Xbox one s tap

Discus and support Xbox one s tap in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I want to ask a silly question.Anyway if i tap at the top of the cbox one s can i get it damaged?I have no disc inserted... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by WoodsyTripod121, Aug 13, 2019.

1. Xbox one s tap

I want to ask a silly question.Anyway if i tap at the top of the cbox one s can i get it damaged?I have no disc inserted

:)

WoodsyTripod121, Aug 13, 2019
  2. T3chnlgydude Win User

Xbox one s tap

Hi WoodsyTripod121

No such thing as a silly question :)

It should be fine unless you bump it really hard. The HDD is a mechanical device and it can/might get damaged and stop working
  3. kev edin Win User

Xbox one s tap

it all depends on how hard you tap it ? As said above if a light tap it should be fine. 👍
  4. Njal the Blue Win User

Xbox one s tap

Not sure why you would want to fo such a thing. As already said it is not advisable to bang the Xbox.
  5. Nesquiked Win User

controller settings

Would one of those usb hub thingys work to allow four wired controls on an Xbox? Imagine it would work kinda like the PS2's multi-tap.
  6. MonkRug Win User

Where is the KillCam??? c'mon BF!!!

No numbnutz, killcam would NOT be "fun".

Now that you've exposed yourself as a p-u-s-s-y, it might be better to just tap-dance off the stage, ya dig?
Thema:

Xbox one s tap

1. Xbox one s tap - Similar Threads - tap

2. Wreckfest and Zombieland: Double Tap- Road Trip are free to play This Weekend for gold members

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Wreckfest and Zombieland: Double Tap- Road Trip are free to play This Weekend for gold members: Hello! Thanks for the info, buddy! I'll take a look at Wreckfest. 81534094-ff27-4aad-a5ad-7c18d981d0d4
  3. Where do I go from here I cant do anything other than tap learn more which opens the browser

in XboX Insiders
    Where do I go from here I cant do anything other than tap learn more which opens the browser: [IMG] submitted by /u/SKylanders22 [link] [comments]
  4. RB Bumper is springy when when tap it

in XBoX on Consoles
    RB Bumper is springy when when tap it: My controller has been acting weird. When i press RB the bumper makes a spring like sound. Any help? 3bdb73ba-7260-4c44-a090-a28c16d4f741
  5. ((DOUBLE TAP XBOX HOME BUTTON TO SWITCH BETWEEN OPEN APPS))

in XboX Insiders
    ((DOUBLE TAP XBOX HOME BUTTON TO SWITCH BETWEEN OPEN APPS)): Please lets try and make this happen. :-) submitted by /u/A-damn1988 [link] [comments]
  6. When connecting a controller to my phone I just get this every time I tap to pair

in XboX Insiders
    When connecting a controller to my phone I just get this every time I tap to pair: [IMG] submitted by /u/sleepyvengeance [link] [comments]
  7. Xbox One controller buttons bounce (double tap) with wireless receiver

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One controller buttons bounce (double tap) with wireless receiver: So here's my problem When my Xbox One controller is connected via the PC Xbox one controller receiver, the ABXY buttons seem to bounce(double tap), and in Xbox home menu the d-pad double taps 99%...
  8. When I tap a username on the XD box app on my Samsung tablet. It always freezes. So I cant...

in XBoX on Mobile
    When I tap a username on the XD box app on my Samsung tablet. It always freezes. So I cant...: When I tap a username on the XD box app on my Samsung tablet. It always freezes. So I cant invite anyone to parties of to tonthem or message them or anything. Plese happy meh!...
  9. Need to tap 'A' multiple times for menus to work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need to tap 'A' multiple times for menus to work: The dashboard, menu and even settings buttons take from 10-25 button presses to work. This isn't my controller as the options flash when I press on A. I tried a system cache clear twice and it is...
  10. Xbox making loud tap noise randomly and crashing constantly...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox making loud tap noise randomly and crashing constantly...: Ever since I've got my Xbox its been making a loud tap noise, I'm worried it might be the hard drive inside the Xbox, that I may have got it faulty....Then it crashes all the time for no reason,...