XBox One S warranty

Discus and support XBox One S warranty in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I purchased my Xbox One S from Amazon in November. It is no longer functioning. The box says that there is a one-year warranty, but my Microsoft... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CellachMulvihill, Mar 22, 2020.

1. XBox One S warranty

I purchased my Xbox One S from Amazon in November. It is no longer functioning. The box says that there is a one-year warranty, but my Microsoft account says that the warranty is expired at three months. It is impossible to get a customer representative
    on the phone to discuss. Any recommendations?

:)

CellachMulvihill, Mar 22, 2020
  2. GoGoActionTeam Win User

2 year warranty fraudulent

An xbox 360 s comes with a one year warranty starting on the date of purchase. Its possible to purchase extended warranties from either microsoft or the place of purchase. To have purchased one from microsoft, you would have had to have already registered
    your console and paid around 50$. This link might provide more insight into the warranty and its policies.

support.xbox.com/.../xbox-360-s-new-warranty
  3. xxxTIMBURYxxx Win User

xbox one s controller audio jack

Xbox One S controllers have a 90 Day Warranty period.
  4. TEDLABETE Win User

Xbox One doesn't respond

xbox one or xbox one S. How long do you have it? Still under warranty?
  5. HussainKapadia Win User

Warranty issue with my xbox one s

thanks for the help. It will fine even if the site shows my Xbox one s is out of warranty i can redeem my warranty when my Xbox needs servicing.
  6. onyxishere Win User

I just got my xbox last week and my warranty only has 6 months

Yes it is one year from the date of purchase as stated by section 1c of the warranty agreement.

support.xbox.com/.../xbox-360-s-new-warranty

"Warranty Period" for Xbox 360 S, means 1 year from the date You purchased it; and for Accessories, means 90 days from the date You purchased it.

Since you purchased it from a separate person on ebay the warranty would count from when they purchased the console from a retailer not from when you purchased it from them.
Thema:

XBox One S warranty

1. XBox One S warranty - Similar Threads - warranty

2. Help dealing with warranty on Xbox Elite 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help dealing with warranty on Xbox Elite 2 controller: My bumpers on my xbox elite 2 controller are barely responding. It shows that I still have manufacturer warranty on it, but it says they won't ship out another one until they receive mine and then...
  3. HDMI Port Busted, Just lost warranty but it ended over COVID-19 closures and i missed out...

in XBoX on Consoles
    HDMI Port Busted, Just lost warranty but it ended over COVID-19 closures and i missed out...: The HDMI port on my Xbox one X is not working at all and it randomly stopped on the 24th of march, so when I checked my warranty I had one day to send it in but because of the COVID-19 closures I...
  4. Microsoft Unwilling to Honor Xbox One X Warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Unwilling to Honor Xbox One X Warranty: I purchased a new Xbox One X on Amazon in August 2019. I am a divorced father. I have kids every other weekend. They don't use it every time they visit. So Xbox is lightly used. It suddenly...
  5. Warranty seems to have expired early.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Warranty seems to have expired early.: I purchased my Xbox One X last year in the month of May. I was checking my device status and noticed that my One X is out of warranty coverage. This doesn't seem right as the Xbox is not a year...
  6. Will participation in the Xbox Insider Program void my warranty? thanks for the support.

in XboX Insiders
    Will participation in the Xbox Insider Program void my warranty? thanks for the support.: submitted by /u/Tommy03-22 [link] [comments]
  7. How Do I get My Xbox One X repaired under Warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    How Do I get My Xbox One X repaired under Warranty: Tried the device services and it has been giving it spinning wheel now for 1 hour and 15 minutes. Xbox One X is Warrantied until 1/5/21 , it no longer connects to the TV or the Computer. I had...
  8. Warranty issue with my xbox one s

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Warranty issue with my xbox one s: I purchased my Xbox one s 11-3-2020 , when I registered it on Microsoft site the site shows that my Xbox one s is out of warranty. please help me with this issue ....
  9. Warranty status not reflecting correctly for newly purchased Xbox One S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Warranty status not reflecting correctly for newly purchased Xbox One S: I bought Xbox One S from an online website in India (flipkart) who is officially authorized to sell Xbox. The date of purchase is 19 March 2020 but when i check the device warranty status online...
  10. Xbox warranty repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox warranty repair: I am trying to get my Xbox 1 S repaired under warranty. It registered on MS website. I go to the "Device service and replacement" site and enter all my info. When I submit I get a "A property has...