Xbox One S will not open Minecraft or allow me to access my Minecraft maps

Discus and support Xbox One S will not open Minecraft or allow me to access my Minecraft maps in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have Minecraft on Xbox One. It will not open minecraft or allow me to access my minecraft maps. I do not have these maps backed up onto the cloud-if... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BrandonXR, Jun 10, 2021.

1. BrandonXR
    BrandonXR Guest

I have Minecraft on Xbox One. It will not open minecraft or allow me to access my minecraft maps. I do not have these maps backed up onto the cloud-if I delete or uninstall Minecraft, I will lose all of my progress. What should I do?

:)

BrandonXR, Jun 10, 2021
  2. Shaggy2000 Win User

Make the map item larger?

Basically the world in Minecraft Xbox One is 25 times larger than your map shows. So to make a "full map" you will need 25 maps.

Every time you walk of the edge of one map you have to open a new map (it has to be brand new, never opened before) and that new map will be created for the new area.

To be honest I was shocked at how big Minecraft is, I knew it was big but not this big
  3. PorterDossett Win User

Minecraft: Xbox ONE Edition on Xbox ONE

Its not Xbox one edition but I bought Minecraft on the Xbox one s for $19.99 when I look at Minecraft on my xbox it says MINECRAFT but nothing else.
  4. JaymarAlebin Win User

Minecraft xbox one

Let get things clear

I bought maps on minecraft xbox one. Now that the minecraft on xbox one updated all my things are missing
  5. slenderboy101 Win User

Minecraft issue

does any one know if downloading maps on minecraft would effect your live account or if it allowed
  6. SolaTerra Win User

Take part in creating a Minecraft Monument for the forum!

[quote user="The Resistance"]

[​IMG]

Hello Everyone. A brand new Progress Report is here and it's in the form of a little Video Tour that takes you around the Village and Monuments. The World will be going LIVE this Saturday and then
    back to being Daily, so
    be sure to thrown your name down in here and I will send you an Invite. Times will be worked around for US and Europe crafters come that day so be sure to post your Time Zones in here. Bigger and
    better videos will be arriving soon for the Minecraft World, so stay tuned to this thread and its activity. Have fun!
    [/quote]

I have posted at least 3 separate times throughout the start of this Xbox Community Minecraft map building topic. I haven't received an invitation any of the times that I've posted a request to checkout and hopefully help contribute some buildings, sculptures
    and structures to the Minecraft Xbox Community Map. There are probably a lot of other Minecraft builders and fans that would also love to checkout the Minecraft Xbox "COMMUNITY" Map. If "The Resistance" (the original topic poster) is treating this Xbox "COMMUNITY"
    Minecraft map as a way selectively exclude the majority of people who post a request for an invitation? While letting only a select few people actually receive an invitation to the Xbox "COMMUNITY" Minecraft map. Than I vote that this post be removed from
    the "Sticky" section.

It may not have anything to do with you having an exclusive club access approach to the Xbox Community Minecraft map "The Resistance? I realize that you don't have an open server on the Xbox 360 Edition of the Minecraft videogame "The Resistance". That let's
    people enter and leave the Xbox Community Minecraft map 24 hours a day without needing an invitation from you. Also I'm sure your friend's list tops out at 100 as every other Xbox Live Gold Member's friend's list does.Though if there are many fans of Minecraft,
    who have no interest in griefing and simply want to either checkout or even build some cool buildings or structures once they receive the invitation to the Xbox Community Minecraft Map. Who aren't able to get onto the Xbox Community Minecraft map for one reason
    or the other.

"The Resistance" then don't title this Minecraft Forum Topic as "Help to Create an Xbox Community Minecraft Map". You shouldn't even title your Minecraft Map as being a Xbox "Community" Minecraft Map. It's very misleading. When a large majority of Xbox Live
    Gold members who are fans of Minecraft and could contribute a lot to a "COMMUNITY" Minecraft Map aren't able to even receive a Golden Invitation to your Xbox "COMMUNITY" Minecraft Map in the first place.
Thema:

1. Xbox One S will not open Minecraft or allow me to access my Minecraft maps - Similar Threads - open Minecraft allow

2. Minecraft won't open on my Xbox One S.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft won't open on my Xbox One S.: It's been like this for over a month. It will only get to the white loading screen that says "Minecraft" with the gray bars that go up and down. I've spoken with xbox help. They said it was a game...
  3. My worlds in Minecraft don't open, appears: "Unable to load your world"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My worlds in Minecraft don't open, appears: "Unable to load your world": Hi, I'm an Xbox One gamer and I have frequent issues with Minecraft. When I open one of my worlds, it says "Unable to load your world" and then I click again and nothing happens and I can't get...
  4. The world in my Minecraft won't open!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The world in my Minecraft won't open!: The rest of the worlds and the servers are opening except for one world Tried uninstalling and re-installing it, Copied the world but didn't work 4489faf3-a9fa-4a68-8aba-dfc2fcab8f3e
  5. Minecraft dungeons will not open

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft dungeons will not open: I have tried a few other games and they don't work either. Its specific games that either don't install and give me a different error or this one. I have no clue how to fix this please help, here...
  6. Minecraft Bedrock realm won't open

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock realm won't open: My internet works fine we even restarted the router but it doesn't work at first the world couldn't upload since we wanted to convert a world we have been playing on to a realm so we can play when...
  7. My minecraft won’t open on the Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My minecraft won’t open on the Xbox one: For some unknown reason my minecraft has stopped working. Every other game still works, just minecraft that doesnt. It wont even let me open the game without coming up with an error. Ive tried...
  8. Minecraft Xbox Digital Download. Screen turning black when i open a chest with a mouse...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft Xbox Digital Download. Screen turning black when i open a chest with a mouse...: My minecraft is digitaly downloaded, and I have been having Issues with playing with a mouse on digital minecraft, it has been turning black when i open a chest, Open my inv, etc....
  9. Xbox Store, Minecraft Bedrock, Game Bar not signing in, then not opening

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Store, Minecraft Bedrock, Game Bar not signing in, then not opening: Tried to play some Minecraft, couldn't sign in, noticed game bar and store didn't work as well, tried to reset them in Settings, now they don't open. Any help would be appreciated....
  10. Minecraft Xbox Beta Bug: World's are not loading and won't allow to enter world & Opening...

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft Xbox Beta Bug: World's are not loading and won't allow to enter world & Opening...: When attempting to open the world it says: There was a problem loading this world. When attempting to open bastion chest it freezes and then the game will crash If anyone knows how to fix the...