: Xbox one s trying to set up 4K on a Samsung q6

Discus and support : Xbox one s trying to set up 4K on a Samsung q6 in XBoX TV Hardware to solve the problem; : Xbox one s trying to set up 4K on a Samsung q6 Try plugging the HDMI cable in a different HDMI socket on the TV. Some HDMI sockets on TV's have... Discussion in 'XBoX TV Hardware' started by SIRROM87, Jul 4, 2020.

1. SIRROM87
    SIRROM87 Guest

Try plugging the HDMI cable in a different HDMI socket on the TV. Some HDMI sockets on TV's have different functions. You may only have one or two of them that support 4K.

:)

SIRROM87, Jul 4, 2020
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

Try plugging the HDMI cable in a different HDMI socket on the TV. Some HDMI sockets on TV's have different functions. You may only have one or two of them that support 4K.
  3. SpiderpigChapin Win User

No video feed on my movie rent

Its a samsung tv Q6 50 inches
  4. netgem21 Win User

4K Pass-through on Xbox One S?

Can confirm this is the case here, too. Doesn't work with Sky Q or any 4K-output device.

TV Model and manufacturer: Samsung KS9000

Set top box model and manufacturer: Sky Q Silver 2TB

How you have your Xbox One S set up with the device and your TV: Xbox One S <--> TV
  5. ARMA VIVA Win User

UHD bluray problem XBox one S

I am having the same experience as ItsParN. I have the Samsung UHD 7250. The smart hub Netflix and Amazon are in Ultra HD when streaming. The Xbox One S dashboard is in 4k or upscale 4k except the Ultra Blu Rays that I try. When I put those in it goes
    back to 1080P. Advanced video options in the settings show green check marks for my tv 4K options. The Xbox One S Netflix app doesn't not show the 4k Ultra content. Neither does the Amazon app.
  6. Viper7Gamer Win User

Monitors and tv

I like using my 65" Samsung 4K with HDR and my 50" Samsung 4K with HDR. I mainly play games on the 50" with my Xbox One X. More Netflix and movies on the 65" with my Xbox One S.
Thema:

1. : Xbox one s trying to set up 4K on a Samsung q6 - Similar Threads - trying set Samsung

2. https://support.xbox.com/xbox-one/security/error-c hild-trying-to-access-settings

in XBoX Accessibility
    https://support.xbox.com/xbox-one/security/error-c hild-trying-to-access-settings: I don't have a "parent account". I cannot change my region from United States so I can get game pass. The credit card I'm paying from is mine and I have full control over it....
  3. Need to change privacy settings - Child trying to access settings error

in XBoX on Windows
    Need to change privacy settings - Child trying to access settings error: Hello, I own Halo: Master Chief Collection, but I cannot access my privacy settings to enable user generated content. Whenever I go onto the microsoft website to modify my settings, it gives me an...
  4. Trying to get to settings

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to get to settings: Hi, so my issue is I'm trying to access my settings on the website after being redirected from the console companion on my computer (I don't have an Xbox console just a computer), but when I click...
  5. Trying to set up xbox live through paypal which I had cancelled in the past

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to set up xbox live through paypal which I had cancelled in the past: Trying to set up xbox live through paypal which I had cancelled in the past 5a8b84bf-e691-4cf3-819d-2ca0c613c46a
  6. I have all my locations set to United States but when I try to redeem my gift card it says...

in XBoX on Mobile
    I have all my locations set to United States but when I try to redeem my gift card it says...: It says that my default currency is UK even though all my location settings are to U.S. 382ae756-2cea-4be4-bb4a-b2032c22d475
  7. An error message comes up when ever I try to get into my setting on google.

in XBoX on Windows
    An error message comes up when ever I try to get into my setting on google.: I am trying to get into my friends minecraft realm. I play on a PC and my phone both with the same Xbox account (I do not own an Xbox) but when I go to accept the invite it says that my settings...
  8. Xbox keeps turning of while trying to reset to factory settings.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox keeps turning of while trying to reset to factory settings.: So recently my power brick surged and i couldn’t update my xbox due to this but now when ever i try to reset my xbox back to factory settings it automatically shuts off and goes back to the...
  9. Trying to Fix Xbox Live Multiplayer settings on Pc

in XBoX on Windows
    Trying to Fix Xbox Live Multiplayer settings on Pc: Hi, Im trying to fix my settings on pc in Xbox Networking, the Nat type is " Teredo is unable to qualify" and Server connectity "Blocked". I tried messing around with settings in Cmd and...
  10. I got Xbox Game Pass on PC and I'm trying to play online but it says an Xbox Live Setting...

in XBoX on Windows
    I got Xbox Game Pass on PC and I'm trying to play online but it says an Xbox Live Setting...: I've got Xbox Game Pass on PC and it's not letting me play online because of an Xbox live Setting or so it says, but I've got it all set to allow including privacy settings and all. What can I do?...