Xbox one s turn itself off anytime I try to broadcast to mixer

Discus and support Xbox one s turn itself off anytime I try to broadcast to mixer in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi anytime i try to broadcast to mixer its causing my xbox ine s to completely shut itself down after maybe 20 mins or so & then other times not until... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RyboMcgrattan, Oct 21, 2019.

1. Xbox one s turn itself off anytime I try to broadcast to mixer

Hi anytime i try to broadcast to mixer its causing my xbox ine s to completely shut itself down after maybe 20 mins or so & then other times not until after at least 1 hour.But it seems to be completely random when it comes down to how long it works before
    shutting down without any warning.pretty much as quick as holding the xbox button on your pad & then turn off console is

:)

RyboMcgrattan, Oct 21, 2019
  2. EVASIVE rabbi Win User

Where did you see evidence of then patching this out? Ive contacted mixer and Microsoft daily for 2 weeks about this dumb issue and have heard/seen nothing.
  3. Roktavious Win User

Been having the same problem for a month now. I think its a problem on Mixer's end; never the less every thread I check, every email I send, they just send the same trouble shooting link. It is NOT A HARDWARE PROBLEM!!!! Mixer NEEDS TO BE UPDATED!!! It
    is impossible to stream mixer from an XBox without it crashing 20-40 minutes later, and they don't care.
  4. AridLizard Win User

Been having the same problem for a month now. I think its a problem on Mixer's end; never the less every thread I check, every email I send, they just send the same trouble shooting link. It is NOT A HARDWARE PROBLEM!!!! Mixer NEEDS TO BE UPDATED!!!
    It is impossible to stream mixer from an XBox without it crashing 20-40 minutes later, and they don't care.
    they do care and they are aware that the problem is at their end.

there is a patch in testing in the Alpha ring of the Insider Program and it will be released as soon as they know it is bug free and doesn't break anything else.

but until it is fixed, you can stream without crashing if you don't use a webcam.
  5. ThorX360 Win User

Hi anytime i try to broadcast to mixer its causing my xbox ine s to completely shut itself down after maybe 20 mins or so & then other times not until after at least 1 hour.But it seems to be completely random when it comes down to how long it works
    before shutting down without any warning.pretty much as quick as holding the xbox button on your pad & then turn off console is 🤯
    Hi,

are you using an USB webcam? If yes, once you tried the tips that have already been linked, I suggest try to stream without it and see if something changes.
  6. NeoDan123 Win User

I would suggest your work through the troubleshooting steps in the link down below.

As there is many reasons why your console will switch off on its own.

https://support.xbox.com/en-ZA/xbox-one/console/console-turns-off-unexpectedly
Thema:

1. Xbox one s turn itself off anytime I try to broadcast to mixer - Similar Threads - turn itself off

2. My microphone on Game Bar keeps turning itself off.

in XBoX on Windows
    My microphone on Game Bar keeps turning itself off.: Particularly, the "turn mic on by default when I record" option in the settings keeps turning itself off when I go into a game. Essentially making the option useless because I still have to...
  3. Xbox Turning itself off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Turning itself off: Need your help my beautiful community. As everyone knows Call of Duty MW dropped today , While playing 3 times my game would crash. I would have to close the software , and when i get to the dash...
  4. My Xbox One X instantly turns itself off

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox One X instantly turns itself off: my xbox one X is had suddenly started to turn itself off. I turn it on, the light comes on then it shuts itself down straight away. I have tried unplugging it, holding the power button on but its...
  5. [Alpha Ring] Console shut itself off, could not turn on with console.

in XboX Insiders
    [Alpha Ring] Console shut itself off, could not turn on with console.: I was watching a Dreamhack stream on the Twitch app, left it running full-screen and my controller turned off. After about an hour, the console shut down on its own. After this, I could not start...
  6. Xbox One S Cutting to Black Then Turning Itself Off

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One S Cutting to Black Then Turning Itself Off: Started with last update 2-3 days ago (alpha ring.) Able to recreate at will in settings/storage, selecting my external hard drive and choosing transfer (wanted to look at games by size.) I have...
  7. Xbox one controller randomly turn itself off and randomly send out LT RT input signal

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox one controller randomly turn itself off and randomly send out LT RT input signal: I am now using the bluetooth version xbox one controller, using the usb cable to play games on steam. I mainly playing fighting game, Dragonball fighterZ these day. I found that the controller...
  8. Will we ever get the option to stop a wireless controller turning off by itself WITHOUT...

in XboX Insiders
    Will we ever get the option to stop a wireless controller turning off by itself WITHOUT...: I mean it's pretty standard on PlayStation, and it would just make sense to have it xbox too. submitted by /u/Veliosa [link] [comments]
  9. Linksys: xbox turns off by itself..won't connect to hdmi

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Linksys: xbox turns off by itself..won't connect to hdmi: Linksys (Modems/Gateways): xbox turns off by itself..won't connect to hdmi Hello feliciahill1, Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We recommend utilizing the article entitled, "Troubleshoot...
  10. My Xbox 1 Scorpion Edition Turns itself off after Startup

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 1 Scorpion Edition Turns itself off after Startup: When turning on my Xbox 1 Scorpion Edition it goes through startup like it went through a hard reset. From there it will stay on or cut off before it goes to the green screen, and sometimes it...