Xbox one S upsacaled to 4k graphic issue

Discus and support Xbox one S upsacaled to 4k graphic issue in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, i have xbox one S and TV Philips 43pus6503 4K UHD. When i setup hdmi 2 or 3 for 4k and xbox too - all greenchecks. I start play game fifa 19 hdr... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FootprintTrader, Aug 28, 2019.

1. Xbox one S upsacaled to 4k graphic issue

Hello, i have xbox one S and TV Philips 43pus6503 4K UHD. When i setup hdmi 2 or 3 for 4k and xbox too - all greenchecks. I start play game fifa 19 hdr signal - screen is horrible, without colors, example dark pitch, all is different to 1080p. Can somebody
    help? Can i return xbox to seller because can be graphic issue? Thanks

:)

FootprintTrader, Aug 28, 2019
  2. KJCAPTAIN420 Win User

Are you using the HDMI cable that came with system??? And does this happen to all games or just FIFA game??? And have you done the hard reset of system??
  3. FootprintTrader Win User

Yes i uses, i tried all settings. Did factory reset tv, xbox, all things.
  4. MoltenDarkman Win User

on your 4k tv your going to make sure that your settings are set to High defnition mode is turned on also your going to want to make sure your 4K tv and game mode is turned on as well and if your 4k tv has an HDR mode your going to want to make sure that
    is turned on as well.and see if that helps
  5. NESClO Win User

Heya FootprintTrader,

The first thing I would try is to use a different HDMI cable. It could be that the HDMI cable is not working properly.

Speak soon,

Nescio
  6. FootprintTrader Win User

Yes i setup directly hdmi to best resolution.
Thema:

1. Xbox one S upsacaled to 4k graphic issue - Similar Threads - upsacaled graphic issue

2. Vizio XWR100: Ummm I have an Xbox one x for one reason and that’s the amazing graphics so...

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Vizio XWR100: Ummm I have an Xbox one x for one reason and that’s the amazing graphics so...: Vizio XWR100: Ummm I have an Xbox one x for one reason and that’s the amazing graphics so why is my 4K resolution off In this instance, you may benefit from restarting your console: Press and...
  3. Tarjeta grafica para Gears of wars 5. [Translation - Graphics card for Gears of wars 5]

in XBoX on Windows
    Tarjeta grafica para Gears of wars 5. [Translation - Graphics card for Gears of wars 5]: Buenas: He adquirido el Gears of Wars5 pero no puedo jugarlo por que me dice que el minimo recomendado es una rx 570 o rx 5700. Tengo una rx580 de 8gb 32Gb de memoria y un ryzen 7 3700x. Creo que...
  4. FH4 keeps asking me to choose my graphics settings

in XBoX on Windows
    FH4 keeps asking me to choose my graphics settings: Every few times I start the game it has forgotten its graphics settings. And the control settings don't work properly. Also, I use a translator. 90974d1c-6fb5-419d-bdda-251666f63a0c
  5. Graphics corruption/artifacts

in XBoX on Consoles
    Graphics corruption/artifacts: My Xbox One S has been showing some graphics corruption/artifacts while I play certain games. I have tried the soft reset, changing the HDMI cord, and I placed a fan next to it to aid in cooling....
  6. Cant choose graphic card for game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant choose graphic card for game: Installed superhot game. But it's running on my integrated graphic card, so performance [Mod Removed - Profanity]. Because of your [Mod Removed - see Xbox Forum Guidelines] politics about...
  7. Minecraft Super Duper Graphics Pack

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Super Duper Graphics Pack: Minecraft/Mojang has announced today, 12 August that the Super Duper Graphics Pack has been cancelled. Stating that the things they wanted to implement is was "technically demanding". You can...
  8. Graphical glitches in Forza Horizon 4, Prey and Resident Evil 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Graphical glitches in Forza Horizon 4, Prey and Resident Evil 2: Using an Xbox One X. No funny problems on any other games, just these three. Light rays and water effects in Forza have a strange black shimmering over them, smoke particles in Resi 2 have the...
  9. Minecraft bedrock graphics

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft bedrock graphics: Is there any way I can the look of the Minecraft bedrock graphics back to the original Xbox 360/legacy Edition graphics? 1ebdf7b6-20fb-42cf-b595-19419eaeb547
  10. Minecraft Super Duper Graphics Pack

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Super Duper Graphics Pack: I am aware that the super duper graphics pack is delayed but I have a few simple questions? 1. Is it free? If not, how much will it cost. 2. So is the super super graphics pack like a texture...