Xbox one (s) update stuck at 84% / 66% (now 64% / 33%)

Discus and support Xbox one (s) update stuck at 84% / 66% (now 64% / 33%) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I cannot use my console as it is. It will not update. It has been recommended to reset it, restart it, do an offline update, the works. Nothing. I'm... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by rylanscott1, Jun 21, 2021.

1. rylanscott1
    rylanscott1 Guest

I cannot use my console as it is. It will not update. It has been recommended to reset it, restart it, do an offline update, the works. Nothing. I'm trying to do the offline update. I have a flashdrive with nothing on it other than the latest OSU update file. I cannot get to the troubleshooting menu. I've tried everything. No matter how hard I try, holding down the pairing and eject button then pressing the power button and still holding onto the others gives me no second beep. I've held them for minutes on end, nothing. No menu. The menu did pop up after a while along withe the error code, but no matter what hole I crammed that flash drive into, it would not let me select the offline update option. I am beyoned pissed right now. Nothing helps. Every forum, video, and website relies on this menu to pop up, and it will not. I have a brick. What can I do?

:)

rylanscott1, Jun 21, 2021
  2. aldiggitty Win User

Xbox One froze whilst updating today

This is ridiculous. My XBOX One was stuck on 66% while applying the online update for hours. I decided to shut it off and cross my fingers. No luck. I got stuck on the loading screen. I have now tried a offline USB update and it is again stuck at 66%. Having
    to do a factory reset is not a solution Microsoft. Please don't ignore this issue Microsoft.
  3. networkadmin-E793F0D Win User

same here. Xbox was stuck a 66% for HOURS! i tried the hard reset and updating offline via USB and the Xbox is stuck again at 66% again updating with a USB stick!
  4. GaryBradshaw1964 Win User

Xbox On 17763.2014 stuck on 84% total 66% step 3 and will not progress - have to reset console

Hi...

no it doesn't...sticks on 84% and 66%. have to keep resetting console.
  5. Joe Blackheart Win User

my offline update also is stuck at 66%
  6. Charles M Anderson Win User

The summer update is stuck at 66% for the last hour. If I turn Xbox off and back on will it brick it?
Thema:

1. Xbox one (s) update stuck at 84% / 66% (now 64% / 33%) - Similar Threads - update stuck 84%

2. error-code-0x80073D26 and Microsoft store all updates are stuck on pending.

in XBoX on Windows
    error-code-0x80073D26 and Microsoft store all updates are stuck on pending.: I have already did the Windows creation tool. I have also done the Registry Editor key deleting and none of them seem to work. I wish to play the games I have on xbox game pass. Does anyone know...
  3. Xbox One S console update stuck at (Step 3 of 3: Applying) (66%)/ 86%

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One S console update stuck at (Step 3 of 3: Applying) (66%)/ 86%: Its been stuck like this for nearly 24 hours and still no progress and ive done a hard restart and I turned it off abd unplugged it for a couple of hours and it keeps on getting stuck at 66%/86%....
  4. Xbox One S stuck in Step 3 of applying of update.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S stuck in Step 3 of applying of update.: My console has been stuck at 93% complete on the latest update for at least the last hour, maybe longer. Is there a fix to this, or is my console done? d40d35b6-d82d-4b30-8e96-f5f67093ffc5
  5. Installed Update, Console is stuck on a black screen but isn't completely unresponsive.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Installed Update, Console is stuck on a black screen but isn't completely unresponsive.: So to explain what I'm going through exactly... Installed the system update. Seems to have installed fine. Console goes through the loading screen with no issue. Console has rebooted, there is...
  6. Apex update on xbox one is stuck!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Apex update on xbox one is stuck!: Updating apex legends on xbox one but I am stuck at 8.54/12gb & won't update any further. I contact ISP, & I am directed to contact the developer. I contact the developer & directed to Microsoft...
  7. Xbox stuck on updates

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox stuck on updates: Have an Xbox One that is going through a continual update error. Tried soft reset. Didn’t work. Tried offline update. Didn’t work. Tired factory reset. Didn’t work. Every time, it takes me...
  8. Xbox one - update is stuck at 84%

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one - update is stuck at 84%: My xbox one has always been painfully slow...anyhow, now im doing a software update and its stuck at 84%... anyone have a solution? Thx [img] 8be537f7-be66-4706-aaa7-928f4161a5c8
  9. Can anyone help? Update is stuck at 84%applying

in XboX Insiders
    Can anyone help? Update is stuck at 84%applying: Hi everyone. Can anyone help please. I’m insider level beta and My Xbox one started updating today. The update just froze at 84% applying and has been like that a couple of hours now. I’ve tried a...
  10. Updates stuck forever at 84%. My Xbox One finished?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Updates stuck forever at 84%. My Xbox One finished?: [img] So, my Xbox One has been updating and at 84%, it's stuck forever. I think my Xbox One is dead. There is nothing I can do now due to the update glitch. 2bd4e260-24cd-4c1a-be33-57682d2434d6