam would NOT be "fun".

Now that you've exposed yourself as a p-u-s-s-y, it might be better to just tap-dance off the stage, ya dig?
Thema:

Xbox one s tap

1. Xbox one s tap - Similar Threads - tap

2. When I tap a username on the XD box app on my Samsung tablet. It always freezes. So I cant...

in XBoX on Mobile
    When I tap a username on the XD box app on my Samsung tablet. It always freezes. So I cant...: When I tap a username on the XD box app on my Samsung tablet. It always freezes. So I cant invite anyone to parties of to tonthem or message them or anything. Plese happy meh!...
  3. Need to tap 'A' multiple times for menus to work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need to tap 'A' multiple times for menus to work: The dashboard, menu and even settings buttons take from 10-25 button presses to work. This isn't my controller as the options flash when I press on A. I tried a system cache clear twice and it is...
  4. Xbox making loud tap noise randomly and crashing constantly...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox making loud tap noise randomly and crashing constantly...: Ever since I've got my Xbox its been making a loud tap noise, I'm worried it might be the hard drive inside the Xbox, that I may have got it faulty....Then it crashes all the time for no reason,...
  5. Tap titles

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tap titles: Couldn't play this game lately! My son got upset! they kept freeze and closed window on own! Is there anything I can fix?!?!?!? Thanks, Rachel 64001fb1-5cc2-4bf3-a2c7-79c5febeca6a
  6. Dobbelt tap virker ikke

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dobbelt tap virker ikke: Hvorfor virker dobbelt tap pludselig ikke i mine spil? Det stoppede mens jeg var igang med spider og virker nu ikke i nogen spil. fa3b217e-3ff3-42b7-9447-ff14a4cd9ca3
  7. Fix Tap Tiles

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fix Tap Tiles: I have been unable to play Tap Tiles for the last 10 days now as I have been playing this game for the last 5 years and I quite enjoy it and it helps me to relax and I enjoy the challenges SO...
  8. Xbox One controller, registering repetitive taps

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One controller, registering repetitive taps: Looking for some help, my Xbox one controller has been repeatedly tapping the 'x' for the last couple of hours. The button itself is not depressed in anyway and you can still click it (its...
  9. 'Double Tap Home Button' to take you to Home Page

in XBoX on Consoles
    'Double Tap Home Button' to take you to Home Page: Although I really don't like features being stripped from a product i have already paid for in 'good faith', but rather than rant about it today i would like to suggest Microsoft make use of the...
  10. NEW XBOX UPDATE (DOUBLE TAP XBOX BUTTON GUIDE HOME)

in XBoX on Consoles
    NEW XBOX UPDATE (DOUBLE TAP XBOX BUTTON GUIDE HOME): OK I REALLY FIND IT UNNECCASSRY TO SWITCH FROM ONE BUTTON TAP TO GO TO HOME AND TWO BUTTON TAP TO OPEN GUIDE. EVEN IT WAS VICE VERSA, THE DOUBLE TAP IS A GOOD FEATURE THAT SHOULDNT BE REMOVED....