Xbox One S turns on and i am able to see the Xbox emblem with the green back ground

Discus and support Xbox One S turns on and i am able to see the Xbox emblem with the green back ground in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox turns on, the issue is it won't proceed to sign-in or allow me to select any apps or games to play. I tried to restart it but holding the 'xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ZaneLivingston, Mar 22, 2020.

1. Xbox One S turns on and i am able to see the Xbox emblem with the green back ground

My Xbox turns on, the issue is it won't proceed to sign-in or allow me to select any apps or games to play. I tried to restart it but holding the 'xbox button' on my controller doesn't give me the option to ( Shut down Console, Shut off Controller, or
    restart console). Can someone please help me get past boredom in isolation??

:)

ZaneLivingston, Mar 22, 2020
  2. XBF Leo G Win User

Xbox One S turns on and i am able to see the Xbox emblem with the green back ground

Hello Zane,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that your Xbox One S will not move to the home screen after you turn it on. We recommend

power cycling the console
    by holding down the power button on the console for ten seconds. If this does not resolve the issue, we recommend performing a soft factory reset.

This type of factory reset will keep all games and applications installed, but it will remove all the profiles from the console. Therefore, the email addresses and passwords for those accounts must be known before this step is taken. You will need to
    access the Xbox Startup Troubleshooter in order to do a factory reset. We will provide steps explaining how to complete this process. Be sure to let us know the results Zane!

How to access the Xbox Startup Troubleshooter:

1. Power off your console, and then unplug the power cord to ensure that the console is completely powered off.
    2. Wait 30 seconds, then plug the power cord back in.
    3. Press and hold the BIND button (located on the left side of the console) and the
      EJECT button (located on the front of the console), and then press the Xbox button on the console.
    4. Continue holding the BIND and EJECT buttons for 10-15 seconds.
    5. Listen for two “power-up” tones a couple of seconds apart. You can release the
      BIND and EJECT buttons after the second power-up tone.
    6. The console should power up and take you directly to the Xbox Startup Troubleshooter.

To reset your console from the Xbox Startup Troubleshooter, use the D-pad and A button on your controller to select
    Reset this Xbox. When prompted, select Keep my Games & Apps
  3. xSIN1134x Win User

Back Grounds & Emblems

Try opening the ghosts app on your tablet or smartphone and tap on the Blacks Ops 2 and MW 3 on the list a friend of mine had the same problem and it fixed his -a lot of people are having this problem.
  4. WayneHenderson Win User

Back Grounds & Emblems

I know that part I just mean the backgrounds to The Elite not opening but they should be
  5. Remedy OmG Win User

Back Grounds & Emblems

When you go into create a soldier and see your loadouts press X. Then you can change your soldiers uniform, patch (emblem), and Background (title). You have to do this for each character you have as they are all considered separate. That's also how you can
    add a clan tag. Hopefully this helps!
  6. WayneHenderson Win User

Back Grounds & Emblems

Martin P: Activision Support reporting for duty!You: How you doing todayMartin P: Thank you for contacting Activision Customer Support. How may I help you today?You: My Gt is ThumpThis have the XB1 version of GhostsYou: But the backgrounds for the Elite
    will not open up for meMartin P: I understand that you're having issue with that and I'd be glad to assist you with that issue.You: In Ghosts like I never did it and I know better than thisYou: TyYou: Only game i never completed Prestige was Black OpsMartin
    P: Do you have an MW3 and BO2 games?You: Yes I doYou: No longer have MW3 still have BO 2 on the 360You: But it should be able to read from the eliteMartin P: I see. The only way to unlock it is by playing both MW3 and BO2.You: Your kidding lolYou: So I go
    play a game on Bo 2 and it will openMartin P: Yes. Also in MW3.You: Really your going to have pissed off people lolMartin P: That's the option for that to unlock.You: Damn you guys need to post this on your forumMartin P: I apologize for that.You: Here comes
    a *** storm thank you We will see trying Bo 2 now play 1 game correct
Thema:

1. Xbox One S turns on and i am able to see the Xbox emblem with the green back ground - Similar Threads - turns able emblem

2. My Xbox won’t connect to the tv then turns of later

in XboX Networking Hardware
    My Xbox won’t connect to the tv then turns of later: My Xbox won’t connect to the tv then turns of later My xbox s wont connect to my tv and then just turns off after about 20 seconds. I have tried to unplug every thing and rest it multiple times...
  3. turns on then off one x

in XBoX on Consoles
    turns on then off one x: my xbox one x turns o for a few seconds then turns off is there a fix for this. thank you 4b415026-4f48-4299-99be-e0c799c20aed
  4. my xbox one wont power up and the led turns off

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox one wont power up and the led turns off: so a couple weeks back i had the same issue where when i plugged my xbox one powersupply into the wall the light lit up and everything was cool but when i plugged it into my console and pressed...
  5. Xbox one Voice chat off - how to turn on

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox one Voice chat off - how to turn on: Voice chat is off showing it is locked by parental controls. My son is unable to speak on line with his friends. When we go into settings it shows that it is all turned on. We’ve done the Google...
  6. Xbox enrolled in beta, update installed and was supposed to restart, now will not turn on.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox enrolled in beta, update installed and was supposed to restart, now will not turn on.: Hello, I have tried the reset procedures (even left everything unplugged overnight). I plug in power to the brick and the amber light comes on, then as soon as I plug it into the Xbox One, the...
  7. HELP ME my xbox does not turn on after the last update

in XboX Insiders
    HELP ME my xbox does not turn on after the last update: my xbox won't turn on after the last update submitted by /u/SonGiovanni [link] [comments]
  8. Xbox enrolled in beta, update installed and was supposed to restart, now will not turn on.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox enrolled in beta, update installed and was supposed to restart, now will not turn on.: Hello, I have tried the reset procedures (even left everything unplugged overnight). I plug in power to the brick and the amber light comes on, then as soon as I plug it into the Xbox One, the...
  9. Windows 10 not able to turn on or connect to Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows 10 not able to turn on or connect to Xbox: My console and my PC are on the same network and instant-on is turned on but it still says either "unable to connect to console. Make sure your device and console are connected to the same...
  10. XBOX One not changing channels on CISCO RNG150, able to turn off TV

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX One not changing channels on CISCO RNG150, able to turn off TV: Hello all maybe some one here has an answer. I have had my Xbox one for 1.5 weeks. I have Comcast as a ISP. I have tried a lot of things off the internet but still no luck changing channels. i...