Xbox one S upsacaled to 4k graphic issue

Discus and support Xbox one S upsacaled to 4k graphic issue in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, i have xbox one S and TV Philips 43pus6503 4K UHD. When i setup hdmi 2 or 3 for 4k and xbox too - all greenchecks. I start play game fifa 19 hdr... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FootprintTrader, Aug 28, 2019.

1. Xbox one S upsacaled to 4k graphic issue

Hello, i have xbox one S and TV Philips 43pus6503 4K UHD. When i setup hdmi 2 or 3 for 4k and xbox too - all greenchecks. I start play game fifa 19 hdr signal - screen is horrible, without colors, example dark pitch, all is different to 1080p. Can somebody
    help? Can i return xbox to seller because can be graphic issue? Thanks

:)

FootprintTrader, Aug 28, 2019
  2. KJCAPTAIN420 Win User

Are you using the HDMI cable that came with system??? And does this happen to all games or just FIFA game??? And have you done the hard reset of system??
  3. FootprintTrader Win User

Yes i uses, i tried all settings. Did factory reset tv, xbox, all things.
  4. MoltenDarkman Win User

on your 4k tv your going to make sure that your settings are set to High defnition mode is turned on also your going to want to make sure your 4K tv and game mode is turned on as well and if your 4k tv has an HDR mode your going to want to make sure that
    is turned on as well.and see if that helps
  5. NESClO Win User

Heya FootprintTrader,

The first thing I would try is to use a different HDMI cable. It could be that the HDMI cable is not working properly.

Speak soon,

Nescio
  6. XBF Crystal P Win User

Thema:

1. Xbox one S upsacaled to 4k graphic issue - Similar Threads - upsacaled graphic issue

2. Hi, I think I'm having problems with rendering or graphics(Xbox One S).

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi, I think I'm having problems with rendering or graphics(Xbox One S).: I went to enjoy that Final Fantasy XV was in the game pass, and I realized that unlike the graphics I saw in videos on the same console as mine, the game was running much lower in some cases even...
  3. (Discussion) Good Story VS Good Graphics?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    (Discussion) Good Story VS Good Graphics?: I would rather have good story bad graphics, but maybe that's why Shenmue is my favourite video game. c8d6f5f7-268b-4de0-86d3-a7af7c08df97
  4. minecraft for ps4 (playstation 4) graphical gliches missing texture textures,partially...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft for ps4 (playstation 4) graphical gliches missing texture textures,partially...: i'm having graphical glitches on minecraft on my ps4 and here's what's happening so, armor and weapons are showing no texure it's showing a color... gray yeah, it's very glitchy, regular items...
  5. Xbox graphics going funny

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox graphics going funny: Playing the new call of duty on split screen on my original xbox one the graphics for top half of screen go all weird all break up into triangles and flash all over the screen i have a capture of...
  6. Minecraft Bedrock on Xbox one graphics are messed up.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock on Xbox one graphics are messed up.: The textures for carpet is wheat stocks and for wheat its carpet textures. Update 1.14.0 messed up textures badly this needs to be fixed it looks like trash. 1d29147d-1a86-47cf-8161-9b8799889802
  7. xbox game pass pc graphics running hot on some games

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox game pass pc graphics running hot on some games: So i just started playing operencia on the PC where my graphics card runs above 84c degrees. my fan is at full throttle but wont reduce it. I tried turning down the settings but it did nothing to...
  8. Forza 6, all cars in garage as well as tunes, graphics gone!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza 6, all cars in garage as well as tunes, graphics gone!: Hello, I bought Forza 6 back in 2016, I was 3/4 done the game, when i had issues within my family life and had to leave...started over. Its 2019 and I just got an xbox one s, reinstalled Forza...
  9. Can you even change graphics drivers for games installed with the Xbox PC app?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you even change graphics drivers for games installed with the Xbox PC app?: So for some bizarre reason, all the install folders for games downloaded with the Xbox app are hidden folders, meaning you can't find them normally on your PC. Which means when, let's say, The...
  10. Help, graphics problem with Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help, graphics problem with Xbox one: [img] Im having an issue with Black ops IV that i simply cannot fix. I have a Sony Bravia 4K UHD Smart TV bought this year and had no problems with the game up until about three weeks ago....